Tuesday, June 14, 2011

animated desktop wallpapers windows 7

images Windows 7. Animated Desktop animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Desktop Wallpaper
  • Animated Desktop Wallpaper



  • dummgelauft
    02-01 12:56 PM
    Unless you are sitting on a pile of cash, this is really a no brainer....

    Like others have suggested :
    (1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
    (2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
    (3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)

    This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...





    wallpaper Animated Desktop Wallpaper animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Wallpaper Windows 7
  • Wallpaper Windows 7



  • dingudi
    03-07 09:42 AM
    Visa stamping interview --> Feb 8th
    Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
    Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime

    After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
    The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
    When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.

    Now my question is:
    ---------------------------------------
    I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
    Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
    I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.

    What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.





    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Desktop Wallpaper
  • Animated Desktop Wallpaper



  • vnsriv
    03-31 04:32 PM
    I am taking a guess that what Ronnie meant to say was that, Tax filing (whether or not you file jointly) has no implications on your immigration process... which is true.

    If you filed 'married filing separately' does not mean that you dont want to support your spouse anymore as a derivative of your I-485 !

    I second this. Tax Filing has no implications on your immigration status.





    2011 Wallpaper Windows 7 animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Rain Desktop
  • Animated Rain Desktop



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 12:54 PM
    which service center? You can ask your employer to ask USCIS as 140 is employer's application.


    Can anyone tell me, is this common wait time and what more i can do.



    more...


    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper
  • animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper



  • optimist578
    03-18 12:34 PM
    Info from http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-572

    ----Quoted from website -----------------

    H.R. 572: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Commission Act of 2007
    Status: Introduced
    This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise bills before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee.

    Sponsor: Rep. Edolphus Towns [D-NY] (no cosponsors)
    Last Action: Jan 18, 2007: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.


    Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship Statistics:

    Edolphus Towns has sponsored 90 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 88 haven't made it out of committee (Extremely Poor) and 0 were successfully enacted (Average, relative to peers). Towns has co-sponsored 2239 bills during the same time period (Exceedingly Many, relative to peers).
    ================================================== ====

    How encouraging is that?

    Have people seen the movie Legally Blonde 2? How the lead person lobbies for the Bruisser Bill ? Wish we could do sth like that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still fighting on... $50 p.m. + Lobbying with local Representatives...





    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Windows 7: Active Desktop
  • Windows 7: Active Desktop



  • desibechara
    06-19 04:42 PM
    My HR called DBEC to get the final status of LC. They replied that "notice of forward" had been issued and since there is no query from that position. They have asked my Hr to call in 15 days to hear the final status.

    Have you guys heard anything like "notice of forward"( it was something like this)...

    These LC people in dallas are killing me..!


    DB



    more...


    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. windows 7 animated desktop
  • windows 7 animated desktop



  • seeking_GC
    07-28 02:08 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    My I140 which has been approved for more than 4 years now was transferred from Texas to Nebraska.

    Trying to find the method in USCIS madness - has this happened to anyone else also and any reason why they might suddenly have decided to do this?

    One reason I can think of is my 485s are in NE so maybe they are trying to consolidate all information in one file??

    Appreciate peoples inputs.





    2010 Animated Desktop Wallpaper animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Windows 7. Animated Desktop
  • Windows 7. Animated Desktop



  • sukhwinderd
    03-07 09:57 AM
    out of the country indefinitely and then come back lets say after 10 yrs?



    more...


    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. for Desktop Windows 7
  • for Desktop Windows 7



  • singhsa3
    01-29 07:38 PM
    Just today, I spoke to one of my freind, he is also from Bangladesh and his PD is sometime in 2006. He got his GC. So it could very well be true. If you want PM me and I can give you his phone number, you are his compatriot after all.
    I'm from Bangladesh and my PD is May 2006....EB3

    I applied for my I485, I765 and I131 in July 2, 2007. Then me and my wife received the I765 approval in couple of months then the real drama began.
    In October i received the letter about our i131 denial. The reason for the denial was approval of I485 (I485 approval news was mentioned in my i131 denial letter). My lawyer then told me to wait couple of months to receive my cards. I waited but didn't receive anything. The I called the USCIS and they told me that there is no update in the system and they requested me to go to the local immigration office to notify the matter. After visiting the local immigration office they asked me to write a status request letter to USCIS.

    Me and lawyer already wrote 4 letters to USCIS requesting the status of my i485 as my i131 got denied. Finally one of the cases status for i131 showing online that you’re RFE has been received and case has been resumed; and the other one is still case denied. On the other hand the i485 for both mine and my wife's case still showing like it was showing six months ago..."received and pending"........

    I’m totally confused in this present situation. USCIS never requested for any RFE against my i131, so why they put in the online status that the RFE has been received. All I did was requested for the I485 applications as they mentioned in my i131 denial letter that my i485 got approved……

    Some help here will be highly appreciated…….thanks in advance





    hair Animated Rain Desktop animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Windows 7 Wallpaper
  • Animated Windows 7 Wallpaper



  • anilsal
    08-15 12:11 PM
    USCIS is making contradictory statements. First they release an update that they have processed all applications mailed before July 1 but when I call customer service and tell them that my application was mailed on June 11 and that I am still waiting for the checks to be cashed they say wait for 90 days.

    Many July 2nd filers have had their checks cashed (as per ). Have you verified that your application reached on June 11 via fedex?



    more...


    animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Wallpaper: Hyperspace
  • Animated Wallpaper: Hyperspace



  • gsc999
    10-17 03:03 PM
    I did that recently for an interview at New Delhi.

    You will need to fill all the forms and then be allowed to proceed to pick a date for interview.

    For sake of convenience fill in the field 1 to 14 on the main form and then you can come back and modify rest of the fields till two days before the interview appointment, that might save you some time. As far I remember you can modify most of the fields in other forms.

    Use Internet Explorer, I had some additional problems because I was using Firefox.





    hot animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated wallpaper windows 7
  • animated wallpaper windows 7



  • texcan
    02-20 04:10 PM
    Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??

    GC is for future job, this pay is for skill set that will be used for FUTURE JOB,
    it has nothing to do with your current job even if it is same job title.

    Donot worry for stuff you donot have control over. It was done in past, you are fine, you cant do anything about it anyways now, or even if you had known about this in past.
    LCA Salary is determined by Labor office, those great folks always come up with salary ...that no one pays.

    Talk to your employer and ask about seeking higher salary. Most folks get huge jump ( in normal market) when they get their EAD since employer knows now they will move somewhere else.

    Donot panic about everyting.
    HTH



    more...


    house Animated Desktop Background animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Desktop Wallpaper
  • Animated Desktop Wallpaper



  • starscream
    06-23 09:40 PM
    Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36174-1.html)

    Cornyn Calls on Obama to Present Immigration Reform Plan

    Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday called on President Barack Obama to come up with a comprehensive immigration plan this year, saying a directive from the White House is the only way to push the complex issue forward.

    “What we need is not another photo op at the White House. What we need now is a plan from the president,” said Cornyn, ranking member on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security.

    “The president doesn’t write legislation, but he does have the bully pulpit,” Cornyn said, adding that right now “it’s unclear how they can get it finished.”

    Cornyn is one of several lawmakers who will meet with administration officials Thursday to discuss immigration policy. White House spokesman Robert Gibbs acknowledged Monday that time may run out this year before the administration and Congress — already spread thin with health care and climate change legislation — can take up yet another time-consuming and sweeping proposal.

    Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) echoed those concerns: “We’ve got a full plate already.”

    “There’s been little discussion from our side on immigration reform. I’ve honestly not given it a lot of thought,” McConnell said.

    But Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) reiterated his call for doing a comprehensive immigration reform bill this year.

    “We have to finish health care and climate change, but being third on the list is pretty good,” Reid said, predicting that he could muster up the votes for a bill later this year.

    Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), who chairs the immigration subpanel, will deliver an address on immigration at Georgetown University on Wednesday and is expected to outline “the principles that will guide legislation he intends to introduce in the Senate later this year,” according to a release.

    Schumer will also attend the White House meeting Thursday.





    tattoo Windows 7: Active Desktop animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. 3d Wallpapers For Windows 7.
  • 3d Wallpapers For Windows 7.



  • bkshres
    10-20 03:02 PM
    My old attorney was appointed by my old employer but after I left my old company, my old attorney was working as my personal attorney and her contract with my old company was also over. and I kind of have good understanding with him. He was helpful in general scenarios as well.
    But I am not sure whether I should switch the attorney. My worry is what if I tell my old attorney that I am doing G28 to new attorney from new employer and G28 form never reach USCIS file? then all the correspondence will goto my old attorney.... what will happen in those scenario?

    Thanks,
    BK



    more...


    pictures windows 7 animated desktop animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper
  • animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper



  • Norristown
    10-15 07:47 AM
    You are correct Chandu !.
    My manager suggested me to read this book. Actually he refered this book for one of the middle eastern issues.
    Even though the company is not fully satisfied with Outsource team performance, still they want to stick to it some time beacuse of low budget and cutdown time. Outsourced company has offered 24x7 development which will attract most US companies.
    I think time will come soon that we are going to have GreencardVoice.org and fight for early US citizenship for GC holders!





    dresses animated wallpaper windows 7 animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Desktop Backgrounds
  • Animated Desktop Backgrounds



  • meetpravee
    04-17 11:49 AM
    My passport expires in 6 months. What is the earliest time before passport expiry can I apply for my Indian passport renewal. How long will it take to process it.



    more...


    makeup for Desktop Windows 7 animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. Animated Desktop Background
  • Animated Desktop Background



  • s416504
    11-18 01:00 PM
    Please specify time line (MMYY) about your status from begining. Also mention period USCIS asking your legalility. I think You should be OK as long as AOS pending.





    girlfriend 3d Wallpapers For Windows 7. animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. animated desktop wallpaper
  • animated desktop wallpaper



  • hnordberg
    July 15th, 2004, 11:55 AM
    Wow! That is an amazing image!





    hairstyles Animated Wallpaper: Hyperspace animated desktop wallpapers windows 7. free animated desktop
  • free animated desktop



  • Houstonguy
    05-26 04:41 PM
    The points for to-do-list after GC by Samswas are great..Just a little comment as I talked to my attorney now...

    DON'T throw away, rather keep your I-94, as you never know, until you get citizenship, what documents you may need to show in which circumstances varifying legal status leading to GC... It is just a word of caution not to discard the I-94 but to archive safely, but he is right that we should not give it to airline official....

    Best wishes to those who are waiting...





    sunnymit
    06-23 11:02 AM
    In your first post you said you were not from europe which is why greyhair asked you for your country of birth.

    Anyway, being from Europe will put you in the ROW (Rest of the World) category and based on the last visa bulletin (Visa Bulletin for July 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html)) the priority date for EB3 is 15AUG03 where as EB2 is Current. If you can file in EB2 all is well for you, if not, then based on the priority date for EB3 it will take a long time for you to get the GC. Keep in mind though that ROW is not as bad as some other countries like India and China but the fact that it is currently in 03 indicates that there is certainly a backlog that needs to be cleared before the dates get current.

    Hope that helps..





    fromnaija
    12-08 04:52 PM
    I think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.

    AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment