Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005

images 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
  • Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica



  • singhsa3
    07-25 03:51 PM
    My freind, we are not protesting against anything. I found a unique idea on the forum and I am sharing with you all. Please read first sentence of my post.
    now what you want to protest for? i guess it should not be misused.





    wallpaper Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • priderock
    05-02 12:46 AM
    Link : (http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Kaplan070501.pdf)

    Very interesting read.





    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • gc_on_demand
    05-19 10:18 AM
    bump





    2011 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • satish_hello
    10-13 02:11 PM
    Same here i got my EAD and AP, no FP yet..

    -satish



    more...


    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • fcres
    08-10 01:25 PM
    Did any one get an RFE to prove educational qualifications for EB3.

    I did. And i think its because my lawyer didn't include my degree evaluation. Once we sent that i got approval immediately.





    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • baburob2
    06-04 02:00 PM
    Hi,
    My H1b visa stamp is of Company A with expiry date Dec 1, 2007.

    I work for company B. I have gone back to India and came back with company B�s 1797 and company A�s visa stamp last year (October) without any issues. So we can come back on our previous H1 B visa stamp if we have a valid 797 with us at the port of entry.

    My question is below.

    Company B�s 797 is going to expire in Oct 24 2007 and I have to travel India during this time and will be entering USA again on November 11th 2007. I am soon going to apply for new 797 with 3 year extension with the same company (i.e B). Assuming I get the extension with 797 till Oct24 2010. Can I still enter USA(on Nov 11,2007) with the old H1B stamp pf company A (expiring on Dec 1,2007) and new 797 of company B(expiring on Oct 2010)

    I am also going to talk to my lawyer regarding this. Just in case if someone has anything to share with me, I will appreciate it.

    Thanks
    To my knowledge you could do it. However make sure you travel out after the approval of your new H1B. But you might not be given I-94 till the end of 2010, they sometimes give it only for extra 2 years ie till 2009. HOwever plz check with your attorney.



    more...


    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • LondonTown
    01-08 01:02 PM
    I had my interview on the 30th and my passport has not been delivered yet. The VFS website says that the passport has not been handed over to them as of today. I was not given any 221g slip/form and the VO told me that i should be getting my PP in 5 days, it's been a week now and VFS hasn't got the PP yet. Is there something i should be worried about? I have my return ticket booked for next weekend and i am getting a bit nervous about the whole scenario. Does anyone know if there is any other way to get in touch with the New Delhi consulate?

    Thanks.


    We were exactly in the same situation few months ago. We were told that our visas have been issued and we will get our passports within 5-7 days (no 221g at the time of the interview). After 5 days when we contacted VFS they said wait upto 7 business days. I waited and then they gave me the number of the embassy. When we contacted embassy they said that an email has been sent to me asking more documents but we did not get any emails. We asked them to resend and after 3 days of our request we got their email with a soft copy of 221g(green).

    We wish that similar thing may not happen with anyone as we know the tension of going thru it.

    I would suggest that you call Embassy instead of calling VFS to get the real status. VFS will just tell if they got the passport or not. They can not tell you the reason.

    Good Luck.





    2010 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • shaikhshehzadali
    07-11 02:03 PM
    May be it was the Attorney General Alberto, not Emilio Gonzales. He is coming after you for bribing a federal official.

    Just Kidding :) But interesting though.:cool:

    If u see the tracking...the package has been redirected..I am sure..it's not the Gonzales who u think he/she is.



    more...


    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • dpp
    02-06 09:01 PM
    Whenever the H1 is transferred, H4 also has to be transferred.





    hair 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • pthoko
    08-10 11:10 PM
    Thank you, your response is clear.



    more...


    Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • vbkris77
    02-04 11:30 AM
    DoS is going to waste visas.. Either they are doing it knowingly or stupidly.

    But the underlying fact stays same... They can conservative all they want..

    What I don't understand is their rationale in being hellbent on not understanding ground
    realities.

    If they waste, I think we should sue them being racists because the beneficiaries are all Asians..

    I think you are making too much out of it. All they have said is 2987 per country. Below they do mention it flows from E1 to E2 to E3. Do you seriously think that they are going to say exactly how much the spill over is?





    hot 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • newbie2020
    03-27 11:46 AM
    Generally it is little difficult to sponsor a GC through one's own business. USCIS wants to know if it is a legitimate business, with revenues, employees, contracts etc



    more...


    house 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • Venkat_175
    04-08 11:40 AM
    It looks my ex-employer us not going to take any action as they are getting some business from the client. Thank you very much for helping me.

    Regards,
    Venkat.





    tattoo 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica touring



  • reddog
    01-23 12:15 PM
    As long as you are getting paid for the posistion your H1B co has hired you for, and are getting paystubs to prove that, you are fine.

    You had a client and you were getting paid by your H1b employer, now you are getting paid cos you are working for your H1b employer directly. that is how I read it.

    Your H1B petitioning company has to give a letter stating your continous employment with them, and that should be good.

    PS: Techincally and legally speaking, you are borderline OK, however, with all the facts you have stated, it is illegal for you to be in the US on an H1B.



    more...


    pictures 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • dontcareanymore
    07-31 01:16 PM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.

    "Semantic search" is what you are looking for. There is a lot of work going on in this area.
    I think you know how to know more about it :)





    dresses 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • sai_srinivas
    05-19 07:46 AM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?



    more...


    makeup 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • greencardvow
    07-26 01:46 PM
    Lawful entry isnt just interpreted by having the 797 approval. If you have W-2 / pay slip you are good. Also USICS can only ask for these documents since your last entry in US. So dont worry for the old W-2's. Just the ones since you last entered in US.

    I do not have the approval notice used to obtain a visa to enter the country for the very first time in 2001.

    All attempts to obtain a copy of the I-797 from company/attorney have failed and so I have filed a I-824 for a duplicate. That will take a few months.

    I am wondering what will happen if USCIS issues a RFE on my I-485 asking for evidence of lawful presence all these years.

    I don't have all the I-94s either. I do have the visa stamp on my passport.





    girlfriend 2005 Chrysler Pacifica touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
  • 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring



  • Templarian
    08-19 10:05 PM
    ^Nice work man. I think the hardest part about this little bugger is its nose/mouth. Lets see if anyone else can think of a nice way.





    hairstyles 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Chrysler Pacifica Touring 2005. PACIFICA TOURING 2005 3
  • PACIFICA TOURING 2005 3



  • srikondoji
    08-10 11:43 AM
    >>This is true. That said, if you transfer from one office/department to >>another office/department within the same employer, you can count the 5 >>years experience as long as these two offices/departments are using two >>different Tax Id for your W-2. This is what our lawyers told us.

    Wow. This is news to me?
    How can an employee get two different tax-ids if he is shifting departments and still is in same country?

    Thanks for the info. This piece of info few months ago would have made my life.





    ArunAntonio
    08-21 08:07 PM
    Cant make it to the DC rally?
    Sponsor someone else to represent you.

    Please vote -- > http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12441





    moonrah
    06-01 08:45 AM
    Be adviced, even though they are ready to file your GC in EB2, they frequently lay off people in which case they might not be able to file your GC on the commited day. Big companies go by book. Generally when company lays off, it can not file new labor within 180 days of the effectice lay off. Of course it depends on what kind of people they are laying off and if the title matches your position and what not. But this happened to me. I work for another big company (not oracle) and mine was delayed six months due to this reason. I do not want to scare you but just want to educate you. Think about all these scenarios before making any decision. Good Luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment