Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cartoon Girl Monkeys

images Monkey King - Cute cartoon Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Hippie Monkey Cartoon Girls
  • Hippie Monkey Cartoon Girls



  • meridiani.planum
    04-22 07:58 PM
    You time on EAD will also be counted unless the H1 is cancelled when you start using the EAD.


    Here is a situation....

    Assuming you are on H1 and have completed 2 years.. And would like to use your EAD.. After using your EAD for one year if you want to come back to H1 - it is possible. - If your employer has cancelled your H1 when you started using the EAD you will have remaining 4 years.. But if he has not cancelled then your time on H1 will continue to be counted along with EAD and you will have only 3 years remaining on the H1.

    nope. your H1 status clock automatically ends when you change to EAD. It does not matter if your H1 is officially revoked by the employer.





    wallpaper Hippie Monkey Cartoon Girls Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Cartoon pink mo
  • Cartoon pink mo



  • uma001
    10-16 12:50 PM
    Do everything in premium..It is a matter of extra $1000 for each stage (H1 or I140)





    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Monkey coloring pages.
  • Monkey coloring pages.



  • vejella
    06-01 01:39 PM
    It does not make sense to me how folks who are on L1 visa and manage some people can go at par with the people of Extraordinary ability .

    I can understand if they holding a position where they make some policies/ generate bussiness that gonna have major impact on Employees or organizational direction ...

    But I have seen some people who not at par qualified has applied for GC on EB1 category just because they are on L1 Visa it is getting expired....

    But i feel that there is a big glitch in the definition of this category which many of the DESI Companies are abusing ....:(





    2011 Cartoon pink mo Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Cartoon Network in 1997,
  • Cartoon Network in 1997,



  • spicy_guy
    08-05 01:35 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Cards.. cute cartoon girl
  • Cards.. cute cartoon girl



  • GCA
    05-18 06:04 PM
    Since the queue for EB3 India is very long, and if many EB3 India people change over to EB2, that will slow down EB2 India and this is what the May 2011 Visa Bulletin also says.
    But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
    Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?

    EB3 is currently in mid 2002. All EB3 filers till 2003 and may be early 2004 have waited enough and don't want to port at this time. till mid 2003, most of them received the GC during 2007 From my perspective, I don't even care if it ever comes. Couple of more years on EAD and I am set to go back. Having said that, I will still take the gc anytime it comes and if comes:). Just not after it.

    EB3 to EB2 porting is more done by filers from 2004 thru' 2007 and for a good reason too. ( they will not get in a decade if they stay in EB3 unless recapture or other bills goes thru').

    So to answer the question, porting will not easy the traffic until the date moves to end of 2003, then you can see some improvement as some of the original EB3's have made a smart choice and probably weree citizens by then.





    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. manga monkey girl playing
  • manga monkey girl playing



  • bobsn
    04-02 03:52 PM
    So Let me get this clear in my head..

    If the I-94 is valid for 6 months and then if you need to extend the stay of your parents

    option 1: to apply for extension with the USCIS .. (can someone please provide the process to do this)
    Do you know if USCIS would accept that the mother is here to help out the daughter thru pregnancy?

    option 2: Go out of the US (Mexico, West Indies) and return in 1 month?

    option 3: Can you go to Canada like say at the end of month 4, stay there for a few days and come back into US for another 3-6 months. Does this work at all?

    option 4: Request the officer at POE for a longer stay (> 6months) showing supporting documents.

    Thanks



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. cartoon girl and boy hugging.
  • cartoon girl and boy hugging.



  • Guest007
    10-06 05:36 PM
    I came in through SFO on sunday with similar situation, faced no problems. One difference is I have H1 reciept. I filed for extension 40days back





    2010 Monkey coloring pages. Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Monkey King - Cute cartoon
  • Monkey King - Cute cartoon



  • reverendflash
    10-21 03:59 AM
    Life is like a big bowl of Jelli-Bellys...

    reach in, grab a handful, and make your own flavors!

    :P

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. pictures of monkeys cartoon. cartoon-monkeys-2.gif to
  • pictures of monkeys cartoon. cartoon-monkeys-2.gif to



  • logiclife
    04-28 01:36 PM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.





    hair Cartoon Network in 1997, Cartoon Girl Monkeys. baby monkey cartoon images
  • baby monkey cartoon images



  • speddi
    12-09 10:19 AM
    I was able to get copies of all the documents (labor,140 and 485) from the attorney. Is it mandatory to file AC21? When I asked my attorney the fee to file AC21, he said it is $750 to $1500. What is the normal fee for AC21?

    Also, the job description says 'VB .Net' but the new job is in C#. Does it make any difference?

    Thank you



    more...


    Cartoon Girl Monkeys. How to Draw a Cartoon Monkey
  • How to Draw a Cartoon Monkey



  • tabaching
    10-22 09:34 AM
    Hey kumarc123,

    Thank you.
    Actually, there is a stamp in the passport at the time of entry to US (Dec 2007). And they can verify that. That's why we entered Dec 2007 as the last entry date in I-485 form. It's just that I-94 has the old date (Feb 2005). We're hoping this won't cause any trouble during the interview.

    Hope I didn't confuse you.





    hot Cards.. cute cartoon girl Cartoon Girl Monkeys. cartoon girl with brown hair
  • cartoon girl with brown hair



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-17 09:56 AM
    Assuming I filed for I-485 before the retrogression mess.

    Thanks!

    A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
    We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
    Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
    FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:



    more...


    house How To Draw A Cartoon Monkey Cartoon Girl Monkeys. cartoon girl walking in
  • cartoon girl walking in



  • gc_peshwa
    09-14 02:41 AM
    gc_peshwa,

    You like to make extraneous comparisons ? Comparing yourself to Nazi treatment of jews in the 1930's and 40's. :confused: Had a bad day or lost your mental balance like Raghunathrao peshwa ?? :rolleyes:

    I dont know about you but I certainly don't enjoy the daily grind of "When will I get GC?", BTW Raghunathrao was one of the bravest Maratha warriors of his time, albeit misguided :(
    I dont mind your comments shreekhand...I just pray your thoughts turn as sweet as your handle:D
    Amen.





    tattoo manga monkey girl playing Cartoon Girl Monkeys. cute cartoon girl baby.
  • cute cartoon girl baby.



  • badluck
    07-11 02:05 PM
    he is the Gonzalez The Janitor not the Director:rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures cartoon girl and boy hugging. Cartoon Girl Monkeys. Cartoon Monkey Tattoos
  • Cartoon Monkey Tattoos



  • chanduv23
    07-29 12:24 PM
    Humor is the best way we can take a break from this entire immigration stuff, rules, recession.

    ********************

    A conversation between some journalists and Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf was leaked to media.

    Journalist A: Welcome, Prof. Meat-Loaf. I have heard a lot about you. Why are you working so aggressively against G-1b visas? You teach Computers, right? You also seem to have more publications on this topic than in CS.

    Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: Let me tell the truth. Yes, these *outsider* kids are very smart, they do all cutting-edge research, that I cannot keep-up the pace with. They have hijacked all the research which I could have done. If we don't allow them to do research, then I will get a chance to do it in few years. Writing Unix/Linux tutorials is not going to help much. I need my job security. Hence I had to work for this job. It's secure and easy for me to keep doing it.

    Journalist B: Ok, we understand. This is similar to blaming others for your own problems. It is convenient and easy. But, why do you think that entire G-1b visa program is bad? If there are any bad apples, we identify and throw the bad apples and not the entire basket, right?

    Prof. Corn Meat-Loaf: I actually favor family immigration (look at my biography). I cannot oppose family program and I need something to oppose to keep my payroll running. G-1b is a favorite program to target as politically those guys cannot speak or do anything in return and that makes my point looks more sound and firm. My friend, Mr. Tom Jerry from GutterShield also favors the same program (look at his biography too) and shields my comments. Also, bringing in more unskilled labor helps me having same level of conversation with them instead of feeling left out.

    Journalist A: Gotcha! Why do prefer O11 visa over G-1b visa?

    Prof: Yes, O11 visa helps us bring best and brightest like models etc. They help this economy by luring us to consume expensive designs and to talk about them during lunch hour. As letter *O* looks like zero - I would like to return it back to ones who gave it to us.

    Journalist B: Have you ever thought of grooming more students from here under your able guidance. That's the real solution to this. May be we all should focus on STEM education for some time than speaking about idols and proms. May be a geek should deserve the same attention in school like a football player.
    Corporations in capitalistic society will use the same principle for everything - If you can't produce it (goods or services); buy it!

    Prof: Nope, firstly that's time-consuming and will need a lot of effort. I love short-cuts. Secondly, everywhere I see these outsider graduate students - why should I groom them?
    (Corn and Jerry suddenly start singing and dancing... their friend Piano and "Due Drops" join in)
    Corn and Jerry, yes papa,
    G1 visa, no papa,
    raising the bar, no papa,
    let's fool people, ha ha ha..

    Journalists A and B: Gotcha! Thanks for now!

    Prof: Nice meeting you, what's your name?

    Journalist A: Mr. We-wake from BusinessYear!

    Journalist B: Ms. Herbs from BusinessMonth!

    ********************

    Thats creative :) Is this ur own ??





    dresses cartoon girl with brown hair Cartoon Girl Monkeys. This John McPherson cartoon,
  • This John McPherson cartoon,



  • iv4gc
    07-28 12:57 PM
    Hi,

    First some background.
    EB2I PD is July 2006
    I140 filed Sept. 2006 and approved Oct 2006 with Company A.
    Left Company A and joined Company B in March 2007 (172 days after I140 approved).

    Filed I485 in July 2007 (Medical RFE received and answered in 2009 - implies possible pre-adjudication??)

    While with Company B started new EB2I process for a similar job profile (lawyer thinks it is close enough for portability) with PD Oct. 2008. I140 approved June 2009.

    With current rapid movement in EB2 cut-off dates, if I become current in Sept 2010 what is best course of action to ensure I receive and keep the GC that is based on application sponsored by Company A?

    1. If I get GC, just keep working for Company B (lawyer thinks this is just fine to do).
    2. If I do get current in Sept 2010, try to capture PD of first application and use for application sponsored by Company B?
    3. Get the GC and move back to company A?
    4. Any other options??

    Thanks for your time.



    more...


    makeup pictures of monkeys cartoon. cartoon-monkeys-2.gif to Cartoon Girl Monkeys. How To Draw A Cartoon Monkey
  • How To Draw A Cartoon Monkey



  • Fightwithfate
    03-15 12:42 PM
    Hi Thank you all,

    Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
    Does they process premium processing like this?

    Hi attorneys/seniors,
    Getting confused about the online status.
    Today morning my employer got mail from VSC saying that their received date is 03/12/2010
    Status check online by 10:30 AM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Initial Review
    Date received shown:03/12/2010

    Status check online by 1:00 PM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Acceptance
    Date received shown:03/15/2010

    Status went back from Inital review to Acceptance and date also changed from 03/12/2010 to 03/15/2010.

    Got confused.
    How it works normally?





    girlfriend cute cartoon girl baby. Cartoon Girl Monkeys. cute cartoon cheeky monkey
  • cute cartoon cheeky monkey



  • gcretroiv
    02-10 09:30 AM
    you are screwed, yes seriously

    Why did u change employer, w/o getting any info about filing with ne wemployer befor ahead.

    If you file in 2008 (No matter whetehr it is Eb2 or Eb3), as per present situation u can forget for next 10 + years.





    hairstyles How to Draw a Cartoon Monkey Cartoon Girl Monkeys. How To Draw Chinese Cartoon
  • How To Draw Chinese Cartoon



  • iv4yarli
    12-18 12:31 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...





    raysaikat
    01-15 12:38 PM
    Hi folks, sorry for posting this again, but I posted in the self-help area and nobody answered (I guess there's very little traffic there surprisingly)....

    ----
    Hi Folks

    I'm here in the US on a L1A visa and would like to apply for Green Card (I'm assuming i-485) soon. My wife who is currently outside of US has recently received her L2 visa within one business day I may add! So, we're waiting for her to join me here in the States within two months as she is currently working abroad and needs to wait for her bonus $...

    In any case, I was thinking of applying for an EAD for her in conjunction of i-485, but I've been reading that others who are holding a H1 visa is also applying for an EAD (why on earth for?!) as you are allowed to work on H1 already no? I thought EAD is authorization to work only??

    In my case, my wife needs EAD in order to work as L2 only allows her entry to the States and her visa would "clone" mine (ie. whatever my expiry date is, hers will expire).

    Should I also apply for EAD too even though my L1a visa already permits me to work legally here in the US?

    Do you have your I-140 approved? Green card is independent of your current status (L-1 or H-1); the speed of getting green card depends on what category you can apply (Eb-1, EB-2 or EB-3) and your country of birth (i.e., the country where you were born, not the country of citizenship).





    pamith
    10-09 12:43 AM
    I remember the anticipation among IV members before the monthly bulletin came out. As many EB2 folks have got GC looks like the craze has died down. Very few replies to the visa bulletin thread.

    I wish everyone gets their GC's sooner than later.

    Not really, it was well known that there is no movement expected in OCT, NOV and DEC bulletin, July, Aug and Sept are action months.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment