Monday, June 13, 2011

chicken soup with rice poem

images chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • frostrated
    10-23 01:38 PM
    I came to US 10 years ago and moved three times. Never filed AR-11 or change of address with USCIS. Filed for 485 in 2007 July with the latest address.

    Will the failure to file AR-11 have any adverse impact on my 485? Should I send in an AR-11 now for the last change of address even though it's late by 2 yrs? I'm very much confused.

    If I file the AR-11 now. couple of questions.

    1. For the A# in the form, Should I leave it blank?

    2. For the section "I work for or attend school at : (Employer name or name of School)"
    I will give the employer name. But in address do I give their address or the clients address where I work, My employer is in Texas whereas I'm at the client location in East coast.

    Please help...Thank you in advance.
    as long as the USCIS has your latest address on file, you are fine. No action needed. But if you current address is different from the one on your 485, then you will need to send in an AR11. The card will be sent to the address on the application, and the postoffice will not forward the card if it goes to an old address, but send it back to USCIS.





    wallpaper chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • GCDo
    04-24 12:33 AM
    My lawyer just informed me that I received an RFE on my wife's 485
    USCIS is asking for "Memorandum of marriage"
    Is it the same as Marriage certificate. I have already send the marriage certificate which states that the marriage has been registered under Hindu marriage registration rules. My name as well as my wifes name and date of amrriage is there.

    Why do they need this additional proof Not sure. Has anyone faced this RFE?
    Looks like some crazy guys are working in USCIS hell bent on harassing legal immigrants.
    I have been given just four weeks to respond.





    chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • Leo07
    06-29 03:36 PM
    I used Compare and Buy Travel Insurance - QuoteWright.com (http://www.quoteright.com) recently for Schengen visa purpose. I have not availed the insurance so I'll not be able to tell you how good it is...it served the visa puspose.





    2011 chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • djmaddy
    01-30 04:11 PM
    Perlin Circles-awesome, i was gonna submit my perlin but didn't get to finish it



    more...


    chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:15 PM
    Thank you all this helps a lot!! Lisa





    chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • veni001
    01-17 05:14 PM
    hey

    i wanted to know what are the chances of a persons i40 to be denied if another with the same profile in the same team and same application is recently denied
    for your information both are masters candidates and are eb2 filed
    but his was file months before mine and he got audited
    mine is in the process of being filed

    not sure of whether this even matters and cases are indepedent
    but just wanted to know ahead of time if it calls for a sure denial

    thanks
    chehuan

    Chances for an audit are 95%:(



    more...


    chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • fastergcwanted
    07-26 09:13 AM
    My attorney tells me they don't give employees copies of labor applications.

    Is this normal? Would I need it in future - if I switch jobs 180 days after 485 etc?


    Same thing with me. Lawyer does not release copies of Certified LC or I-140 approval.

    From what I understand that should not cause issues with AC21; however I would feel much better having these copies in my hand just in case....my 2 cents...of course ask attorney before making any moves...





    2010 chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • jliechty
    May 25th, 2005, 06:32 AM
    I don't know, but I kind of like this one:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1163

    My only suggestion would be to try it without any foreground details (in other words, as a silhouette). :)



    more...


    chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • desi485
    10-11 01:26 PM
    If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.

    In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.

    Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.

    Gurus Please guide.:confused:





    hair chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • MetteBB
    05-11 11:58 AM
    and two more



    more...


    chicken soup with rice poem. The pear tree in Laura#39;s poem.
  • The pear tree in Laura#39;s poem.



  • Vishal2007
    02-04 06:30 PM
    definitely your entry should be deneid, you are not uncapale to solve your domestic problem, how come you are going to do good to this country by getting GC. (I agree these people are not good as you, but before they start domestic voilence there are on citizen/GC (either one of them),





    hot chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. Buy Chicken Soup With Rice: A
  • Buy Chicken Soup With Rice: A



  • chanduv23
    06-18 02:27 PM
    Hi,

    I came to US in 2004, my H1 visa was sponsored by cognizant technology solutions. H1 was valid from Nov 04 to Dec 06. later on my I 94 was extended from Dec 06 to July 09 .
    I changed company and joined wipro in Aug 08 and now my I 94 is now valid till July 2010.

    I have never gone back to India for a visit ever since I landed in US (2004)..I now want to go to India for few months and have read that i'll have to get my visa stamped before reentering US...

    My question is if i'll have any problems with visa stamping because I was originally working with cognizant and am now working with wipro?..Am I out of status since my original visa expired in 2006 ?...pls help

    h1 transfer is perfectly legal and you will not have any stamping issues.



    more...


    house chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. CHICKEN SOUP WITH RICE
  • CHICKEN SOUP WITH RICE



  • waiting4gc02
    11-15 03:30 PM
    Guys:
    I am currently working through a Consulting company at a client location.
    Now, if I were to join the "same" client location as an employee after the 180 day completion of having filed I-485, what are the things that I need to keep in touch before I make this transition.

    I do have EAD that is valid till Sep'08. Do I need to tell the client company that my I-485 is pending and that I can work using EAD or should I apply as anyone who would apply for the position without any strings...!!!

    I would really appreciate if you guys can let me know any nuiances that I need to be aware of and any caveats that exist in this situation.

    I appreciate your time and good luck to all to get the GC as soon as possible.

    Thanks





    tattoo chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. soul poems, chicken soup
  • soul poems, chicken soup



  • rajivkumarverma
    10-16 08:49 PM
    Rajiv,

    Did you LC mention the requirements for your job. Unless it emphasized that a Masters was needed for your job profile on an LC, I140 will be denied. File an MTR right away along with a new I140 uner EB3. Beleive in god and ur priority dates will remain the same as they were. Make sure that the new I140 under EB3 matches your LC.

    Good Luck

    Ashish!

    Thanks
    Ashish Can I use the same labour.My labour got approved on June 2007.
    I think labour gets expired in 6 months



    more...


    pictures chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the teenage
  • chicken soup for the teenage



  • painful_GC
    05-05 01:32 PM
    Hi ..Many thanks for the response..i am planning to apply for COS to L2 as my H1 is still pending for a while..could you please confirm me the requirements/documents need to be attached..

    1) My H1 reciept copy
    2) L1 B of primary reciept/approval notice
    3) Employment letter from primary..

    could you please shed some light on this ??





    dresses Buy Chicken Soup With Rice: A chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the teenage
  • chicken soup for the teenage



  • cooler
    07-07 03:23 PM
    Continuation..
    My wife is working as an independent contractor(1099-misc) on an EAD. I am also on EAD on W2(full time employment).

    We file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my company withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    That would make things so much more easier..



    more...


    makeup chicken soup for the chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • sathweb
    02-04 01:23 PM
    Thanks four response. Do you have any format to write a letter to Senator or congressman?

    I created a letter by myself with detailed explanation of my problem. That included My I-140 and I-485 and my wife details as well. That was not necessary though.

    Most senators have their own "PRIVACY ACT RELEASE FORM" on their website. If you call them they will explain you what they need and they will fax you the empty forms. Trust me; they will guide you in the right direction. All you need to do is to call your local Senator office, they are very professional.





    girlfriend soul poems, chicken soup chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup with rice
  • chicken soup with rice



  • xgoogle
    06-24 08:10 AM
    Need an answer urgently.....:confused:





    hairstyles The pear tree in Laura#39;s poem. chicken soup with rice poem. chicken soup for the
  • chicken soup for the



  • kevinkris
    07-10 06:27 PM
    Any answers?





    Roger Binny
    10-28 04:54 PM
    Please check another attorney forums, i remember there was a news flash in which they agreed the degree substitution like yours.





    Munna Bhai
    01-08 01:56 PM
    Hello,

    My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.

    Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?

    Thanks in Advance,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment