Sunday, June 12, 2011

black and white wedding dresses

images Tags: White Wedding Dress, black and white wedding dresses. wedding dresses with sashes
  • wedding dresses with sashes



  • honeyB
    01-23 04:21 PM
    bump





    wallpaper wedding dresses with sashes black and white wedding dresses. Bonny Wedding Gowns
  • Bonny Wedding Gowns



  • liberty
    10-06 04:30 PM
    I am working for a Fortune 500 company on H1 visa. I am switching to a startup and will now be using my EAD( GC status: I-485 with more than 180 days). I have the following questions.
    1. Can I join as an individual contractor by myself directly with the company without going thru a 3rd party vendor?
    2. I am offered a temporary contract position at an hourly rate every 15 days without deducting any taxes. I will have to pay my taxes at the end of the year by myself using the form sent by the employer. Does anyone have any such experience?
    3. What formalities do I need to complete with the USCIS regarding this change in my status? Will it affect my green card process in any way?

    I will really appreciate your help.
    Thanks for the support.





    black and white wedding dresses. in white wedding dresses
  • in white wedding dresses



  • mjdup
    12-14 11:35 PM
    OK, I will just call them first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can get admission. May be after that I will get in touch with you and we can approach him as team, will that work?





    2011 Bonny Wedding Gowns black and white wedding dresses. lack dress wіth white
  • lack dress wіth white



  • cdeneo
    04-03 03:56 PM
    Will the Canadian tourist visa be issued for only a year since AP is valid for only a year?



    more...


    black and white wedding dresses. Need Black amp; White wedding
  • Need Black amp; White wedding



  • yabadaba
    07-23 07:09 AM
    bump





    black and white wedding dresses. A white and lack theme
  • A white and lack theme



  • cooldudesfo
    12-16 08:31 PM
    Thanks BelmontBoy for the information.

    I also end up calling German Embassy and they told me that as long as you have extended H1B petition handy, VISA is not required.

    Thanks to both of you again.



    more...


    black and white wedding dresses. red and lack wedding dresses
  • red and lack wedding dresses



  • jonty_11
    01-08 01:18 PM
    If TCS or any Indian firm claims you owe them something since you quit them after coming to US (contract breach or whatever), they will not release your PF until you clear your accounts with them. Call is yours after seeing if the payback is greater than PF??





    2010 in white wedding dresses black and white wedding dresses. Tags: White Wedding Dress,
  • Tags: White Wedding Dress,



  • gg_ny
    09-18 03:16 PM
    http://felcom.nih.gov/

    The above suggested url is to NIH fellows committee, mainly consisting of postdocs. Most of the members should be working in Bethesda, and Frederick areas of Maryland and DC. It would help, for the Wpost article, to contact someone in this group and target some foreign researchers...as it falls right in the area.

    FYI: many post graduate employees of NIH, immigrants / non-immgrants (J1) work as consultants to staffing companies contracted by NIH for the purpose.
    They are not exempted from H1B cap and I believe cannot even process regular EB2 labor, but only EB2 NIW.


    Immigration Voice would like to request members of its community stuck in the green card process that are scientists, researchers, professors and working in the area of national importance. Basically anything that will benefit this country in any way (economically, health related, sciences etc)

    We would like make a strong case via media through such interviews and if we are successful in getting such interviews published, these media interviews would be used when presentations are made to lawmakers.

    If you know of any such people please pass on this message.

    Please respond with a brief detail about yourself and your contact information to jap219001 at yahoo.com and himanshu at immigrationvoice.org



    more...


    black and white wedding dresses. Black and White Wedding Theme
  • Black and White Wedding Theme



  • bayarea07
    03-20 05:44 PM
    Well, if you go according to the Lawyer of this forum with which guys had a conference call (you can hear the recording thats on the home page of this site)

    Then its advisable to apply in EB3 category and her reasoning was that with her experience she has seen lots of EB2 application in the past few years and very less EB3 apps and hence chances of EB3 being processed earlier than EB2 are quiet high.




    I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.

    I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.

    Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.

    I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May, refiled Oct 07 with the current employer) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.

    I can't decide on weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.

    Please help!





    hair lack dress wіth white black and white wedding dresses. lack and white flower girl
  • lack and white flower girl



  • hellomms
    05-27 03:29 PM
    Guys, I have added information in the original thread, please refer to the link below and add your questions, concerns or comments there.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18853&page=16#post251110



    more...


    black and white wedding dresses. lack wedding gown
  • lack wedding gown



  • Sakthisagar
    04-30 10:07 AM
    I feel I had taken the right decision. I moved back to India in Nov 09 itself. I had a PD of feb 08 and was in EB-2 but looking at all the mess,I had decided to move back.

    Good for you do you feel in India politics is much better?? man still a forgein lady is ruling India. if you are in India why you bother about this mess. be at peace with yourself. enjoy life. dont bother ..





    hot Need Black amp; White wedding black and white wedding dresses. Black and white turmpet satin
  • Black and white turmpet satin



  • h1techSlave
    07-10 10:12 AM
    My opinion is that there is not much point in looking for a different country. Most of us have been in the US and have developed some kind of roots here already. So GC is needed and we deserve it.

    If there is no GC in the horizon, pack up and go back. And like the guy in CA mentioned in the news article, none of us will be charming snakes in India.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave



    more...


    house For a limited time White House black and white wedding dresses. Black And White hooded gothic
  • Black And White hooded gothic



  • inspectorfox
    09-16 12:49 AM
    I agree that the DC rally is a critical event but I think I am loosing interest in this online forum. I guess the forum moderators may be busy with organizing the DC event. It's time for a clean up act. I am urging members to stop posting so many unnecessary and irrelevant threads. We all understand the importance of this rally. Peace!





    tattoo A white and lack theme black and white wedding dresses. Packham wedding dresses
  • Packham wedding dresses



  • pa_arora
    09-21 11:45 AM
    .. by trying to get our provisions included in this bill .. Duh..

    I may not know the process completely, but how does it work as the Bill has already been passed. Can somebody amend the Bill after it passed? If yes, dosen't it needs to go thru the the voting again?

    ciao
    -p



    more...


    pictures red and lack wedding dresses black and white wedding dresses. ridal gowns. lack
  • ridal gowns. lack



  • calgirl
    08-15 07:54 PM
    Folks,

    If I contact a Senator and they probe TSC for status, will my lawyer or the firm come to know I initiated this?

    Any ideas.?
    Thanks.

    Now that our PD dates will be current for more than 30 days (based on next months visa bulletin), can we use Odbumsman 7001 form

    Or Can we expidetite the process, as when ever we call IO they give this BS explination saying that we can only expedite if your dates are current for more than 30 days and your file is still pending.





    dresses Black and white turmpet satin black and white wedding dresses. Bridal Gown in lack and white
  • Bridal Gown in lack and white



  • h14life
    06-19 03:33 PM
    Hi,

    I am posting this on my friend's behalf. Here's his situation:

    a) He's on H1
    b) Applied for 485 / 765 / 131 through his employer.
    c) Still on H1; EAD & AP approved.
    d) Priority date no longer current for 485
    e) He gets married.
    f) Wife comes to US on H-4.
    g) He's interested in switching jobs so that he can move on to new company and utilize his EAD, but since his wife is here on H4 - she would lose status.
    h) Another thing is, she is also interested in working but can't do that on H-4.

    Question: Is it possible to add her name as a dependent on his existing 485 & apply for her 765 & 131 (EAD / AP), even if his PD is not current? I've heard that some lawyers can file petition; but they charge hefty amount. But I've also heard that PD needs to be current in order to add his spouse's name as a dependent to 485 / 765 / 131.

    Please let me know if it's possible to add the dependent regardless of PD being current or not.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    makeup Black and White Wedding Theme black and white wedding dresses. For a limited time White House
  • For a limited time White House



  • GCwaitforever
    06-15 09:26 AM
    You can send your story to public@nytimes.com. I am typing up mine as we speak. ;)





    girlfriend Packham wedding dresses black and white wedding dresses. Black And White Wedding Dress
  • Black And White Wedding Dress



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    02-12 09:58 AM
    I was reading through a thread here where someone said that since LC substition will be banned soon and 140 will have to be applied within 45 days of labor approval else LC becomes invalid, so it would not be possible to transfer the priority date of a old LC which has I140 approved to a new LC that could be filed in another category since it would be more than 45 days since the old LC was approved. Is this true, if yes, this is the final blow to those apirants in Eb3 aspiring to transfer PD by reapplying in Perm Eb2 and transferring PD based on approved I140. Please respond with comments. Thanks.

    .... may not be because you have a law for this change until this option is discused I hope this is possible.





    hairstyles lack wedding gown black and white wedding dresses. Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress
  • Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress



  • saint_2010
    07-11 04:33 PM
    Hello All,

    Just received in mail - 2 Year EAD card for me and my wife. Valid till July 2010. I have e-filed myself for both of us. Still waiting for AP docs.





    veereddy
    07-14 12:25 PM
    We traveled thru Frankfurt last September, no need of transit visa, no issues, everything was smooth.





    sledge_hammer
    02-23 12:44 PM
    I would say YOU need that "good luck" more than the members that answered your question!!!

    Thanks for your response.

    I will stay in touch & keep posting if I need more clarifications in my case.

    Until then, Good Luck:)

    Shivani.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment