Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc

images Tags: c4 citron finland myhinp Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 WRC Picture amp; Photo
  • Citroen C4 WRC Picture amp; Photo



  • small2006
    07-11 12:14 PM
    When I went recently for my EAD renewal FP (I deliberately e-filed EAD renewal to get this FP notice, and it came fast), I took a copy of my I485 receipt notice, and explained to them that I have been waiting for that other FP for almost a year (never opened SR). They promptly took both FPs (code-1 for I485 and code-2 for EAD), and also told me I should never have waited this long, and instead should have contacted them (I guess they meant by Infopass) after 2-3 months.

    I was not aware that you needed an FP for EAD renewal as well. Could you please clarify? I always had thought that FP is related to 485 and not EAD. Am I wrong?

    Also, not sure which Infopass center you went to, but my center happens to be San Antonio and I have already been there twice before for expediting EAD/AP for my wife and we also asked them about finger printing then and they said they are not an "authorized" center for that although the USCIS rep I spoke to told me to go there.

    I have anyway taken another info pass appointment there again just to try my luck again.





    wallpaper Citroen C4 WRC Picture amp; Photo Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 Wrc
  • Citroen C4 Wrc



  • pd_recapturing
    09-26 04:31 PM
    Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?

    Thanks.
    800-375-5283
    Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.





    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 WRC front side view
  • Citroen C4 WRC front side view



  • Karthikthiru
    08-31 11:56 AM
    This poll results is from his viewers who are already biased against any sought of immigration. And to add this is not a scientific poll. Plus no one cares about his polls

    Karthik





    2011 Citroen C4 Wrc Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. citroen c4 wrc hymotion4
  • citroen c4 wrc hymotion4



  • newbee7
    07-05 12:52 PM
    If you like to beleive that the USCIS employees care USCIS revenue, you might like this answer.

    200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.

    100,000,000



    more...


    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. in car Citroen C4 WRC test
  • in car Citroen C4 WRC test



  • bayoubengal
    09-24 09:33 PM
    I applied for 485 on July 2nd , did not even get any RN......Guess all we need to do is wait.





    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. citroen c4 wrc hymotion4
  • citroen c4 wrc hymotion4



  • looneytunezez
    03-12 05:03 PM
    Congrats...... :)



    more...


    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.
  • Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 06:43 PM
    no ones ever sold a house on H1B or EAD? :confused:





    2010 Citroen C4 WRC front side view Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Tags: c4 citron finland myhinp
  • Tags: c4 citron finland myhinp



  • aadimanav
    01-05 10:41 PM
    I will be using AP first time. What documentation do we need to enter (other than passport and un-expired AP)? I will be visiting India for about 1 month? Is there any limitation as to for how long you can leave the country? I got 2 copies of AP. We just need "one" right?

    Also while leaving which I-94 should we surrender? The one which I got when I entered last time - a couple of years ago, or the one which I received with last H1b renewal documentation. Right now I am not using H1b. I am "on" EAD.

    Please share your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. 2009 Citroen C4 WRC Picture
  • 2009 Citroen C4 WRC Picture



  • ar7165
    07-20 01:29 PM
    My gc is in process, both I-140 and I-485 is approved over 180 days back. I have a valid EAD. Recently I lost my job (laid off). Can I apply for unemployment benefit?





    hair citroen c4 wrc hymotion4 Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Back to Citroen C4 WRC: Top 10
  • Back to Citroen C4 WRC: Top 10



  • nixstor
    09-18 03:49 PM
    Call the IRS.



    more...


    Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Back to Citroen C4 WRC: Top 10
  • Back to Citroen C4 WRC: Top 10



  • extra_mint
    11-29 05:32 PM
    Did you try to appeal the denial ??
    Mine was denied for the same reasons (denied no rfe) and my lawyer appealed and it worked and I-140 approved.

    Try to see if you can appeal. If I am not wrong you can appeal within 30 days of denial.

    Guys,

    I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.

    Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.

    Thanks





    hot in car Citroen C4 WRC test Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.
  • Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.



  • reddy77
    08-09 08:10 AM
    Even I did the same thing, MY PD was current in July Bulletin, So I applied (Premium processing) for 3 years extension based on approved 140 in Jun 2nd week and got the approval in Jun 3rd week for 3 years ...



    more...


    house Citroen C4 Wrc. 2008 Citroen Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.
  • Citroen C4 Wrc 2008.



  • nixstor
    02-23 04:22 PM
    AFAIK States that do not have state income tax do not let H4 visa holders pay instate and make Green Card as a requirement for instate qualification.

    WA state is a good example of the above situation. I don't know about TX,FL,SD,NV,AK,WY which also do not have state income taxes. You might want to look at the instate qualification website for the state you are interested in.

    MD doesn't allow instate

    DC has no instate concept at all :)

    VA,NY,CA,MA,IL allow instate as of my knowledge.





    tattoo citroen c4 wrc hymotion4 Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Solido Racing - Citroen C4 WRC
  • Solido Racing - Citroen C4 WRC



  • champu
    02-18 05:03 PM
    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .

    You are W2 or 1099.



    more...


    pictures Citroen C4 Wrc 2008. Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. in car Citroen C4 WRC test
  • in car Citroen C4 WRC test



  • Ψ
    06-06 11:48 AM
    dude u are exactly ite blue mean good and red means evil.........





    dresses Citroen C4 Wrc 2008. Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroën C4 WRC
  • Citroën C4 WRC



  • nandakumar
    01-18 12:59 PM
    Bump



    more...


    makeup 2009 Citroen C4 WRC Picture Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen C4 Wrc. 2008 Citroen
  • Citroen C4 Wrc. 2008 Citroen



  • rajenk
    08-11 09:44 PM
    All,

    I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!

    Can some one please clarify this doubt?

    I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.

    Thanks
    Raj

    ------------------------------
    One time contribution $100





    girlfriend Solido Racing - Citroen C4 WRC Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. CITROËN JUNIOR TEAM
  • CITROËN JUNIOR TEAM



  • sapota
    08-31 11:33 AM
    believe that American companies are telling the truth when they claim there is a lack of qualified talent in the U.S. for the high tech industry?

    Even though the disclaimer says unscientific poll, this is outrageously biased.

    Please forward to all hi tech companies. Let it come from the horses mouth.





    hairstyles Back to Citroen C4 WRC: Top 10 Citro�n Citro�n C4 Wrc. Citroen and Red Bull teamed up
  • Citroen and Red Bull teamed up



  • rsdang
    07-23 10:41 AM
    What I have heard from others having the same issue is that they would put your given name as the last name (as it is the index in their db) and put the "FNU" (First Name Unknown) under the first name. I know, this is ridiculous as you have a first name ! Hope they have something like a "LNU" as well

    FNU - also stands for Family Name Unknown...

    Hope this helps...





    immigrationvoice1
    12-18 08:10 PM
    Gurus,

    Which is more reliable / popular, scottrade.com OR scottradeR.com ?





    eb3stuck
    09-22 07:20 PM
    Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?

    We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.


    I think this is still in USICS control to allow I485 to file even if priority date is not current.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment