Sunday, June 12, 2011

bullet for my valentine all these

images [RSMV] Bullet For My Valentine bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • vvpandya
    11-06 05:46 PM
    I had a LUD on 10/18 and then today the online status says Document mailed to applicant..recvd date at nebraska is 7/2 and recpt date is 9/11





    wallpaper Bullet For My Valentine - All bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine #39;All These Things I Hate#39; Video
  • Bullet For My Valentine #39;All These Things I Hate#39; Video



  • gc_on_demand
    09-09 02:23 PM
    These references are from the statement made on 24th June 2009. Nothing after that !!!!!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

    CIR could not even get passed in 06 . 07 and right now economy is down so no hope for it. May be Obama wants to keep hope alive in Hispanic Voters so dems can win election in Nov 2010. Health Care is lagging behind schedule and it is very hard for him to press. How can people support CIR....?

    also Hispanic caucus will not allow piecemeal until CIR fails. So I don't see even little ray of hope for recapture. Now left over is admin fixes. God knows what can be done under admin fixes..





    bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • MrDesi
    02-07 04:36 PM
    you are the kinda guy who is screwing up everyone by filing unnecessary labors, too many I140 and clogging the system for genuine people. Shame on you.

    Hello , Basically i was working in company B for a long time and they applied GC. Then I shifted to comp A and filed labor recently.

    The company B was not doing good and for safety sake applied GC in company A also

    Regards





    2011 Bullet For My Valentine #39;All These Things I Hate#39; Video bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine album
  • Bullet For My Valentine album



  • GCNaseeb
    02-17 12:33 AM
    My 180 days have been passed. My Career was stagnated from last 6 years. I joined a consulting company and asked him the same title as my Labor. At the client I am now IT Director. Who cares? for USCIS, I am still a Sys Admin, but in real world, I am IT Director and people are reporting to me. Wow, what a difference this AC21 brings in!



    more...


    bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet for My Valentine.
  • Bullet for My Valentine.



  • WTFever
    12-03 12:54 AM
    I have been thru K-1 crap and finally got my wife here from vietnam. I only have one last thing to say to you all......you should ALL be working for the red tape system. No one willing to take a second and offer ANY useful advice, which was my query. Instead I have not filled out the proper form, crossed all the T's and dotted the I's and can't get any help...form rejected....NEXT!





    bullet for my valentine all these. New ullet for my valentine
  • New ullet for my valentine



  • gcwanter
    07-02 10:01 AM
    All of a sudden since last week there has been an increase.. in these kind of people who "suddenly" pop up ; make their first time posts challenging IV and its mission.

    I think the best treatment they deserve is IGNORANCE. we probably shouldnt even reply to such ridiculous posts of people who are not even aware what the CIR contains for us legals..

    please ignore such people..or else these threads keep lingering on top..which they dont deserve



    more...


    bullet for my valentine all these. ullet for my valentine all
  • ullet for my valentine all



  • insbaby
    09-02 11:15 PM
    I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people

    Happy?





    2010 Bullet For My Valentine - All bullet for my valentine all these. [RSMV] Bullet For My Valentine
  • [RSMV] Bullet For My Valentine



  • SGP
    12-11 04:09 PM
    Is upgrading to premium actually an upgrade of the existing case or is it just a new application filed under premium?

    Upgrading to Premium is actually an upgrade of existing case. It is NOT a new application. You have to pay the premium processing fees though. It feels like being back home, asking to push the file up. You know what I am trying to say.



    more...


    bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine-All
  • Bullet For My Valentine-All



  • coopheal
    11-03 04:55 PM
    I am a regular contributor.

    reached $525 and doing $25 from last month onwards.

    Thanks nc14





    hair Bullet For My Valentine album bullet for my valentine all these. quot;All These Things I Hate
  • quot;All These Things I Hate



  • meridiani.planum
    12-14 12:33 PM
    - Per my LCA; combination of education and experience is not acceptable. Does that mean my evaluation is of no use? And is this LCA good for me?



    Its going to be very hard trying to evaluate a 3 year degree to a 4 year BSCS. You can atleast talk with the person recommended by CPUwiz and see what she thinks...


    - If evaluation is using 6yrs of experience to make up for 2yrs of education; CAN I, still (also) show the same 6yrs of experience as job experience?


    I doubt if this double dipping is going to work...


    - I have another approved RIR (Approved Aug07). In worst case, can I use that RIR to file for new 140 to save my 485? Is there any time limit on RIR case too? Like using it under number of weeks/months?[/COLOR]


    LCs expire 180 days after their approval, so you have until Feb next year with this LC. However from what I know you need an approved I-140 to interfile with an existing 485 case. dont know if you can interfile an I-140 which is still pending. talk to a good immigration attorney.



    more...


    bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • GCInThisLife
    07-18 05:44 PM
    thanks for posting.. may be junior members do not have permission to post attachments..:)

    Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)





    hot Bullet for My Valentine. bullet for my valentine all these. ullet for my valentine all
  • ullet for my valentine all



  • ameryki
    06-18 10:16 PM
    I sent the following:

    1) Confirmation Receipt of application
    2) Copy of I 485 receipt
    3) Front and back copy of current EAD card
    4) A copy of the cut out that the current EAD came in

    I don't think you need anything else. If you look at it theoretically I-94 and passport, drivers license has nothing to do with an EAD card approval or denial.



    more...


    house Bullet For My Valentine - All bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • quiquincho
    05-20 05:47 PM
    well said I agree, I gonna go to tijuana and burn my passport and come back illiegally walking and starting working in some car wash .

    Here's a few phrases in Spanish you will need to learn:
    Hola (Hi)
    Soy de Mexico (I am Mexican)
    Donde esta la biblioteca, Pedro? (Where is the library, Peter?)

    Buena suerte! (Good luck!) :)

    -LegalHispanicImmigrantAgainstIllegalImmigration





    tattoo New ullet for my valentine bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • boreal
    01-05 01:36 PM
    Folks
    Is anyone has done adjustment of status from B2 to H1.

    My friend is in US with 10 yrs multiple entry visa, and he likes to do adjustment of status. Any advice.

    Thanks

    This is very risky, if not done correctly.

    Assume that you would got the I-797 and started working in the US, subsequently, when you go for H1-b stamping in India, high risk of rejection there. This is because B1/B2 has a non-immigrant intention and changing the status to H1-b within the US sends the wrong signal to the Consular officer during stamping.

    Correct thing to do would be go to India after getting I-797, get the H1-b stamped, re-enter US on H1 status. Everything would be alright.



    more...


    pictures ullet for my valentine all bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • fadingblack
    09-19 06:29 AM
    Well, you have been helpfull. I was afraid this answer would come up. I cannot find a manual even in the shops. Anyway if you were so kind to look for one for me i'd apreciate that so much, because mos of the books about software are written in english, and here, for programs such painter, wich are not really that popular as photoshop is really hard to find something. Maybe if you gave me a title i could buy through internet.

    Oh, and i wish i had buy it! A friend of mine told me about it and made a copy for me for testing. (not pretty legal, i know, but if i like the soft i finally buy it. I only need to check it in advance, because my salary is not that big to buy just for checking. Sure you know what i mean :P )

    Anyway, do you think is that good to buy it or do you think you can do the same stuff with photoshop?? I'm afraid painter is much powerfurl in some aspects. What do you think, as owner of painter 6 and a manual???





    dresses ullet for my valentine all bullet for my valentine all these. ullet for my valentine all
  • ullet for my valentine all



  • reddog
    03-27 10:45 AM
    Need advise - bumping this up...

    Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?

    I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.

    Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?

    Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?

    Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!


    Always used fedex and used this address
    For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1d17aca797e63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    makeup Bullet For My Valentine-All bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
    05-01 10:30 AM
    If a partial medical exam is done, for how long is that partial exam results valid ? I heard six months in the past.... Is that true ?





    girlfriend Bullet For My Valentine - All bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet For My Valentine - All
  • Bullet For My Valentine - All



  • jackisback
    03-12 07:24 PM
    pointlesswait-

    How do you what are the top 10 PT MBA programs? Where can we find ratings for PT MBA programs?

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Bullet For My Valentine - All bullet for my valentine all these. Bullet for my Valentine - All
  • Bullet for my Valentine - All



  • msp1976
    01-11 11:34 AM
    Hello All,
    I am on 7th year of my H1 and my I-140 is pending. Since my current H1 is about to expire, I need to file for my 8th year of H1 extension. Do you think there could be some problem in getting my 8th year extension since my labor is approved and I-140 is pending. The way I interpreted the extension rule is that you can only get the extension if your labor is pending for more than 1 year but in my case my labor is approved and I-140 is pending.And I cannot wait for I-140 approval since my current H1 is about to expire.

    Please advise.

    Thanks

    No ..There would be no problem...
    In fact tell the lawyer to attach the 140 application receipt to the H1 extension and ask for a 3 year extension..at least 1 year they got to give...





    coolmanasip
    08-16 08:06 PM
    Kondur - First, thanks for your reply. Its all volunteer time here and I appreciate your time to help me out.

    The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....

    I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.

    Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.

    I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.

    Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....

    sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time





    shivarajan
    02-15 02:12 PM
    1. In case of foreign currency payment, u can always walk to airline's kiosk in nearest airport and make a payment using any CC in USD.

    2. Different travel sites have quota from airlines and they show different route/sector for different $$, so no one is best at all times!

    2. Use aggregation search site like http://www.mobissimo.com to find best deals!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment