Saturday, June 11, 2011

cute life and love quotes

images cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes
  • cute life and love quotes



  • rajenk
    02-11 12:56 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.





    wallpaper cute life and love quotes cute life and love quotes. quotes about life and love
  • quotes about life and love



  • cbpds
    06-18 02:39 PM
    Hi,

    I came to US in 2004, my H1 visa was sponsored by cognizant technology solutions. H1 was valid from Nov 04 to Dec 06. later on my I 94 was extended from Dec 06 to July 09 .
    I changed company and joined wipro in Aug 08 and now my I 94 is now valid till July 2010.

    I have never gone back to India for a visit ever since I landed in US (2004)..I now want to go to India for few months and have read that i'll have to get my visa stamped before reentering US...

    My question is if i'll have any problems with visa stamping because I was originally working with cognizant and am now working with wipro?..Am I out of status since my original visa expired in 2006 ?...pls help
    u never went to india since 5 years, your crazy :)





    cute life and love quotes. hairstyles cute life and love
  • hairstyles cute life and love



  • devikas81
    07-05 09:58 AM
    I am on the similar situation. can i have your email add..

    Thanks,





    2011 quotes about life and love cute life and love quotes. Cute Life Quotes for Facebook
  • Cute Life Quotes for Facebook



  • LloydsApple
    11-11 06:04 PM
    that's what I thought but she has dealt with a lot of bs with all this paperwork so it is nice to have additional insight to ease traveling worries. Thanks!



    more...


    cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes.
  • cute life and love quotes.



  • priderock
    09-01 05:51 PM
    Congratulations to those who got the "Card Production Ordered" email. Could you guys share if you had to go through a second finger print

    No second FP for me. first one in 2007. I had the very same question before. I gather that they are renewing the old FPs.





    cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes.
  • cute life and love quotes.



  • kshitijnt
    07-18 01:03 AM
    I have to apply for my wife as my derivative of 485. My 485 was approved on July 8th 2010. Below is the timeline

    July 1st - Applied Wife's 485
    July 8th - My 485 was approved
    July 13th - Wife's 485 Denied due to outdated forms
    July 14th - My H1, Wife's H4 and I-94 Expired
    July 19th - Planning on sending a new 485 application for spouse

    I'm mainly concerned about two things
    1. Is she out of status for 5 days from July 14th to 19th
    2. Can I still apply her as a derivative, as my 485 is already approved.

    Thank you,

    Things will work out. Dont worry. You have to ACT QUICKLY though. Since your marriage was before GC was approved for you, you can do following to join option as well :)



    more...


    cute life and love quotes. Cute Funny Quotes, Famous
  • Cute Funny Quotes, Famous



  • saimrathi
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..





    2010 hairstyles cute life and love cute life and love quotes. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • nsb
    07-17 04:52 PM
    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.



    more...


    cute life and love quotes. cute love quotes for facebook
  • cute love quotes for facebook



  • div_bell_2003
    03-24 06:56 PM
    Your status does not change to H1B till October 1st, 2009 so by default you are on OPT till that time. Now, you might want to check with your company lawyers if they are going ahead with the filing. My feeling is , they are going to go ahead with the filing since only after an H1B is laid off, USCIS is notified by the sponsoring employer. If you don't file on the April time frame, you might miss the bus for this year and your next shot comes only in April 2010. Take a moment off and think with a cool head, what do you think would be good for you and your career.





    hair Cute Life Quotes for Facebook cute life and love quotes. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • hopefulgc
    01-04 02:24 PM
    sort ascending by pd.
    Pick all that are current and all processing is completed.
    Then, sort ascending by receipt date.
    issue gc.



    hi i have a question here:

    suppose some x's labour PD date is 2004 August and some Y's PD date is 2006.
    Y Applied I-485 on July2nd 2007 and X applied on Aug10th 2007.
    so whose application processed first? is x's or Y's for final GC process.
    thanks for your answers.



    more...


    cute life and love quotes. tagged as: love quotes. cute
  • tagged as: love quotes. cute



  • GCMangataHai
    10-20 11:15 PM
    I am working on H1B. Recently what has happened that my family lives in state A, and I am working in state B. My family could not move to state B because my sone is going to school. I have to pay alot of expenses to go back and fort from state B to A, like air ticket and cab ect. I talking to my compnay regarding this and they said that whatever are my expenses submit to every month end and he will send a check for those expenses which will be pre taxed amount. i.e. if my pre taxed salary is $ 5000 per-month , if I submit expense statemet for $500. Then my employer will send a check of 500 and paystub i.e. direct deposit after applying tax on $4500.

    I am not sure whatever he is suggesting is good tyhing to do and it will not have any problem for me.





    hot cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes
  • cute life and love quotes



  • uskiwi
    05-19 12:05 PM
    Ok thanks, is this a full 12 months with entry to the US, as I have been travelling into the US on the odd weekend for personal trips. Not sure if that would impact on the 12 month time period or not.



    more...


    house cute quotes and sayings about cute life and love quotes. Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny
  • Love Quotes Life Quotes Funny



  • number30
    03-05 09:45 PM
    As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.

    I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?


    Family based might based upon the parents or siblings. That is the reason i asked whether is is spouse? If spouse you are OK. You can disclose the income.





    tattoo cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • sathweb
    02-04 04:31 PM
    You are merely a beneficiary of 140 application, the petitioner is your GC sponsoring company - only the company or representative has the authority to make inquiries. First step, you should ask your attorney or company to call USCIS and mention that your 140 is outside processing time and also you had responded to an RFE , it has passed standard response/decision time (usually 60 days) - ask the CSR to open an SR. For the most cases that I know, this has triggered a decision with in 45 days from the date of SR. Hope this helps.

    I totally agree with you. Legally that�s all you could do.

    But if you approach your Senator office, all they wanted to know is that your GC is dependent on it. When Senator sends congressional enquiry, USCIS does not question Senator about who requested.

    I am not sure about legality of it; as long as it works go for it. Before asking Senator�s help, try your attorney and SR etc, mention in your letter to Senator that you tried all avenues before approaching him.



    more...


    pictures Cute Funny Quotes, Famous cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes. Quotes About Love And Life And
  • cute life and love quotes. Quotes About Love And Life And



  • hopefulgc
    04-09 02:45 PM
    that doesn't make sense at all.. why would it go to miami, FL?

    On a lighter side, maybe they realized that you haven't taken a vacation in a really long time and want you to visit florida.





    dresses cute life and love quotes cute life and love quotes. cute life quotes and sayings
  • cute life quotes and sayings



  • t4930pd
    10-20 01:27 PM
    4th grader at USCIS decides the future of highly educated people! What a "JOKE".



    more...


    makeup cute love quotes for facebook cute life and love quotes. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • LostInGCProcess
    03-03 01:22 AM
    My answers in Blue....
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year
    Yes, you can recapture the time spent outside the US on your H1b...if thats what you are trying to ask...usually that is done when you are approaching the 6th year on theH1b

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's
    Desi3933 has answered


    Thanks
    Senthil





    girlfriend cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes. life and love. cute quotes
  • life and love. cute quotes



  • Sunx_2004
    07-06 10:58 AM
    Can someone please provide the format of the affidavit.

    Other than the copy of your marriage certificate, pictures, children's birth certificate, etc., you can send an affidavit signed by a notary public, perhaps someone who works at the local municipality/city hall, etc. In addition, you should submit proof of joint financial holdings such as copy of this year's 1040 and state tax forms filled as "married filing jointly" (if you did so), a joint bank account, joint property ownership such as house and car, joint car insurance, home insurance, other bills (to show both of you are living at the same address), etc.

    However, I would recommend using a lawyer (if not your lawyer whom you seem not to like) for preparing the RFE; I guess you do not want to suffer setbacks in your GC processing merely for saving $400!





    hairstyles tagged as: love quotes. cute cute life and love quotes. cute life and love quotes.
  • cute life and love quotes.



  • studentoflife
    11-08 09:35 PM
    As i understand for labor there are only 2 centers right ? one is the atlanta processing center and the other is chicago processing center. Atlanta processing center caters to the state in which my employer has registered his company so i believe he must have sent my application to this processing center only.

    http://www.plc.doleta.gov/Processing_Centers.htm

    Kindly correct me if i am wrong

    StudentOfLife





    shaq
    05-14 02:43 PM
    I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.

    I had same situation as vactorboy but I had US masters. I had no problem with labor or I-140. My I-140 was approved in a month.





    Steve Mitchell
    March 28th, 2004, 11:33 PM
    I am sooo happy I'm almost always on the other side of the lens. Caught me with a mouth full of gum as well. I look like I have a broken jaw.
    Here was my shot from this evening's game..

    Staring off into space, Steve wonders about life, the future, and the outcome of the game.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment