Sunday, June 12, 2011

bmw m5 wallpaper

images BMW M5 (E60) Fender Gill Rim bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd



  • Roger Binny
    10-28 04:54 PM
    Please check another attorney forums, i remember there was a news flash in which they agreed the degree substitution like yours.





    wallpaper Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd



  • Jaime
    09-05 04:53 PM
    You are OK, the backlog is for Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and Mexicans

    You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!

    What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!





    bmw m5 wallpaper. BMW M5 2012 side view for
  • BMW M5 2012 side view for



  • sagis99
    08-27 02:50 PM
    2 years as well, I140/485 pending, July 2007.





    2011 Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpapers.
  • Bmw M5 Wallpapers.



  • jonty_11
    07-26 03:58 PM
    wait for the next receipt compliant notice....it should be out in a day or too...NSC will b January 1st 2020



    more...


    bmw m5 wallpaper. Gpower Bmw M5 Driveby
  • Gpower Bmw M5 Driveby



  • smartboy75
    10-01 07:30 PM
    Exactly my point. I could not read those numbers correctly and got a shocker until I received the receipts in the mail.
    That's true too....lets wait and watch...





    bmw m5 wallpaper. Review: 2008 BMW M5
  • Review: 2008 BMW M5



  • a_yaja
    12-17 12:46 PM
    Hi,
    What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
    So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
    While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
    Have anybody got into problems or delays?
    I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
    Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance

    I think that the total limit is $10K for a family (not person). If I remember correctly, on entering the country, we are asked to fill only one customs form for the entire family - and it clearly states in that form that the total allowed is a max. of $10K per person.

    Having said that, the following are considered to be cash (not fully inclusive):
    1. Traveler's check
    2. Cash
    3. Checks
    4. Money Order
    5. Cashier's check

    The following is not considered as cash:
    1. Credit cards
    2. Debit cards

    So if you would want to send more than 10K out of the country and not want to get into any issues and also be on the safe side, it would be a good idea to pre-load a debit card and then send it with your parents.



    more...


    bmw m5 wallpaper. Black Bmw M5 Wallpaper
  • Black Bmw M5 Wallpaper



  • leo_loco
    08-07 10:49 AM
    As of my knowledge and talking with others, it seems like they will issue receipt to you for each of those application. Regarding I-485 processing, yes they will wait untill your labor substitution is done then they will process I-140 and once I-140 is approved they will process I-485. If I-140 is not approved then they wouldnt be able to process I-485 even if it's current.

    I had applied for Labor Substitution/140/485/EAD concurrently on July 2nd. If I understand the process correctly, I would receive 3 different receipt notices and 3 different approvals for LC/140/485?

    I have applied in NSC. What is the approximate processing times for approving:
    1. Labor Substitution
    2. I 140
    3. I 485.

    Also, will they start processing 485 only after LC and 140 are approved?

    Thanks.





    2010 BMW M5 2012 side view for bmw m5 wallpaper. BMW M5 (E60) Fender Gill Rim
  • BMW M5 (E60) Fender Gill Rim



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-16 11:05 AM
    eb2_mumbai,
    Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.

    Thanks for the green gbof. Last Friday I was on 3 green's and then I started to write on this thread for H4 work permits and went down to 8 RED's and then now on 6 Red's so I guess its been a roller coaster ride for me. :-)

    Just a warning to folks I have a strong feeling that perhaps EAD renewal might be a good place for IO to demand a fresh EVL. That is based on assumption that it goes to same level/ group of IO who adjudicates 485. If there are different groups that look at 765 & 485 then I guess all they care is to look up the system to see if 485 is pending and then approve 765 (which is normal workflow). I still think this is what they will follow because otherwise every 765 application (proimary) will result in RFE which is additional workload for CIS. They would just add it to required documents to make it easy on all of us.



    more...


    bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars



  • sieger007
    05-27 02:07 AM
    Hi krishnam
    I too have got I140 Approved already in Sept 05.
    My concept was that once I140 is approved you are free. Employer cannot do anything.
    After 140 approval can employer do anything to jeopardize the GC Process.
    Anyway
    2005 140 is approved.
    2007 I left employer to work in non US Location. ( No US Income )
    Was in good terms with him though.
    2008- Re-joined him. and filed 485 in EB2. Its is pending .I got AP and EAD Already
    Now I dont know what to do . I was expecting my GC in 1 years time. Now EB2 has retrogressed vey badly. I dont know what do do.
    Currently I am back on my Prev. Employers H1 since 2008 . I have EAD and AP in hand. If I leave him and get a full time job ( which is preferred ) implicty invoking AC21 can he mess up my GC ?
    Can you throw some light about how this works ?
    Basically MY BIG PROBLEM is I might have to fight divorce case in India. So I want to plan something so I DON'T loose my job prospects in US ( I am overqualified for most jobs in my niche - Masters from US , and about 30+ Prof Certifications ) so getting it wont be problematic if laws remains same. If laws change to force shutdown of all H1b contracting , then I have NO Choice but roll over to a FT job invoking AC21.
    PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE ME
    Thanks
    Sam





    hair Bmw M5 Wallpapers. bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars Bmw
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars Bmw



  • spicy_guy
    03-28 11:45 PM
    If you are on H1 and employer is not paying weather or not you are on bench, you must report that to DOL. There is a form w-4 (I don't exactly remember the form).

    Employee must be paid ALL THE TIME on H1. Period.
    That's the law.

    Problem for you is, technically you will be out of status if you are not paid.



    more...


    bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006



  • anilsal
    11-06 11:14 AM
    There is an issue. You have to make a trip to the local police station every six months to register your child. If you're lucky, the officials will be polite and helpful and do this without fuss. But knowing India very well, they're more likely to create a fuss till you've bribed them. Also, now they know where your child lives and the fact that he/she is a US citizen. Who knows, what kind of people they will pass on this information to...

    Conspiracy theories aside, the whole procedure reeks of the way sex offenders have to register with the police in the US - I just don't like it.

    So this Police station registration is if the child starts to live in India or when the child visits India? Where is this rule documented?

    If such rules exist, then there should be a formal complaint with the nearest Consulate General. They are reasonable people.





    hot Gpower Bmw M5 Driveby bmw m5 wallpaper. tuning program for BMW M5
  • tuning program for BMW M5



  • kosu
    05-11 11:25 PM
    At last, I received my approval on May 8th 2008. What a relief. I have learned a lot from this fourm. Thanks a lot guys.



    more...


    house 2009 Bmw M5 Wallpaper bmw m5 wallpaper. 2010 Bmw M5 Wallpaper.
  • 2010 Bmw M5 Wallpaper.



  • Can2004
    03-14 12:53 PM
    I have one more question.
    My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
    Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
    Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)

    thanks again!





    tattoo Review: 2008 BMW M5 bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. BMW M3
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. BMW M3



  • gc_rip
    06-18 01:22 PM
    If I get EAD from my current employer and join new employer on EAD before 180 days after filing I-485.
    Are there risks that my EAD be canceled before it's expiration date?
    Can my new employer start PERM and I140 during that year, and file H1B extn based on I-140 approval before my EAD expires? (Assuming EAD renewal may not be possible, as I left the job before 180 days, and employer never revoked I-140).
    I have already completed my 6 years on H1.

    Thanks.


    yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.

    and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.



    more...


    pictures Black Bmw M5 Wallpaper bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd



  • mayhemt
    04-20 06:33 PM
    For all the critiques against this march....
    Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.

    If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..

    With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.

    From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..

    Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.

    Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.





    dresses tuning program for BMW M5 bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. BettBee
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. BettBee



  • DSLStart
    03-11 11:50 AM
    I have no issues with SBI, transferred last month.....always the best for me in terms of every thing......

    tyr logging into your account and see if you get that message now.



    more...


    makeup Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Cars bmw m5 wallpaper. 2009 Bmw M5 Wallpaper
  • 2009 Bmw M5 Wallpaper



  • Gigantic697
    10-12 01:29 PM
    My wife got her H1b in 2007 and she was working for the company for 1 year and then she delivered in Oct 08 and since Oct 2008 she's on maternity leave. She was supposed to join back but because of the downturn her employer asked to extend the maternity leave and its an year almost. During this whole period her employer is ok and he has not removed her job. Is my wife is in status? I read on the web that the maternity leave is mutual as long as the employer and employee exists its ok. But my question is that is there a time limit on that. Also she's not getting paid for the full year when she was on maternity leave. The state remains the same now also. So what are right steps to do.....
    Change to H4 till the employer asks to join back and then change to H1?

    Please suggest





    girlfriend Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. BMW M3 bmw m5 wallpaper. Wallpaper Bmw M5 E60
  • Wallpaper Bmw M5 E60



  • cableching
    08-14 08:23 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.

    USCIS is taking a very liberal view in porting the priority dates. They are taking the oldest priority date and the better category in approving the GC. In your case your EB3 priority date and your EB2 I-140.
    You don't have to join the company which applied for your EB2 and you never applied for I-485 for this employer.
    There are a number of cases like this, just search for the posts my posts, you will find a couple of cases like this in Immigration voice itself.
    Don't worry about contacting a lawyer, just update I-9 form with your employer.
    Enjoy the freedom.





    hairstyles Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. 2006 bmw m5 wallpaper. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd
  • Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd. Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd; Bmw M5 Wallpaper Hd



  • gconmymind
    01-15 04:02 PM
    8 months is too much...On one hand, we can not apply for H1 renewal before 6 months of expiration and on the other hand they take more than 6 months to process? Do they purposely want to create more complications here? What a bunch of baboons!!!

    Anyways, is there a way we can convert our regular application to premium processing once it's already filed. I've filed for my extension in Oct 07 and till today no updates...USCIS is making me sick!!!!
    You need to fill in a form (910 or something, i dont remember). With your receipt number and this form, you can convert your case to premium. I did that for 140, should be possible for H1 also. Talk to your lawyer for details...





    hazishak
    11-03 01:07 AM
    What do you guys think? USCIS will listen whatever IV says? Also NSC received more applications than other service centers. So it is reasonable for NSC to be behind.

    Admins/Moderators:

    Can this be taken up with USCIS???

    Thanks





    pal351
    05-05 04:39 PM
    :)They might Pal.

    Wow that would be nice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment