Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Angelina Jolie And Kids

images Angelina Jolie Family Photos Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie Trying to Get
  • Angelina Jolie Trying to Get



  • pdakwala
    04-29 12:00 AM
    Thanks for your continuous support.

    Who says that we will not succeed in removing the current retrogression.
    Who says that IV can not achieve anything.

    When you do some thing from the heart you can't go wrong. IV members are contributing second, third, fourth and some even fifth time. This shows the confidence level. Keep it up. You all have made us proud immigrants.

    Thanks to all those who have contributed.





    wallpaper Angelina Jolie Trying to Get Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie Considers Kids,
  • Angelina Jolie Considers Kids,



  • bslraju
    09-13 05:48 PM
    Came to USA in 2001 Feb. As many other stories, my old employer did file my labor on Jan 2006 on EB3 though i was eligible to file under EB2. I have 3 + 2 years in India.
    Changed employer using EAD in 08.
    Current company is doing porting to EB2.
    Unlike before, Now USCIS rule is have MSc(Computers) after completing 3 year degree in india is no longer equal to US master degree
    it should be eaither 4(engineering)+2 (masters) or 3(BS)+3(MCA/other)

    thus its equivalent to US bachelors degree.
    So my employer (big 17k employees) decided to file based on my exp.

    Job description says "Bachelors degree (B.A) in related area and 4-6 years of experience
    in the field or in a related area."

    Will this be a problem as one of EB2 requirement is BS or equivalent US degree with 5 years of experience. But this job desc says its 4-6 years..





    Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie popped twins
  • Angelina Jolie popped twins



  • GreeNever
    02-08 04:33 PM
    Hi eb3_nepa,

    I share your views. It's just that 'venting it out' at times may not amount to a total undermining of the merit involved, much as it seems that way. This is not to justify this either. Let's take some 'retro-bothered' views in our stride and brush under the carpet anything that is not meant to be..

    It is with the intention of intellectually engaging a promising office that I had proposed we do the above. If this leads to something concrete it will bring smiles - else, no hard feelings..we are either mature or inured to. It's one of those efforts.

    Take it easy, folks and BE PROUD OF ALL YOUR EFFORTS. Hey, at the end of it..we all played!

    Keep up the spirit! ..we all love our motherland , as also the land that we want to grow on ...





    2011 Angelina Jolie Considers Kids, Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie out for a walk
  • Angelina Jolie out for a walk



  • cox
    October 7th, 2005, 02:10 AM
    ...What shutter speed did you get for the geese images?...I have tried using camoflage clothes as well as a blind but I think you still have to visit the same place for an extended period to let the birds get used to the addition of the blind or you-posing-as-a-bush in their environment.

    Thanks guys. I used the following for the "good" photo: Focal length:840.0mmExposure time:0.0012 s (1/800)Aperture:f/9.0ISO equiv.:400Metering Mode:spotExposure:aperture priority (semi-auto)
    with the 12mm tube. I have learned the value of stillness in photographing birds and small mammals. In fact, just moving really slowly, like you are doing tai-chi, seems to shorten the spook time before the animals come back.


    Great cardinal, Gary. I've had some problems with the small birds, but I am still trying...



    more...


    Angelina Jolie And Kids. “The kids ask about marriage.
  • “The kids ask about marriage.



  • jsb
    01-08 10:03 AM
    Effective June 2007, any agreement relating to recovering immigration fees from employees, or asking them to work for specific period after getting GC, are illegal. You can find details on the following link.

    http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf





    Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • sandeepk_c
    06-11 11:37 PM
    One of the posts said that this was for folks on 6th yr and who have PERM in process (Audit in atlanta/chicago). I do fall into this category but this notice (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/premiumproc_factsheet_i140_061108.pdf) still confuses/concerns me.

    My H1-B expires in 31 Dec'08. The way I understand this bulletin is that Nov 1st 2008, I can file for PPS. But if I get an answer by Nov 20, wouldn't that mean only 40 days to get my H1 extended for another 3 yrs. Too close and I guess my H1-extension should also be PPS. Considering holidays it would be so close to get things in place but $2000 for USCIS.

    Let me know what you guys think of this.

    Considering that this is the first day of this bulletin, I am sure there will be edits and scenarios that USCIS might have to add to the fact sheet. We should check if one of the attorneys can get on a conference call and give us a better idea.

    Another question? If I apply I-140 after my LC approval (hope that comes soon, its been 7 months now), then can I apply for just PPS on Nov1st.



    more...


    Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina: They are on the same
  • Angelina: They are on the same



  • ssksubash
    11-12 03:10 PM
    Gurus,

    I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.

    Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.

    Will I have to pay taxes in USA.

    Thank you for your time.





    2010 Angelina Jolie popped twins Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie Family Photos
  • Angelina Jolie Family Photos



  • bp333
    11-04 10:14 AM
    Hi, my 485 was rejected initially for "misisng or incorrect fee", per the rejection notice my attorney refiled the app. When refiling the app he sent two checks, one for old fee and the other to make up the difference for new fee. So, USCIS has an option to choose. Now, the Supervisor is insisting us to show evidence of a check being sent (or cashed) in the first place. The Supervisor has asked my attorney to take the time he needs and respond via fax once he's done reconciling. Now, that all the applications have been processed, my attorney has been able to reconcile the check register and confirm that they missed to send the check with my application. He is planning on writing an aplology letter to the Supervisor, do you folks think that Sprvr might receipt the app or reject ?

    Given, the July fiasco, Fee increase, and the number of applications attorney's had to process these clerical errors are bound to happen I doubt if USCIS will show any leniency in this. Please let me know if any one is in a similar situation.

    If the supervisor rejects the application (as its incomplete) what would be options ? Can I write a letter to USCIS director and explain him the situation and ask him to reconsider it ? Bottom line, why cannot they give us a second chance. It's evident that USCIS has done mistakes as well (improper fee rejections etc). I do understand that there is no law requiring them to return my app on time (in fact they kept it for 95 days before they rejected), if they returned my app on time I would have had a chance to return it back with fee. Any thoughts ? Thanks.



    more...


    Angelina Jolie And Kids. Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie – the
  • Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie – the



  • glus
    05-10 07:23 PM
    hello,
    Nothing is "forever." If you hire a good attorney, he/she can argue, that you did have immigrant intent in the past, but have abandoned it and will try to get you a visa. However, without a good lawyer, it may be very difficult to persuade a consular officer that you no longer wish to immigrate to the U.S. after entering here. Contact me via PM if you wish and I can get you in touch with attorney who can answer more questions of yours. Thanx.





    hair Angelina Jolie out for a walk Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie and Girls
  • Angelina Jolie and Girls



  • ashkam
    10-16 01:27 PM
    - 485/765/131 submitted in Aug. Receipts are in with Oct 1 as the date. Why would they mark a date in October on the notice even though they physically received the applications on Aug 15th?

    There should be two dates on your receipt notice, the receipt date : august and the notice date : october. If both are October, you need to contact t he USCIS.

    - Should I be receiving an EAD 90 days from Aug 15th or Oct 1?

    Aug 15

    - My H1 will expire by the end of the year. Should I be concerned? Do I have to do anything if I receive the EAD before it expires? Assume a case where I get my EAD approved and for some reason, my wife who is on H1, fails to get her EAD before the end of this year. Do I have to file for her extension, or take some other action?

    You should be getting your EAD by then otherwise you have to extend your H1B if you want to continue working. Once you get your EAD, update the form I-9 with your employer. As to your wife, you have to do nothing.

    - When can a person safely switch his/her employer? 180 days after filing the application or after receiving I485 approval?

    180 days after filing ( receipt date)

    - Can a spouse work on the basis of the receipt notice from USCIS, or does she need to have the EAD approval?

    She needs EAD approval and the physical card present with her

    - How long (currently) would it take to receive the Green Card in hand? Are there enough numbers available with USCIS to allot GCs to almost everyone who qualifies?

    No idea.

    - Would I get the fingerprinting notice directly or would my employer receive it?

    You will receive it

    - What other formalities would be left after (assuming) 485/765 are approved?

    Wait for the green card

    - Does anyone know of a good site that shows a workflow of all these stages in a Green Card process?

    Here (http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf).



    more...


    Angelina Jolie And Kids. angelina jolie brad pitt and
  • angelina jolie brad pitt and



  • sgorla
    05-07 07:47 PM
    DOn't be panic, but I would suggest you not to go to Canada/Mexico for stamping. I heard through my friends that there is always a risk to deny visa stamping from Canada/Mexico, and the consular officer might ask you to apply your visa in your home country.

    I lost my passport, which had F1 Visa, and chose to go back home and apply for H1B visa. Consular officer at Chennai Consulate asked copy of student visa and police report stating that my passport was lost/stolen.

    Hi

    To my horror, I accidently lost my wife's passport, i am such a stupid...She had the stamps for F-2 and H-4.

    We have police report for the lost passport.

    I already checked Indian embessy's website, they have instructions for duplicate passport.

    My question is what happens to the Visa stamps. Does she have to go back to India to get it stamped? Can she go to coutry's like Canada and Mexico to get it stamped? would that be very difficult to get a new stamp?

    plz help..

    regards,





    hot “The kids ask about marriage. Angelina Jolie And Kids. The 80s Kids. Angelina Jolie
  • The 80s Kids. Angelina Jolie



  • AGC4ME
    01-12 07:05 PM
    Can the period for which PD was not current be taken into account while counting the wait period?
    Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?

    Yes. As long as your PD was current in some point of time you can file WOM. Be sure to include Department of State as a defendant so it could be ordered to release a visa number for you.



    more...


    house Angelina Jolie and kids spend Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie Bans Kids From
  • Angelina Jolie Bans Kids From



  • ashwaghoshk
    08-26 09:01 AM
    No. You can apply for H4 to H1 from any company. The new company from whom you have the job offer can apply for COS from H4 to H1.
    See, its like this - H1 belongs to company but once you change it to H4 then the H4 does not belong to any company. Once you have offer from new company then the new company can apply for COS without any issues.





    tattoo Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie and some of her
  • Angelina Jolie and some of her



  • deepakjain
    01-08 01:21 PM
    deepakjain:thanks for the latest info on this.
    Little clarification required, what do you mean "delivered the next day betn 4:30-5:00". You mean one can collect it the next day in the evening?

    jkm2282, sorry for hajacking your post. Any updates from your side?

    You have the option of collecting your passport over the VFS counter in mumbai, and the passport is delivered between 4:30 to 5:00 PM on the next day of your interview.

    The best way to get your passport is to call VFS office in mumbai between 8:30 to 2:00 PM any day 022-66547600, quote your passport number, the VFS helpdesk should be able to tell you if they have received your passport from the US consulate or not.

    If the VFS personal says over the phone that they have your passport with them then you can collect the same from the VFS office.

    Another option to track passport is to SMS - "VISA{space}US{Space} "passport number.

    Regards,
    Deepak



    more...


    pictures Angelina: They are on the same Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie without Friends
  • Angelina Jolie without Friends



  • brb2
    03-26 09:11 PM
    I guess USCIS will go by the degree first and then look if the field is related. The lawyers in this country are pretty good in converting anything to a high skills job and justify the labor shortage. For a starter an US MS qualified guy can be sponsored for an H1B for optimizing the fuel stocks (read gas station attendant).





    dresses The 80s Kids. Angelina Jolie Angelina Jolie And Kids. Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,
  • Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,



  • learning01
    04-10 05:19 PM
    The email address you refer to could be above or below, based on how users set their preferences to threads (if logged in) - Newest first or Oldest first. Just a note to readers.
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie – the Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie and kids spend
  • Angelina Jolie and kids spend



  • ek_akela
    06-14 01:05 PM
    Finally after waiting for 5 yr of waiting I am ready to file for 485...a quick question. Last Year I applied for H1 extension along with H4 for my wife.for some reason she didn't get the approval notice(online case does show her case approved ) Now for 485, I need to send her H4 which I don't have..What options do I have? I asked my employer and he was clueless..
    He said you can print online case approval status(webpage) and send it along with H4 reciept notice or apply for I 824(application for approved petition) which I am not sure how long it would take..I coulnd't find any premium processing info for I-824
    It's quiet depressing, after waiting for so many years, you still left uncaught when final moment comes :o





    girlfriend Angelina Jolie and some of her Angelina Jolie And Kids. Angelina Jolie, over under on
  • Angelina Jolie, over under on



  • GCBy3000
    07-30 05:16 PM
    If they dont have the option of having old one till Aug 17th, then they made mistake as usual. They will pull this new one down tomorrow or later or they will keep the old one in parallel with instructions for the July beneficiaries.

    Do not worry much. We know how USCIS works.





    hairstyles angelina jolie brad pitt and Angelina Jolie And Kids. Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,
  • Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,



  • anilsal
    12-19 10:14 PM
    I think the idea should be to get the callers from IV over zip codes that are dispersed across the country. Plus the calls should be daily from a few of the members. Maybe like 5-10 calls per day till SKIL bill gets cleared?

    What do you think?

    Sen.Cornyn should get to know that his bill is important (of course the tech industry has made its intentions clear by pushing for it). Now if the members of IV also keep calling amidst the negative calling campaign from the anti-imm group, it would do us a world of GOOD.





    karthik_may
    07-18 04:43 PM
    Called again to find the same response of Denied.

    The attorney's office is trying to get in touch with USCIS and find more info.

    Meanwhile, planning to use InfoPass to meet with IO.

    Why notice to deny was not sent to me is puzzling me. No RFE's.

    I have lost 2 years as the status all the time is case received and pending (checked few minutes before too).





    krishmunn
    01-26 02:23 PM
    Good, so I'm not the only one who feels that Murthy is dominated by uncivilized conversations. IV came as such a breath of fresh air because everyone here is polite and agree to disagree in a civil manner.
    BTW is that famous member "J***f"....lol. He's been getting bashed at Murthy a bit too lately. He's like a schoolyard bully who just enjoys pouncing on people and giving unnecessary gyan.

    Bull's eye ! Thsi is the member who has been banned from another forum and then he entered thsi forum.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment