Saturday, June 11, 2011

black and white cat pictures

images Black amp; white cat black and white cat pictures. Black and White Cat Busted
  • Black and White Cat Busted



  • dreamworld
    07-05 02:15 PM
    Call IRS and find out.





    wallpaper Black and White Cat Busted black and white cat pictures. lack and white cat
  • lack and white cat



  • dil_ip3
    02-25 11:12 AM
    She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..





    black and white cat pictures. Black and White Tabby Cat
  • Black and White Tabby Cat



  • gc2
    09-17 10:19 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a different predicament. 1st H term finishes 30-sep-2007. Company A sponsored my H and i have been with them ever since. They sponsored GC. I-140 approved, 485 filed on july 2nd, recd EAD card, AP approved, FP done.

    Company A is losing business and is not in a position to pay for H renewal. I have offer from Company B and they are doing H transfer.

    Question

    1. Can i switch to EAD with Company A and keep H with Company B untill Jan 2, 2008 when i am safe to use AC 21.

    2. Do i have to make sure that company A renews my H. In a dire circumstance i can buy my H renewal.

    Any help is greatly appreciated as am 2 weeks away from expiring H.

    Thanks





    2011 lack and white cat black and white cat pictures. a lack and white kitten.
  • a lack and white kitten.



  • ajkastar
    07-27 01:32 PM
    Hi,

    We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
    We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
    Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Thank you!

    Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.



    more...


    black and white cat pictures. Black And White Kittens
  • Black And White Kittens



  • chanduv23
    09-15 08:40 PM
    Thread number 8 by Chandu......you must have filed under EB - "Too much time on my hands"

    Whatever you say I take it - BUT PLEASE DO MAKE IT TO DC AND TRY TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE





    black and white cat pictures. Cute lack and white cat photo
  • Cute lack and white cat photo



  • bluekayal
    10-22 08:29 PM
    call again using POJ method. But don't lose sleep.



    more...


    black and white cat pictures. lack and white cat pictures.
  • lack and white cat pictures.



  • Refugee_New
    08-02 12:47 PM
    I'm surprised u got a 2 yr extn despite the fact that ur case is current. When did u file and which date was it approved?

    i e-filed my ead on the last week of june. sent documents during the first week of july. July 17th, went for FP. Got the approval two days back





    2010 Black and White Tabby Cat black and white cat pictures. Black amp; white cat
  • Black amp; white cat



  • Libra
    09-15 10:43 PM
    Are you coming?



    more...


    black and white cat pictures. Title: Black Cat, White Cat
  • Title: Black Cat, White Cat



  • vsrajesh
    02-20 06:19 PM
    "The new company should first apply H1 for 3 years based your current approved I-140"

    Can someone pl clarify whether a "new company" can get a H1 extension for 3years based on an approved I-140 from "current company" (after 6 years completed on H1).

    It is clear that "current company" can get H1 extension for 3years based on an approved I-140 and a "new company" can transfer it, but is it possible for "new company” to get a 3 year H1 based on approved I-140?

    If yes, does the “new company" have to wait for H1 quota OR it doesn't come under H1 Quota?

    Thanks





    hair a lack and white kitten. black and white cat pictures. Black amp; White Cat Throw
  • Black amp; White Cat Throw



  • malibuguy007
    10-02 09:40 AM
    Many of you would have had the chance to discuss with your better halves yesterday night - ready to contribute now? :D



    more...


    black and white cat pictures. a lack-and-white tom cat
  • a lack-and-white tom cat



  • ganguteli
    07-23 10:10 AM
    Please share your experience with purchasing tickets online from sites like makemytrip.com. chepoairines.com etc kinda sites verses travel agents.

    I am planning to go from New York to New Delhi after 2-3 months and exploring options. Recently someone I know came from India and paid only 1.5 Lakh rupees for 5 tickets. He could get a good deal because he knew the travel agent.

    This shows the huge margins these travel agents and travel insurance agents have. Travel insurance purchased in USA does not even consider pre existing conditions ( their terms and conditions are confusing) and getting them to pay your bills is a big pain. So I can understand why travel agents and travel insurance agents make so much money and can advertise everywhere on TV and websites in USA.

    So please share experience and suggest a good website or agent who can give a great deal to me. Do not reply if you are an agent. I am looking for experiences from customers.


    I am posting this in Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics before anyone jumps and get bitten.





    hot Black And White Kittens black and white cat pictures. Big White Cat, Small Black
  • Big White Cat, Small Black



  • SertTurk
    07-19 05:10 PM
    Yes, we have to go to Turkey for cosular processing since I accepted illegal employment and paid taxes for one year when we first came here.



    more...


    house Pierre, Black amp; White Cat black and white cat pictures. lack and white cat pussy
  • lack and white cat pussy



  • soarin3655
    04-08 02:41 PM
    US taxman gets after Indian-Americans - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/news/US-taxman-gets-after-Indian-Americans/articleshow/7915510.cms)

    US taxman gets after Indian-Americans
    Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN | Apr 8, 2011, 09.40pm IST

    On Thursday, the US govt filed a petition with the court to allow the IRS to serve what is known as a "John Doe" summons on HSBC Bank.


    WASHINGTON: When you do a good deed, get a receipt, just in case heaven is like the IRS, goes the sagely tax advice in America. Some 9000 Indian-Americans are about to discover that tales of the dreaded Internal Revenue Service's omnipresence are not entirely exaggerated.

    While millions of Americans are sweating it out to file their tax returns before the April 15 deadline, Uncle Sam's taxman has zeroed in wealthy Indian-Americans suspected of using their native land to stash away undeclared money and evade taxes. Yes; while India has long believed its wealthy has stashed away money abroad, the wheel has turned a full circle. The US now says its Indian-American citizens are using India as a tax haven.

    In a surprising move that takes the American hunt for hidden money beyond the usual Swiss and Caribbean tax havens, the US Justice Department's civil tax division on Thursday asked a Federal Court's permission to force the London-based HSBC Bank to disclose names of thousands of wealthy Indian-American clients who it says maintain accounts with more than $ 100,000 in the bank's India branches -- ostensibly to hide it from the IRS taxman.

    In a 47-page statement filed before a San Francisco court, the IRS said there were 9,000 US residents of Indian-origin who had $100,000-minimum-balance accounts at HSBC India but that fewer than 1,400 had disclosed existence of their accounts. US laws require citizens to disclose any foreign account containing $10,000 or more.

    The US hunt for Indian-American tax evaders follows a case early this year when federal prosecutors nailed Vaibhav Dahake, a US citizen and an HSBC client for tax evasion by stashing money in India. According to documents filed with the government's petition, on Jan. 26, 2011, a grand jury in Newark, New Jersey, indicted Dahake, charging him with conspiracy to defraud the United States by using undeclared accounts in the British Virgin Islands and at HSBC India.

    According to those documents, employees of HSBC Holdings plc and its affiliates operating in the United States assured Dahake that accounts maintained in India would not be reported to the IRS.

    US authorities, attributing the information to HSBC's website, say that in 2002 HSBC India opened a "representative office" at an HSBC USA office in New York City to enable ''Non-Resident Indians'' (NRIs) living in the United States to open accounts in India. In 2007, HSBC India allegedly opened a second representative office at an HSBC USA office in Fremont, Calif., purportedly "to make banking transactions more convenient for the NRI community based in California." Although HSBC India closed those offices in June 2010, the government alleges that NRI clients may still access their accounts at HSBC India from the United States.

    According to the petition documents, NRI clients have told IRS investigators that HSBC's NRI representatives in the United States assured them that they could invest in accounts at HSBC India without paying US income tax on interest earned on the accounts and that HSBC would not report the income earned on the HSBC India accounts to the IRS.

    "The Department of Justice is committed to ensuring that all US taxpayers meet their obligations to declare and pay taxes on foreign bank accounts," John A. DiCicco, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department's Tax Division, said in a statement. "The ability to hide accounts in foreign countries is rapidly dwindling. We will continue working hand-in-hand with the IRS to enforce the tax laws against those who are using offshore accounts � wherever they are located � to evade taxes."

    The IRS focus on India and Indian-Americans follows a campaign against undeclared offshore accounts held by US taxpayers, primarily in tax havens such as Switzerland and the Caribbean. In a landmark case in 2009, the IRS went after UBS AG for allowing U.S citizens hide their assets and evade taxes. UBS coughed up $780 million in fines, and more importantly, turned over some 4000 names in a precedent-setting case.

    "The IRS continues to focus its attention on international tax evasion," IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman said on Thrusday about the HSBC India case. ''This summons request is focused on obtaining more information to help us determine if additional actions are needed. As I've said all along, our international efforts are not about just one country or one bank � it's about our wider effort to ensure compliance with the nation's tax laws."

    Meanwhile, an HSBC spokesperson in New York told wire services that the bank has been engaged in a "constructive dialogue" with US authorities and hoped the issue can be resolved expeditiously. "HSBC does not condone tax evasion and fully supports the US efforts to promote appropriate payment of taxes by US taxpayers," spokeswoman Juanita Gutierrez said, adding that the bank complies with the law in all the jurisdictions and cooperates with requests from US authorities.





    tattoo Cute lack and white cat photo black and white cat pictures. Black amp; White Cat
  • Black amp; White Cat



  • rayoflight
    05-05 04:07 PM
    Wow that's a relief. I know you might have already done so just confirm the date until when the I-94 is issued and make a copy just in case.



    more...


    pictures lack and white cat pictures. black and white cat pictures. Pictures of dogs, pics of cats
  • Pictures of dogs, pics of cats



  • colors
    09-01 02:11 AM
    Thanks man. I see that there is a different thread going on RFEs on I-485.





    dresses Big White Cat, Small Black black and white cat pictures. Picture of a lack and white
  • Picture of a lack and white



  • Rinsha
    04-03 07:56 PM
    Why is it still unaccessible? Are you guys experiencing the same?
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html



    more...


    makeup Title: Black Cat, White Cat black and white cat pictures. Pierre, Black amp; White Cat
  • Pierre, Black amp; White Cat



  • shreekhand
    02-07 09:25 AM
    A huge chunk of Indians who come and file for asylum are fraud cases - citing ridiculous and manufactured cases of political/religious persecution! The article itself cites experts and analysts with their surprise. Somehow don't know why the people of the states mentioned in the article are so desperate ! Dynamic and risk taking, certainly they are, no doubt ... but looks like they don't see the limit... crossing levels of illegality and greed. Disgrace to the country!





    girlfriend Black amp; White Cat black and white cat pictures. lack and white cat. lack and
  • lack and white cat. lack and



  • 4yourforGC
    04-02 01:41 AM
    I filed my LC using regular process in EB3 category in Dec. 2003 and then LC was thrown to backlog center and pending there for ever. then I filed another LC using PERM in EB2 category in Dec. 2006 and got it approved in Jan. 2007, then filed I140 in Feb. 2007. Now my lawyer told me my EB3 case got recruitment instruction, but our company's policy doesn't allow same person to file two I140 application. Due to I already start my EB2 I-140 application, I can not continue my EB3 case, means I will have to withdraw it (if I have not file EB2 I-140 yet, I can continue my EB3 LC, but still need to decide which one I will pursue when file I-140 for either of them later on). I was planning to get two I140 approved and then carry over my earlier PD to file EB2 485. but now things get blocked by company's policy, which even prohibited me from paying by myself. Sign! Would you guys give me any good idea to see if I have way to get my EB3 case moving forward? thank you in advance.





    hairstyles a lack-and-white tom cat black and white cat pictures. tags: lack white cat cats
  • tags: lack white cat cats



  • gcdreamer05
    11-19 12:55 PM
    The vermont service center says 2 months for h1b extensions, mine has been pending for 75 days, so i called the uscis today and guess what they told me, the processing times have been updated on teh web site but it is very difficult for us to follow them, i would suggest you wait for 90 days and see if there is any change in your online status if not call me back.

    Then why do these people keep updating monthly processing dates if they cannot stick to their words.

    I believe the processing times are just a gimmick to show progress to press....:mad:





    hope2007
    08-15 03:22 PM
    My 485 was filed on july 2nd, have'nt recieved the RN,Now i want to file for EAD/AP without RN (cos need it badly for my wife) but the lawyer is advicing against it. He says...


    My concern in filing the EAD/AP applications without the I-485 Receipt Notice is that it will take USCIS a long time to marry the files together, and that much longer to adjudicate, versus filing the EAD/AP applications with the I-485 Receipt Notice. In the latter case, the application can stand on its own, in that USCIS does not have to "search" for any other file; in this instance, we suspect USCIS will adjudicate these applications faster.

    Anyone in the same boat..





    xlr8r
    09-28 10:48 AM
    Yes. You can file another FOIA to get the I-140 approval notice.

    You want to specify that you're looking for a copy of I-797 of the I-140 approval for receipt number LINXXXXXXXXXX. That should get you the approval notice.

    A friend filed the FOIA with this verbiage and it worked for him. Of-course, he had to reference his Alien number etc... in the G-639 form.

    I hope this helps.


    I can see Approval stamp and date on my I-140 application. I just dont see I-140 approval notice(like the I-140 receipt they sent out). If I want to use AC-21 or use porting to EB-2 is my I140 application with approval stamp is good enough ??

    Again my original question can I submit another FOIA just to get the I-140 approval notice???



    No comments:

    Post a Comment