Sunday, June 12, 2011

cute choppy hairstyles

images The shoulder length hair cute choppy hairstyles. choppy hairstyles
  • choppy hairstyles



  • Ramba
    10-24 06:53 PM
    my marriage is done and she entered on H4 now I need to add her to GC.
    my marriage date is 2 days prior to my GC approval and now she is in us and how to add her to my GC?

    Thanks,

    Well. It is tricky. You have to ask lawyer. One possibility is she has to wait till PD become current again. What happen if it takes another 6 years? Till that time she has to be on H4. If so, how she will renew H4 next time, as you already lost H1?

    Other possibility is, even if USCIS accepts 485 for her, how DOS issue visa number when no visas available to your PD?





    wallpaper choppy hairstyles cute choppy hairstyles. cute, choppy hairstyles
  • cute, choppy hairstyles



  • wandmaker
    12-18 11:19 PM
    amits: Swamy is correct, all documents that are required for H1B stamping, plus a copy of your 485 receipt notices. Just in case, VO asks you for the proof of AOS, which is very unlikely.





    cute choppy hairstyles. quot;cute choppy teen
  • quot;cute choppy teen



  • VMH_GC
    03-17 03:47 PM
    If the doctor's office can give you claim codes, fine. Otherwise, you gotta do it yourself. Just submit the invoice copies with a good cover letter (explaining what it is). I did it with my insurance company and it went through smoothly. They treated our immigration medical exams as usual annual physical exams which are fully covered. Immunizations (i.e., vaccinations) are fully covered as well.

    Maverick_2008

    I have the bill from the Doc's office but the bill is in the prescription form and it says the following


    uscis work - $$$
    blood work - $$$
    mantoux test - $$$

    Is that enough? do you have a sample cover letter?





    2011 cute, choppy hairstyles cute choppy hairstyles. are very nice cute choppy
  • are very nice cute choppy



  • Sapkota
    02-02 01:06 AM
    Hey Guys
    I also recieved "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" in my mail and I am wondering if anyone with case similar to mine has any answer on this.
    I applied "I130 Immigrant Petition For Relative" on Apr. 04.
    What could be the message on my case?
    Please advise me on what shall I expect?
    Thanks in advance



    more...


    cute choppy hairstyles. Short Choppy Bangs Hairstyles
  • Short Choppy Bangs Hairstyles



  • bang
    08-19 09:16 AM
    Dear Friend

    Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
    How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL


    Bang

    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.





    cute choppy hairstyles. quot;short choppy hair stylesquot;
  • quot;short choppy hair stylesquot;



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:35 PM
    Thank you so much for your reply. What you said was exactly what I wanted to hear. You said passport has no importance for immigration (GC) purpose. How about for H-1B extension? I do not plan to travel until I obtain the GC. Where can I find I-94 expiration date and does I-94 have to be renewed with a valid (not expired) passport? TIA.

    You might have recevied I-94 at POE when you entered in USA with H1B visa (or it may be part of your h1b approval notice) For H1b extension, you need to attach the copy of the latest I-94. I dont think you need to attach copy of passport, when you extend H1B status or I-94 with in USA.



    more...


    cute choppy hairstyles. as a hairstyle with lots
  • as a hairstyle with lots



  • sb0k
    11-08 07:46 AM
    hi..u forgot to add this
    http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338382 & http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338381





    2010 quot;cute choppy teen cute choppy hairstyles. The shoulder length hair
  • The shoulder length hair



  • eb3_nepa
    08-14 04:16 PM
    never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p

    Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p

    Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!

    Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)



    more...


    cute choppy hairstyles. quot;choppy haircuts for short
  • quot;choppy haircuts for short



  • dixie
    11-07 05:39 PM
    The visa officer will quiz you about how long you have been working for your current employer, and what you did before that. If you say you were studying and did not complete the course, expect the officer to get suspicious - ever since 9/11, "students" who dont actually study on an F-1 visa are as a rule viewed with great suspiction. Likewise, at the port of entry when you try to get the I-94 stamped, the officer will look up your SEVIS record and grill you about the reasons for abandoning your course, and whether you were in legal status during the interim.As long as you have all the documents proving everything you say, you should be fine.


    What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??





    hair are very nice cute choppy cute choppy hairstyles. cute choppy hairstyles. Cute Short choppy hairstyles
  • cute choppy hairstyles. Cute Short choppy hairstyles



  • gc4me
    02-10 03:04 PM
    I have an EB3 LC/I-140 (2003 PD) approved from company X, now if I join company Y and file a new LC in EB2, can I retain my old PD?
    Anybody has above experience, please share. Appreciate your responses.

    I think if you are applying for differnt catagory then Position need to be different (Eb3- Eb2) and you can carry your old PR date. If you trying to apply PERM with same catagory then you can carry old PR date but can be in Same position, not sure you have withdraw first LC or not, consult few attroney before take any action.
    Thanks



    more...


    cute choppy hairstyles. hair stylesquot;, quot;cute choppy
  • hair stylesquot;, quot;cute choppy



  • gg_ny
    09-10 10:21 AM
    My PD is dec 2004 and RD is Aug 2005, EB2, IND NIW. We got our GCs in the end of Aug. VB for Aug. was U at that time. That means the 60K numbers are being consumed even now. It would be so until the end of Sept 07 when the fiscal year ends. I have heard of quite a few cases approved in Aug even in IV. The dirty laundry is buried under the amnesty and all the new applicants got benefited (short-term) in the Aug 17 amnesty. Hopefully they approve as many AOS applicants as possible by the end of this month and follow the same strategy (albeit in a manageable form) next year too. The very reason for the amnesty deal itself was, I believe, more face-saving than avoid illegal exposure of illegal action as CIS was technically correct on paper and practically adventurous during July fiasco.

    There are a few key lessons:
    1) if your background check (incl FBI's) comes clean and FP is updated, your chances of getting GC approved is more irrespective of the PD listed on the VB. Of course one has to go by the waiting line based on PD and if necessary, RD of the application, though I am not sure how it works.
    2) even if there is a quarterly flooding of visa numbers in the next year(as against control release mechanism until June 07), there are more chances for less number of visas going waste at the end of the year. The failed experiment leads to this obvious conclusion.

    What are you guys trying to figure out here? The unanswered Q's have been unanswered for a lot of years now and July VB fiasco resolve was just a lid on the unanswered Q's that were coming out into lime light. While USCIS is not perfect and is culpable for the mishap, our focus should be on getting some relief. There is not a lot any one of us is going to gain by finding the cuplable and reasons behind. We will simply not get any answers in the current situation and hoping that USCIS will provide some thing like a used visas ticker through out their fiscal year, because of the July VB fiasco is nothing but being too naive.

    Congress Women Lofgren would not go on witch hunting DOS/USCIS officials after they have honored the original VB. The simple reason being (GC's) visa numbers, though capped per year, allow USCIS to accept more applications than the visa numbers available. There is no one to one match between the available GC numbers and applications. USCIS OB submits an annual report and will report the number of visas used by USCIS in the fiscal year. Hopefully, after all this hooplah, we should see 100% utilization of visa numbers.





    hot Short Choppy Bangs Hairstyles cute choppy hairstyles. quot;cute choppy teen
  • quot;cute choppy teen



  • shimul99
    10-23 09:08 PM
    I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer that.....my AP got rejected because the rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....

    I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about that yet.



    more...


    house haircutsquot;, quot;cute choppy cute choppy hairstyles. cute short haircuts for older
  • cute short haircuts for older



  • PresidentO
    02-10 08:46 PM
    dvb123,

    Update your profile

    You seem to say that EB-4 & EB-5 are completely expiring. If I am not mistaken, pieces of them are. Not the whole categories.





    tattoo quot;short choppy hair stylesquot; cute choppy hairstyles. Medium Choppy Hairstyle
  • Medium Choppy Hairstyle



  • maccaid
    06-22 02:17 PM
    Hi,
    I just got married not long ago.

    I'm planning to apply I-485 this july.
    My question:
    Should she change her name prior to applying I-485 or she can do it after we applying I-485.
    How easy it�ll be to change last name while I-140 and I-485 pending?

    Anyone in the same boat?

    Thanks in advance.
    maccaid



    more...


    pictures as a hairstyle with lots cute choppy hairstyles. haircutsquot;, quot;cute choppy
  • haircutsquot;, quot;cute choppy



  • DSLStart
    10-01 09:31 AM
    There is no RFE for expired FP, they would only send a FP notice if they are awake.

    But would you get a notice or RFE or something like that....I am asking because i am my spouse both have recieved RFE's today....so wanted to assume something till we get the actual mail.





    dresses quot;cute choppy teen cute choppy hairstyles. goth hairstyles for girls with
  • goth hairstyles for girls with



  • gimme_gc_asap
    06-19 10:55 PM
    Be cool my babies....
    Be nice to the guy
    It may or may not. No one knows. Dont act like you know it all!!



    more...


    makeup quot;choppy haircuts for short cute choppy hairstyles. haircutsquot;, quot;cute choppy
  • haircutsquot;, quot;cute choppy



  • sangmami
    08-15 09:10 PM
    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.





    girlfriend Medium Choppy Hairstyle cute choppy hairstyles. with choppy hair styles
  • with choppy hair styles



  • jingi1234
    08-20 09:51 AM
    Here is the link for that document..
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/H1BExtend_07_23_04.pdf

    Wow...thanks for the url...this is what I need.

    Also after responding to RFE and if September bulletin retros EB2...will our case be considered for GC or no?





    hairstyles hair stylesquot;, quot;cute choppy cute choppy hairstyles. cute hairstyle: Medium Length Choppy Hairstyles
  • cute hairstyle: Medium Length Choppy Hairstyles



  • vparam
    05-25 09:05 AM
    there were only 4 fax sent , when i sent it yesterday. i am not sure if many sent in faxes and just did not pot. if not it is very important to send out this word. moderators what is plan of action?





    samrat_bhargava_vihari
    06-26 02:26 PM
    For sure it wont' happen. There is no practical way to implement it. So stop worrying about all these hypothetical issues.

    Don't get into these kind of loop, unfortunately now a days people are unnecessary giving importance to these kind of rumors than daily activities.





    reddymjm
    10-04 04:05 PM
    GOOD. IV will be free from some head ache.:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment