Saturday, June 11, 2011

bandera de colombia

images Archivo:Bandera de bandera de colombia. 1 revision, 41 KB
  • 1 revision, 41 KB



  • waitingmygc
    10-23 08:46 PM
    One correction in wandmaker above response, if it helps

    B.Sc (3 years) + MCA (3years) = US Masters or Even M.E





    wallpaper 1 revision, 41 KB bandera de colombia. El Congreso de Colombia aprobó
  • El Congreso de Colombia aprobó



  • bkam
    03-17 11:53 AM
    I am not sure how successful the effort of IV would be. I am not sure if all the work done by the core memberts and volunteers will help us to get quick of the mud we are in. I have a "plan B" and do not rely much on this mirage called Green Card. If it comes in a reasonable time - OK, if not - then I am gone. World is a wide interesting place and if one is a hard worker and a honest person, there is always opportunities.

    But I contributed, I supported the IV effort and I am sure that I have done the right thing. Today is St. Patrick's day and that reminded me a saying of an old Irish friend: - "We better die standing instead on our knees". In our case it means that even if we do not achieve anything with this money and loose it, at least we prove that we are not just silly turkeys :p

    Keep fighting for the right cause !





    bandera de colombia. Sonya in Colombia: Why did the
  • Sonya in Colombia: Why did the



  • paskal
    05-30 08:46 PM
    ramus

    how do i know whether the webfax i sent went only to my state or to all senators with the new method? when did the system change?





    2011 El Congreso de Colombia aprobó bandera de colombia. andera de colombia.
  • andera de colombia.



  • snathan
    03-28 12:33 PM
    Thanks, but will there be any charges against me for not filing the taxes before.
    WIll it effect my immigration status.

    I am not sure...check with a CPA.



    more...


    bandera de colombia. La andera Colombiana tiene
  • La andera Colombiana tiene



  • rahul2699
    05-19 11:13 AM
    My H1B expired, and they are now just working on the labor certification process, so I have left the country and working outside the US. Someone did tell me that after I have been out for a 12 month period they may get me back under a new H1B. Is this correct? Reason I ask is that I have been out of the US for 4 months, and they seem to be working very slow on my Labor Cert, and I know once the this is submitted I have to wait a further 12 months, so wanted to see if it is viable to get a new H1B. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    Yes if you live out of US for at least a year after the full H-1B term, you can apply for a new H-1B. If i were you, i'll keep the labor process going while applying for a new H-1 because GC is for future employment and if anything you can retain the priority date...





    bandera de colombia. File:Bandera de la Gran
  • File:Bandera de la Gran



  • Openarms
    12-05 01:44 PM
    Bump

    what is this bump means???



    more...


    bandera de colombia. andera de colombia.
  • andera de colombia.



  • srarao
    07-23 12:51 PM
    There is no significance, just to track





    2010 Sonya in Colombia: Why did the bandera de colombia. Archivo:Bandera de
  • Archivo:Bandera de



  • pom
    10-02 06:11 PM
    Nice one, Flex. But I couldn't dowload the fla :*(



    more...


    bandera de colombia. Bandera de Colombia
  • Bandera de Colombia



  • RamBharose
    03-13 01:42 PM
    Some Contracting IT companies are giving a bad name to the whole H1-B process. Again, I am saying "SOME" not all.

    i did not get it, what it has to do with h1b process?





    hair andera de colombia. bandera de colombia. Bandera de Colombia
  • Bandera de Colombia



  • hdos
    06-10 08:01 PM
    I do worry about the stay here rightnow, I do not worry about when green card comes.
    I do have family and have to take of many things since we are since 7 year in this country.
    It would not be enough time to wind up everything in such a short period of time.

    If you are talking about having vacation for 1 year in india and come back after 1 year, there are again 100000 people like me who wants to come back. So it is not simple to come back after you go out of this country, and even though they are going after foreign labor doing american jobs.
    Even it will be the good to start GC process from the beginning from different company after H1 transfer and having continues stay rather than going back and finding another US employer. I do not know at this moment, how will that happend.
    Anyways, once I go back than I would not like to come back and waste 10 years of my life to become citizen of different country. It is a total waste of time and money. anyways that is a diff story, we are not discussing that here rightnow.

    I sent him an email and I will be filing WH4 with DOL if he does not reply.
    Rightnow the issue is to find out the reason for I140 Denial, hopefully employer will reply.
    Thanks,



    more...


    bandera de colombia. De Inciclopedia
  • De Inciclopedia



  • joydiptac
    04-14 02:58 PM
    Hi All,

    Please advise me on status below.

    My wife currently working on EAD, previusly she is on H1B and here employer cancelled H1B when she took permanent.
    Before coming to EAD, she travelled abrod and got I-94 till Sep-2010.
    My Question is: Does she needs to get new I-94 after Sep-2010. I believe if she goes out of country she gets I-94 when travelling with AP...is this correct?? Can someone please tell me necessary steps to take care to maintain status when on EAD.

    Thanks,
    Vishwa.

    I have been advised by some good attorneys that with AOS you do not need to go out and come back just to change status from Non-immigrant to Parolee or to extend I-94. AOS protects status and will not accrue any illegal presence. If you have vacation planned by all means go (take your AP along).
    There is however a Neufeld Memo which if conservatively interpreted will mean that you have to either maintain Non-immigrant status or become a parolee (come back in AP).
    �Example 2: An alien is admitted as a nonimmigrant, with a Form 1-94 that expires on January 1, 2009. On October 5, 2008, he properly files an application for adjustment of status. He does not, however, file any application to extend his nonimmigrant stay, which expires on January 1, 2009. The adjustment of status application is still pending on January 2, 2009. On January 2, 2009, he become subject to removal as a deportable alien under section 237(a)(1 )(C) of the Act because he has remained after the expiration of his nonimmigrant admission. For purposes of future inadmissibility, however, the pending adjustment application protects him from the accrual of unlawful presence. �
    -Source: http://www.laborimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/neufeld-memorandum-may-6-2009.pdf
    But the Attorneys believe that this alone will not cause you to get in trouble.
    My interpretation is, this is just meant so that they have the right to deport you if things go sour for multiple reasons e.g. you are caught carrying drugs, or get a DUI, or you go up and ask for unemployment benefit or something stupid like that (i.e. become public charge which is a big no no).
    But one thing to note is always ALWAYS make sure that your employment is authorized. (have EAD current or you aren't allowed to work). Working for the employer who filed for your I485 IMHO is best under the current ICY environment.

    This brings up a seperate question if employment gaps are not allowed in EB AOS then what if EAD renewal does not come in time. I have no idea about that one. Its messy. US really needs CIR they need to do some house cleaning.





    hot La andera Colombiana tiene bandera de colombia. Bandera de Colombia Poster por
  • Bandera de Colombia Poster por



  • jaggu bhai
    07-27 12:04 PM
    LongGCQ
    Thanks to share ur experience and knowledge.
    Frankly speaking we are interested in utilising time effectively, rather than studying hard to get a MS. On the basis of her health grounds, she cannot attend the college.
    Regarding fees, smaller college fees is around 6k, where as big name colleges around 13k,
    smaller colleges are easy to get results.

    We wanted to utilise OPT in the future, so we may have to incline towards F1!!!



    more...


    house Colombia (andera).svg bandera de colombia. la andera de Colombia
  • la andera de Colombia



  • arnet
    11-22 06:31 PM
    hey nivasch, can you use H1 to work if you didnt use it to enter at port of entry? can you please explain your experience? thanks.


    Arnet





    tattoo File:Bandera de la Gran bandera de colombia. la andera de Colombia
  • la andera de Colombia



  • Green.Tech
    08-03 05:15 PM
    As per my attorney, the first case is correct.



    more...


    pictures andera de colombia. bandera de colombia. Bandera de Colombia
  • Bandera de Colombia



  • radhagd
    01-05 09:24 AM
    Well, I won't blame you guys for your decision if things do not work out. I know that it is very difficult to predict , I am going to go with EB2 06 .Just wanted to know what you would do if you were in my shoes.


    If I am you I would go with EB3 I140 and once it gets approve get a copy
    of approval and wait until Eb2 date crosses 2004 and find a desi consultant
    file labour under Eb2 and file I140 port my PD to EB2 .After filing 485 you
    can join desi company at that time.





    dresses Bandera de Colombia Poster por bandera de colombia. /anderas/america/colombia
  • /anderas/america/colombia



  • sam_hoosier
    06-20 04:44 PM
    Gurus
    Please advice on the usage of A number

    I came here as student and OPT before, the OPT had a A number

    In my approved I-140 i had a A number, both the numbers are different

    While filing the forms for 485/EAD/AP and I-693 ( medical report ) i saw a field for A number

    Which number must i put in the field

    Regards

    You would have this number only once your 485 is approved, so just leave it blank for now.



    more...


    makeup Bandera de Colombia bandera de colombia. Colombia (andera).svg
  • Colombia (andera).svg



  • ajay
    03-02 10:15 AM
    There is no doubt that the article is well written. But looking at the comments what I feel is nobody is happy about us being here or there!!!
    It is completely a difficult situation we are in if we are into any trouble.





    girlfriend la andera de Colombia bandera de colombia. MAQUINARIA EN COLOMBIA
  • MAQUINARIA EN COLOMBIA



  • jonty_11
    07-24 01:47 PM
    "filing 2 AOS is not possible"..it is not written is law....so dont advise that it is illegal.

    However, as a part of this community, we encourage people to file one AOS per individual...it not only reduces the long lines at USCIS...but also will avoid u unecessary delays as teh general notion is taht USCIS will send RFE or a letter stating u have 2 AOS's fo r same individual which one u wanna keep....so lets all just file one per application...
    Already there are close to half a million applications looming at USCIS's doorstep...





    hairstyles De Inciclopedia bandera de colombia. COLOMBIA. 1824
  • COLOMBIA. 1824



  • sonia_sd
    10-19 07:13 PM
    You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby. PIO card takes about two weeks to process in SFO. I dont think there is any fast processing available for PIO.

    Just currect your statement, SSN is mandatory for Passport issuance. Pls check the current guidelines.





    mnkaushik
    10-14 12:19 PM
    It does not matter once you get your green card. Those restrictions are till you get the green card. For now, she has no restrictions. But as the person earlier pointed out if she applies for your gc, it will take 5 years if she is just green card holder but it will only take 6 months to a year, if she is a citizen.

    Now, if you both decide to live outside of US, then you need to look into what are the residency requirements for her to keep her green card status. If that is of interest to you.





    pmpforgc
    10-20 08:26 PM
    [QUOTE=bluekayal]Quick approval, applied on 10/17 and approved on 10/20 after continous LUDs. The customer service rep at TSC told me when I called this morning. Awaiting the 5 emails.

    But on the I-485 things are bit muddy. TSC told me the fingerprint is stuck at FBI, FBI told me today they returned on the same day..Aug 22, 2006! TSA rep suggested we fax the TSC Director to request updating records. My boss did that. Lets see what happens.

    Its a relief to have an approved I-140![/QUOT

    Hi Bluekayal


    Congrates on your approval.

    Can you email me or post here some details about how to check about FBI name check. what is phone no and prompts and what information they ask before they give any info?

    I am rethinking to try for preimu again? whats your suggestion in my case?

    to ort job do we need 6 months after I-140 approval ? or we just need 6 month after filing of I-485 and approved I-140?

    Congrates again. I am really happy for you as you had cleared atleast one major milestone in this unending journey



    No comments:

    Post a Comment