Sunday, June 12, 2011

cool desktop backgrounds

images cool desktop backgrounds. Cool Desktop Backgrounds: . cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds free.
  • cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds free.



  • softcrowd
    03-12 08:58 PM
    This year, BusinessWeek published the PT MBA rankings. But in my view, there is no real market value for PT MBA Rankings. Employers/Recruiters don't really care for PT MBA rankings & they in fact still go with the same FT MBA ranking perception...

    BTW, here is one excellent article that tries to consolidate the US MBA Rankings given by various media agencies into one list...

    http://www.dealmaven.com/community/blogs/student/archive/2007/08/15/mba-admissions-101-mba-rankings.aspx





    wallpaper cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds free.
  • cool desktop backgrounds free.



  • vavuvya
    11-04 01:48 PM
    You will not know until I-140 is filed as the preference category is requested on I-140 and not on the PERM.


    Thank you very much for your reply.Usually howmany it will take to get the I-140 receipt number once it has filed.My 140 has filed under premium processing in few days ago.





    cool desktop backgrounds. 2010 cool desktop wallpaper
  • 2010 cool desktop wallpaper



  • Richard Tisor
    April 10th, 2004, 10:30 AM
    We at "Bird-on-a-Stick" appologize for this and have taken the appropriate quality control measures to insure this does not happen again.

    The price of your meal will be fully refunded.

    Thanks for your patronage...


    (poor bird :( )

    On another note...I can't help but notice how much more attractive the seaguls are in Sweden then here in California

    Hows the traffic? :D





    2011 cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds free. Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers
  • cool desktop backgrounds free. Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers



  • sweet_jungle
    12-07 12:30 AM
    My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
    She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
    So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.

    It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.

    Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.

    Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!

    lets see what happens at infopass.



    more...


    cool desktop backgrounds. moving desktop backgrounds for
  • moving desktop backgrounds for



  • calboy78
    10-10 12:25 AM
    Marry me...i like funny people......

    /thread
    LOLROTFL
    Hope this is the first one :D USCIS does not want to give GC to those who will engage in polygamy :D





    cool desktop backgrounds. desktop backgrounds
  • desktop backgrounds



  • mandyharper
    November 9th, 2004, 11:20 AM
    Thanks for that, it makes perfect sense - I was leaning towards new anyway as there were no deals to be had.
    Thanks

    Nebraska Ap ( I-131) [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Nebraska Ap ( I-131)




    more...


    cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds free.
  • cool desktop backgrounds free.



  • webm
    05-29 09:30 AM
    When our original APs arrived last year in October they had a expiration date of September 28, 2008. But then we traveled to India and came back on AP. Now stamped AP says

    Paroled until 02 Jan 2009

    My question is which expiration date should use for renewal purposes and apply the 120 day rule.

    Please let me know.
    You should still consider the one which is on the AP document...





    2010 2010 cool desktop wallpaper cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds. Cool Desktop Backgrounds: .
  • cool desktop backgrounds. Cool Desktop Backgrounds: .



  • drirshad
    05-06 03:52 PM
    Use the letter to modify for our cause, May 14 is the start day for CIR discussion in Senate ......

    http://capwiz.com/justiceforimmigrants/issues/alert/?alertid=9714021&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]

    U.S. SENATE TO CONSIDER IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

    CONTACT YOUR SENATORS TODAY

    U.S. SENATE TO CONSIDER IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

    Background. Democratic and Republican Senators, along with the Bush Administration, are currently negotiating compromise immigration reform legislation which could be considered on the floor of the U.S. Senate beginning the week of May 14. Should these negotiations falter, the Democratic leadership could choose to bring the STRIVE Act, or a similar bill, to the floor for immediate consideration. It is important that you contact your Senators in the next few days and ask for their support for a just and humane immigration reform bill.

    USCCB Position. The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and other organizational members of the Justice for Immigrants (JFI) Campaign are working to ensure that any compromise immigration legislation includes the principles set forth by the U.S. bishops. Any legislation which would warrant USCCB support would include:
    1. a legalization program for the undocumented which includes family unity and a realistic path to citizenship;
    2. a new worker program with worker protections and a path to citizenship; and
    3. the preservation of family reunification as a cornerstone of our immigration system and the elimination of family backlogs and waiting times.

    To contact your Senators, call 202-224-3121. The sample letter can be accessed via the JFI website at www.justiceforimmigrants.org or can be faxed to the Senators� offices. Use link below to Email the Senators.

    http://capwiz.com/justiceforimmigrants/issues/alert/?alertid=9714021&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]



    more...


    cool desktop backgrounds. ackgrounds. samurai x
  • ackgrounds. samurai x



  • tinuverma
    03-20 09:34 AM
    no idea..I am yet to transfer my license to OK. one bad experience that I had lately..I walked into IRS office to check on ITIN/SSN issue and I was not allowed to go inside. They said if I lived in OK I need to have an OK ID. No other state ID would be accepted. This is if you have moved here for more than 30 days.





    hair cool desktop backgrounds free. Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop wallpaper
  • cool desktop wallpaper



  • wa_Saiprasad
    01-24 12:41 PM
    Maybe your lawyer should jump into the well or go back to school ;)

    I guess you lawer should go to school again.



    more...


    cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds.
  • cool desktop backgrounds.



  • dealsnet
    03-30 12:14 PM
    According to current visa bulletttin, EB2 -INDIA is 15 FEB 04.

    Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
    How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
    If any mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.
    All:

    I have a question with regard to legal status:

    Case - My current h1, my wife's and son's h4 status will expire within 2 months. My Green Card gets approved today, while my wife and son's stays pending. Since I have the GC, I may not be able to apply for h1 extention.

    (a) What will be the status of my wife and son after the 2 month period?
    (b) How will I be able to keep my wife and son in a legal status, after the 2 month period

    I would appreciate some wisdom here.....





    hot moving desktop backgrounds for cool desktop backgrounds. cool backgrounds for mac. cool
  • cool backgrounds for mac. cool



  • bond65
    09-27 01:57 PM
    I received my FP notice. My Lawyer also received my FP notice which he mailed it to me. Now I have two copies. Which copy should I carry for my FP appointment? Does it matter?

    TIA



    more...


    house desktop backgrounds, cool desktop backgrounds. desktop background artwork
  • desktop background artwork



  • h1techSlave
    07-10 10:12 AM
    My opinion is that there is not much point in looking for a different country. Most of us have been in the US and have developed some kind of roots here already. So GC is needed and we deserve it.

    If there is no GC in the horizon, pack up and go back. And like the guy in CA mentioned in the news article, none of us will be charming snakes in India.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave





    tattoo desktop backgrounds cool desktop backgrounds. Cool Desktop Backgrounds For
  • Cool Desktop Backgrounds For



  • cheg
    07-19 11:47 PM
    Just want to let you know though that if you file on or after July 30th, the fee for application of I-140 will be the new one. It's only for I-485, I-131 and I-765 that will be honored for the old filing fee until the 17th of August. :)

    As per the last revised visa bulletin, the extension period for filling I-485 is Aug 17. But it talks about only I485 and not about I-140.

    So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.



    more...


    pictures cool desktop backgrounds free. cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds.
  • cool desktop backgrounds.



  • alterego
    08-23 11:36 AM
    You def should get come Sept 1st

    I still dont see anyone within Octo 1st 2003, thats really cool


    Being current means very little. I've been there 3 times over the last few years. 4 years after filing my 485, and 2 RFEs later(each generated during a PD current period BTW) and 3 "currents", I am still waiting. I am on my 5th EAD.
    So while optimism is good, with the USCIS don't get too hopeful. Incompetence abounds.





    dresses cool backgrounds for mac. cool cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop wallpapers. cool
  • cool desktop wallpapers. cool



  • sac-r-ten
    07-28 10:19 AM
    I think snathan is correct. if you look at the 485 denial letter it should say something related to EAD is invalid or something like that.

    Sorry about your situation and Good luck.



    more...


    makeup ackgrounds. samurai x cool desktop backgrounds. desktop backgrounds,
  • desktop backgrounds,



  • gman
    06-19 04:00 PM
    As previously stated you have to maintain H1 status for the the spouse to be on H4. If you change status to AP/EAD then your spouse will be out of status. I am in the same position as you are. My PD recently became current and my wife filed last month I-485, AP, EAD. You can change jobs but new company has to sponsor/transfer your H1.





    girlfriend Cool Desktop Backgrounds For cool desktop backgrounds. Cool Desktop Background
  • Cool Desktop Background



  • gcformeornot
    06-30 09:38 AM
    a question. How much did you pay for this? I hope it doesn't work for you....:mad:





    hairstyles cool desktop backgrounds. cool desktop backgrounds. computer ackgrounds cool.
  • computer ackgrounds cool.



  • getgc2008
    07-31 12:32 PM
    Yes my lawyer confirmed that I140 and I485 has to be filed at the same location.





    logiclife
    03-28 06:04 PM
    Yes, dailykos does have a very strict policy of purging trolls and hecklers. They too are anti first-amendment and anti free-speech like IV moderators. If you go on their site and post nonsense, you will be banned in a nano-second.

    Unlike IV, where we used to argue and reason with trolls and miscreants last year.

    People who think IV is undemocratic and opposed to different viewpoints, choking their first amendment rights and opposed to free speech should check out the king of all blogs www.dailykos.com that has 20 million hits on that site and post anti website messages there.

    Or try posting a dairy (its called dairy there, same thing as a thread here) against Markos Moulitsas Zuniga (owner of dailykos).

    A few months ago, he purged all the people who posted nonsense conspiracy theories because it made his website look bad. After that he purged all the users who recommended and posted comments on those nonsense dairies. Once you are banned, you cant post new stuff for one week because once you can sign up with a new ID immediately, but there is one week waiting period after you signup and you can post stuff only after one week waiting period is over. Kind of like the gun law in California. If you want to buy a gun, you can apply for it and there is one week waiting period and then you get the gun. So if you are mad at someone and want to shoot someone, you cannot just buy a gun and start shooting.

    That is how the world works. You dont get the trash people on their own website.

    Anyways, I read your post as cacophonix and its great. You have put and elaborate and detailed post and thank you for doing that.





    pthoko
    07-05 03:15 PM
    Thanks, I've not been able to do any work today after this thing got into my mind. I got my labor approved and I-140 is pending...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment