Monday, June 13, 2011

amor de emos

images versos de amor de emos. amor de emos. versos de amor de emos
  • versos de amor de emos



  • nareshg
    12-15 06:39 PM
    When did your last FP was done?? is that in Feb'08??

    my last FP (which was my first one) was done in Feb 2008.





    wallpaper versos de amor de emos amor de emos. amor de emos. fotos de amor de
  • amor de emos. fotos de amor de



  • rajeshalex
    08-28 03:55 PM
    I got 2 year EAD. My 140 is pending and 485 pd is current





    amor de emos. amor de emos. amor de emos. de
  • amor de emos. amor de emos. de



  • vin13
    03-09 12:30 PM
    I know that with H1-B, one is not supposed to run his/her own business. But how about with EAD?

    Yes, you can run a business on EAD.

    You can own a business on H1-B too. But you cannot work for it . You can invest and have someone manage the operation for you. you can take profits but not work as an employee.





    2011 amor de emos. fotos de amor de amor de emos. fotos de amor emo. dibujos
  • fotos de amor emo. dibujos



  • banta4u
    07-13 03:33 PM
    Hee Hee - U think that a lawyer like Greg Siskind - doesn't make sense.....
    I bet - he is on the money....

    The only thing USCIS can do at it's own discretion is issue Public Notices / Memoranda....Nothing more

    I am guessing they can only do is - take back their public notice of 485 rejecting in July....It was their call and they can take it back....Department of State never endorsed the idea....USCIS goofed up on the occassion and got DOS into it and did the 485 rejections....



    more...


    amor de emos. fotos de amor de emos. amor
  • fotos de amor de emos. amor



  • wam4wam
    09-21 11:45 AM
    i kept telling you guys since last week

    send faxes to congress /house...it is in the house where bills get structured.

    make sure u add only the SKIL bill...just remove cap for ppl with advanced us degrees...that was the only thing the house had agreed to consider


    but everyone on this forum ignored me

    no it might be too little too late

    i am not saying all i slost...atleast we got some action going amongst the members of this site


    it aint rocket science guys....think about it from the lawmakers point of view....would they allow for more immigration frindly reforms now....no way...so be ready to compromise and suggest the ones which are truly benefecial to the US economy....

    the bottom line was always...borders secure first..then talk about immigration reforms....

    for the coming seasons....we have to push for nothing but the SKIL bill

    that is the only bill that has hope


    the other glimmer of hope in all this is the house has inadverently left out the fact on how they are going to fund the building of the wall

    it is here that we step in...

    fees for filing I485 for people under SKIL

    fees for being able to file 485 before visa numbers

    etc etc etc


    we have to take advantage of this opportunity

    in the mean while....SEND FAXES ABOUT SKIL BILL





    amor de emos. imagenes de amor de emos. de amor
  • imagenes de amor de emos. de amor



  • d123
    09-26 11:19 AM
    Congratulations.



    more...


    amor de emos. amor de emos. amor de emos;
  • amor de emos. amor de emos;



  • eb3retro
    04-14 08:13 AM
    Yes, your reply is exactly same as her. But she added one more point. According to her The CBP officer can't deport a AP bearer. He/she has to parole the person and then can schedule a secondary check for I 140 validity. In such case my attorney can pitch in.

    But I am not sure if this is true or she is being over assuring.

    Thanks a lot

    Listen kroy, All I can say is, people can share general info and their common experiences in these areas as to what they went through. I think its up to you to figure out the best case and the worst case scenario for yourself. Obviously neither me, nor your lawyer is going to be with you, when you go thru the CBP officer. My strong opinion would be to use all these information as a filler in your case and hope for the best. Good Luck!!!





    2010 amor de emos. amor de emos. de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos.
  • versos de amor de emos.



  • GCOP
    11-08 07:38 PM
    There were many 245i applicants who filed under EB-3 category than EB-2 category. So EB-2 is less affected due to less 245i applicants and most of the problem is experienced in EB-3 categories.
    We all should request congress, not to penalize us for playing by the rules and further request to exclude 245i visa numbers from regular quota.
    I have already contacted the offices of Senators of my State & Rep. of House also. We all should contact our law makers.



    more...


    amor de emos. de amor emo. frases de amor
  • de amor emo. frases de amor



  • googlegc
    04-07 09:58 AM
    1. YES
    2. NO
    3. YES
    4. NO


    I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
    My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.

    I would like to know the following -
    1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
    2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
    3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
    4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?

    Thanks





    hair fotos de amor emo. dibujos amor de emos. de amor de emos. imagenes de
  • de amor de emos. imagenes de



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-19 01:50 PM
    Still waiting for PWD. My 6th year on H1 including recapture time will end on May 1st 2011. I dont think I will be able to file perm before May.



    more...


    amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. frases de amor emo. de amor
  • versos de amor de emos. frases de amor emo. de amor



  • a_yaja
    06-26 03:10 PM
    Could you please point out the section where it says dual intent for H1 will be removed ?
    You will have to prove that you will come back to your home country after the end of the H1B. Look at page 237 of the new bill. It has the following:



    (c) CLARIFYING THE IMMIGRANT INTENT PROVISION.� Subsection (b) of
    14 section 214 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(b))
    15 is amended�
    16
    17 (1) by striking the parenthetical phrase �(other than a
    18 nonimmigrant described in subparagraph (L) or (V) of section
    19 101(a)(15), and other than a nonimmigrant described in any
    20 provision of section 101(a)(15)(H)(i) except subclause (b1) of
    21 such section) " in the first sentence; and
    22
    23 (2) by striking �under section 101(a)(15)" and inserting in its
    24 place �under the immigration laws.".





    hot fotos de amor de emos. amor amor de emos. amor de emos. de amor emo. de
  • amor de emos. de amor emo. de



  • WillIWin?
    02-18 10:16 AM
    Hello everyone,

    I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.

    The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).

    I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?

    Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
    1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
    2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.

    Am I making much sense ?



    more...


    house versos de amor de emos. frases amor de emos. amor de emos
  • amor de emos



  • wellwishergc
    07-13 11:32 AM
    yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?

    You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.

    Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify

    As long as her application is pending with USCIS, there is nothing to worry. My friend is in a similar situation. His GC was approved just 2 days before retrogression hit the previous time. So unfortunately, his wife's AOS application was not approved at the same time. She is still waiting for her GC to be approved.

    Your wife does not need AP if her AOS has been filed and she does not intend to travel outside the country.





    tattoo imagenes de amor de emos. de amor amor de emos. amor de emos. de amor
  • amor de emos. de amor



  • Neo_Clone01
    10-02 02:57 PM
    love your posted imgae
    excellent work!

    an don worry im workin on some bg and hero stuff for the game as well



    more...


    pictures amor de emos. amor de emos; amor de emos. amor de emos.
  • amor de emos.



  • inskrish
    08-14 11:02 PM
    When I open the sheet, it shows some randomly typed alphabets on each row, and the status says gcwaitlist is modifying the content. Am I viewing the right document? :)





    dresses amor de emos. de amor emo. de amor de emos. Amor de Amor Emo
  • Amor de Amor Emo



  • Queen Josephine
    May 25th, 2005, 12:09 AM
    Josh, I'm so blown away by those atomic bomb looking clouds that I never even got to the one with the deer! (Nik had some atomic bombs over a barn last week also). I think you make all the relevent points; the first 2 certainly can benefit from some post processing in Photoshop. Those clouds are really it, but the needed something else to frame it, branches, grasses, something. I noticed that the horizon was treed, so assumed that the shore on which Kenny was standing had some trees, I "framed" the pic as if it were shot with trees framing it. Attached is the result which shows how finding objects to create a "frame" for the picture can make a world of difference. Also, I had to guess at the actual sunset color scheme. Since I wasn't there, I opted for the most dramatic. (hope you don't mind me messing with your pic Kenny, but it lent itself well to the discussion of framing and processing and illustrates better than words what I am getting at).

    Other than higlighting a few things, I kind of like the deer one the way it is. It's almost a "where's Waldo", but that's what I like about it. Nature itself plays the "where's Waldo" game on us.



    more...


    makeup de amor emo. frases de amor amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. frases
  • versos de amor de emos. frases



  • ttdam
    11-01 06:30 PM
    I did it in Kinkos, I took all data pages in color and empty pages in black and white. It cost me around $15. (For two people). I also included all I 94 Cards.

    Thanks eadguru

    I did it in STAPLES almost the same,

    Will keep posted with new updates...





    girlfriend amor de emos. de amor amor de emos. fotos de amor de emos. de amor
  • fotos de amor de emos. de amor



  • sidd_k2002
    03-24 09:00 PM
    Friends any more suggestions regarding my problem here. Plese share ur knowledge.





    hairstyles versos de amor de emos. frases de amor emo. de amor amor de emos. amor emo. emo amor tq
  • amor emo. emo amor tq



  • Mikoers
    February 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sheer genius if Kodak was to license the Canon mount? Imagine if they offered both Nikon and Canon mounts (even better - an interchangeable mount plate so you could have it both ways on one body)!

    Surely this is possible. Perhaps Canon is blocking them or it's just not cost-effective?

    Don
    It could possibly be Kodak prefer Nikon bodies and lenses. Mike





    Junky
    10-24 11:21 AM
    Dear Friends - I have a question and would appreciate your thoughts.

    My father visited us for 6 months and I have a copy of his visa and passport notarized. What are the rest of the formalities (W7 form et al) that I should complete so I get some exemption? Or have my assumptions been wrong?

    Yes, you can file him as dependent & you do not need his SSN. You have everything (notarized passport etc.), you have to file for ITIN number with IRS. I know lot of my friends did it (not of their own but they went through tax attorney)





    GCSOON-Ihope
    12-14 02:48 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?


    1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.


    2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?


    ______________________________


    If you are e-filing, by definition you won't need to mail anything (or almost, see below)!
    I applied on-line for both EAD and AP, and it's really very simple.
    You certainly don't need to pay those ridiculous fees to an attorney for that!
    After e-filing, I received two weeks later in the mail a request to send ID pictures. That's the only thing I had to mail.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment