Friday, June 10, 2011

american dollar bill owl

images one dollar bill owl or spider. american dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl. the one
  • one dollar bill owl. the one



  • bugmenot
    06-30 12:54 AM
    ofcourse a very good news...but at the same time if VB for next month is disappointing , what will be next plan of action.. to have SkILL bill or any way to have interim bills passed?

    i don't think its good news ,the failing of the bill just proves that the congress is still xenophobic(or only responsive to the xenophobic anti immi's) if the bill was to legalise 12M brits or other whites it would have sailed through..thats a fact and that speaks alot about this society we live in, coming to legal immi, u think they care? Sessions n all will be as venomous when it comes down to legal, they just used it as an excuse to clobber illegal immi , if he really cared he would not have obstructed the SKIL in dec 2006, its gonna get worse coz now the anti immi's have grown in strength and confidence , no bill helping legal immi is ever gonna pass, they might increase the h1b's a lil bit but will introduce tons of h1b/L1 killers so forget anything thats gonna help anybody in here now be it GC retro or whatever,





    wallpaper one dollar bill owl. the one american dollar bill owl. illuminati dollar bill owl.
  • illuminati dollar bill owl.



  • dixie
    08-02 09:05 PM
    Hi,
    I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).

    This is just a part of the job description:

    - BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.

    Thanks.

    As far as I know, EB2 is advanced degree OR 5+ yrs experience. I have less than 1 yr experience, but my firm is plans on filing my application in EB-2.





    american dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.



  • AnalyzeThis
    03-19 12:36 AM
    Smerchas...Are you sure about what this? From what I remember, you have to be in the country when you apply for your AP...But there is no necessity that you need to be here when it is approved !

    Technically, you can ask your attorney or the person who is living at the address where the AP document would be sent by the USCIS, and request them to forward the approved AP to your then current address...That way, you don't have to stay in the country while USCIS processes your application...

    Ofcourse, the flip side is, if your AP is denied for any reason, you would have to go to the US consulate in wherever country you are and request the special admission letter...

    Thanks,

    Hi Smerchas, From what I know, you need to have approved AP before you leave the country, otherwise your AOS application is deemed abandoned. I think "Advance Parole" means just that, you have to have it in Advance of leaving the country for it to have any meaning. Please do check with a lawyer before taking any step that may cause heartburn later. Best wishes and good luck.





    2011 illuminati dollar bill owl. american dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one



  • gg_ny
    09-10 10:21 AM
    My PD is dec 2004 and RD is Aug 2005, EB2, IND NIW. We got our GCs in the end of Aug. VB for Aug. was U at that time. That means the 60K numbers are being consumed even now. It would be so until the end of Sept 07 when the fiscal year ends. I have heard of quite a few cases approved in Aug even in IV. The dirty laundry is buried under the amnesty and all the new applicants got benefited (short-term) in the Aug 17 amnesty. Hopefully they approve as many AOS applicants as possible by the end of this month and follow the same strategy (albeit in a manageable form) next year too. The very reason for the amnesty deal itself was, I believe, more face-saving than avoid illegal exposure of illegal action as CIS was technically correct on paper and practically adventurous during July fiasco.

    There are a few key lessons:
    1) if your background check (incl FBI's) comes clean and FP is updated, your chances of getting GC approved is more irrespective of the PD listed on the VB. Of course one has to go by the waiting line based on PD and if necessary, RD of the application, though I am not sure how it works.
    2) even if there is a quarterly flooding of visa numbers in the next year(as against control release mechanism until June 07), there are more chances for less number of visas going waste at the end of the year. The failed experiment leads to this obvious conclusion.

    What are you guys trying to figure out here? The unanswered Q's have been unanswered for a lot of years now and July VB fiasco resolve was just a lid on the unanswered Q's that were coming out into lime light. While USCIS is not perfect and is culpable for the mishap, our focus should be on getting some relief. There is not a lot any one of us is going to gain by finding the cuplable and reasons behind. We will simply not get any answers in the current situation and hoping that USCIS will provide some thing like a used visas ticker through out their fiscal year, because of the July VB fiasco is nothing but being too naive.

    Congress Women Lofgren would not go on witch hunting DOS/USCIS officials after they have honored the original VB. The simple reason being (GC's) visa numbers, though capped per year, allow USCIS to accept more applications than the visa numbers available. There is no one to one match between the available GC numbers and applications. USCIS OB submits an annual report and will report the number of visas used by USCIS in the fiscal year. Hopefully, after all this hooplah, we should see 100% utilization of visa numbers.



    more...


    american dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl spider.
  • dollar bill owl spider.



  • sekharan
    10-14 07:23 PM
    Very nice. It looks like we can get married soon!





    american dollar bill owl. Owl discovered on easily
  • Owl discovered on easily



  • imm_check
    11-01 04:27 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a scenario like this...

    My wife and I got the receipt date for I-485 while my daughter did not...even though all of us filed on the same day through same mail package. It is puzzling how one would miss one application and process the others. Please let me know if anyone faced a similar situation.

    The scene has changed a little bit with both of us receiving a FP mail notice recently. I wanted to know what would happen if both of us go ahead with the biometrics while not knowing the status of my daughters application.

    Thanks...



    more...


    american dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl. the one; 1 dollar bill owl. the one
  • dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl. the one; 1 dollar bill owl. the one



  • nvmurali
    06-02 02:40 PM
    Hi,

    I've already completed my 6 yrs on H1, have my 140 approved, applied for extension and got it (before 6 yr expiry). The extension has been approved for 3 years.

    Now -- I need to change employers as my employer is asking me to become full time from consulting.

    2 questions:
    1. Can I use this extension to change employers?

    2. Can I start the GC process with the 140 priority date? (Feb '08)?

    Thanks

    PS: I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.





    2010 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. american dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl or spider.
  • one dollar bill owl or spider.



  • go_guy123
    09-13 02:33 PM
    Excerpt from the IV Home Page:

    "It is discriminatory to have laws that subject immigrants from 4 nations to more backlogs and the resulting hardship from such backlogs.

    We do not allow employers to discriminate hiring based on their nationality or country of origin. Therefore, the employment-based immigration, which is a derivative benefit of employment, should also be free from rationing based on nationality or country of birth."

    Based on abvove, my question is - can we take Legal route i.e move to courts ? or Immigration agencies are protected ?

    You can always fight....so long u have cash to burn.



    more...


    american dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl or spider.
  • one dollar bill owl or spider.



  • lotta
    07-18 03:01 PM
    Hello guys,

    I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?

    Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!

    I-140's do not have an expiration date.





    hair 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one american dollar bill owl. the one dollar bill owl.
  • the one dollar bill owl.



  • rinkurazdan
    05-30 04:45 PM
    I haven't come here for a while and don't know what's happening here. Several weeks ago, we said we would be happy if congresses pass CIR. How come we don't want CIR to be passed now?
    Please read the IV Core groups analysis on the CIR bill...which is totally different than the CIR thhat was passed by the previous Senate in 2006



    more...


    american dollar bill owl. on the U.S. Dollar Bill.
  • on the U.S. Dollar Bill.



  • wait_2010
    07-27 03:46 PM
    jaggu bhai .. I like your handle, reminds me of a senior from college days. Anyway, here are some of my inputs as my wife is also pursuing a masters program in MIS.

    1) Part time - full time may or may not be a lot different depending upon university you pick up. One of my co-workers is pursuing an online masters program and his cost is almost same as a part/full time from a known university.
    You may also qualify for resident tuition depending on state/univ. laws where you reside. Check on that, it may reduce your cost a lot.

    2) Starting on H4 or F1 is on your choice or affordability. You may need to show 1yr of funds before a college issues an I-120 form for status change to F1 whereas on H4 you may just proceed at your own pace and no funds need to be proven. CPT/OPT or college internships cannot be taken up on H4 and so you may need to switch to F1 sometime based on your plans of using OPT.

    These are my thoughts based on what you mentioned. Other opinion also matters .. may be some more members can comment based on known scenarios.

    Good luck


    I stumbled upon this forum and looks like I can get information that I was looking for.
    Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
    In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
    Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...

    Replies are very much appreciated for this important aspect.

    Thanks





    hot dollar bill owl spider. american dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl. one dollar
  • 1 dollar bill owl. one dollar



  • obelix
    07-27 03:03 PM
    Thanks Kaiser.

    Usual suspects :). This might interest you. http://corky.net/scripts/usualSuspects.html



    more...


    house 1 dollar bill owl spider. american dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider.
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider.



  • lc2004
    08-04 11:13 AM
    How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...

    sunny..
    how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..





    tattoo Owl discovered on easily american dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl or spider.
  • one dollar bill owl or spider.



  • sekharan
    10-14 11:51 AM
    She already has the GC in hand.

    She has been maintaining "permanent residence" for 2+ years since she got the GC in hand.

    We are a little bit confused about the F4 category bit being about "unmarried and below 21 years of age".

    In mosts texts we do not see "unmarried" the restriction - is it that the person for who GC has been filed needed to be bewlo 21 AND unmarried BEFORE she was issued the GC, but these restrictions do NOT matter ONCE she got the GC?



    more...


    pictures dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl. the one; 1 dollar bill owl. the one american dollar bill owl. owl on one dollar bill.
  • owl on one dollar bill.



  • mariner5555
    03-14 03:01 PM
    I have met my rep. He took the letter etc but nothing happens after that. Starting a new campaign to the USCIS director doesn't dilute the issue, rather it makes our case stronger, this way we are telling them we are really really troubled...
    I think rather than a new campaign which asks members to send postal mail we should have one clear and nicely written letter where members can put their signatures or vote electronically (I guess something like this exists) ..this letter (with thousands of votes / signature) can then be sent to various organizations and important people (president, congress, realtors, lobbyists etc etc).
    I guess the main point to say would be the long waiting times, inefficient USCIS etc due to which lot of immigrants are going back to their home countries (therby leading to more outsourcing), lot of immigrants are not making big financial purchases (buying homes etc) etc etc

    footnote - The reason I bring housing is US always speeds up GC processing whenever they face a crisis - from what I have heard in 70's when they needed civil engineers and doctors - they would give them GC's very quickly ..whichever financial news you read - the bottom line is no one is buying houses - in legal immigrants case - why the heck would they if they dont know if they will be able to stay here permanently :-D





    dresses 1 dollar bill owl. one dollar american dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl.
  • dollar bill owl.



  • amitjoey
    08-17 03:06 PM
    Hello everyone,

    Today 17th August, 2007 my I-485 packet was about to reach at Texas Service Center and unfortunately when I track my packet it shows �Notice Left� on USPS site, they mention they will try to deliver on Next business day. When I called at USPS , one lady picked up phone and she told it was PO Box no so we cant deliver. It is available to them to pick up but the man from USCIS might pick it up on early monday morning. Now I am worried does that mean my mailing date is Aug 17th or Aug 20th.

    SO now USCIS will accept my application or not ?? Please advise ? Any body has same situation ?


    Notice Left, August 17, 2007, 11:38 am, MESQUITE, TX 75185
    Arrival at Unit, August 17, 2007, 11:01 am, MESQUITE, TX 75149
    Acceptance, August 16, 2007, 10:09 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30320


    According to Murthy: http://www.mURTHY.COM
    The package should reach today. Not on monday even if the post mark is 16th.



    more...


    makeup one dollar bill owl or spider. american dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider.
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider.



  • joydiptac
    08-17 06:09 PM
    Thanks for your reply..
    Can anyone else share there views....
    "Plan and direct " are the key words here. Being in the same space, I know it is similar. But don't take my word for it.





    girlfriend one dollar bill owl or spider. american dollar bill owl. Re: OWL OR SPIDER ON DOLLAR
  • Re: OWL OR SPIDER ON DOLLAR



  • logiclife
    05-14 04:37 PM
    Guys,

    The timing of this visa bulletin is suspicious. Right at the nick of time, when the senate is discussing increasing EB quotas, this news comes in. Plus they are saying that there will be forward movement, in the EB cut-off dates in the coming months to rhyme with the current negotatitions in Congress on CIR/ SKIL.

    IV should not step behind in their legislation efforts. Even, if visa bulletin dates are current today, they might retrogress later, when the I-485 application starts to process (Current I-485 processing time shows applications processing as of Sept. 10, 2006, which is 8 months before). No one knows, if eight months from now, the cut-off dates will retrogress further or advance, due to the BEC closing out in Sept. 2007 and PERM applications processed from March 2005 onwards.

    No one is scaling back. I dont really think there is any conspiracy to this and I think this is really good news.

    However the core group is still committed to getting retrogression issue addressed by congress. In fact, I am right now in DC and I am attending a briefing event tommorow. Aman was here last week thurs and Friday and will be here again next week. We are continuing efforts regardless of this big jump because we know that dates can move in reverse direction as it has in the past. In Oct 2005, EB3 dates took a huge movement backwards into 1998 and such reverse movements can happen again this year in October or in last quarter of fiscal year 2007. So we are taking this with cautious optimism and continuing our work with this.





    hairstyles on the U.S. Dollar Bill. american dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl.
  • dollar bill owl.



  • gmail
    07-22 03:14 AM
    Quoting the AC21 memo:
    "Adjudicators SHOULD NOT PRESUME ABSENCE OF SUCH INTENT and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate."

    So, per the memorandum, you MAY be in trouble ONLY if the adjudicating officer decides something is fishy. And the officer is to treat the I-140 and supporting docs (based on which your I-140 was already approved) as prima facie evidence of intent. So why are you worried? Has your I-140 been withdrawn by old employer?

    It is not withdrawn. I-140 was approved in April, 9 months after I-140/485 were filed. However the old employer would withdraw it if he knows. Most US employers don't have too much a clue of GC. He'd love to see me getting into trouble.





    dessoya
    10-07 07:39 AM
    i voted for coppertop ;)

    props to all :love:

    ~:azn:





    calgirl
    08-06 04:42 PM
    As long as you were married before your 485 got approved, she is fine.
    Follow to join will help her get her GC.

    Congrats btw! Was your NC cleared?

    Friends, I Received the magic email today!

    Yes - I cant believe my eyes, my I-485 has been approved today and card production ordered.

    I do have a question: I could not file for my wife's i-485 in July/2007. So, we filed for my wife's application on Aug/01/2008 (Did a overnight express mail on July-31st) as my PD is current as of Aug-1st. So far her application check has not been deposited.

    What will happen now? Is she out of status? I am getting really concerned. Gurus help me out?

    Thanks in advance.

    A green dot guaranteed for the response :)

    Some details:
    I-485 Receipt Date: July/2/2007
    I-140 Approval Date: July/3/2006
    PD: 02/02/2006



    No comments:

    Post a Comment