Sunday, June 12, 2011

all naruto characters chibi

images all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. Chibi Naruto Characters by
  • Chibi Naruto Characters by



  • cr52401
    08-27 02:22 PM
    My lawyer filed my Labor certification stating that the job requires 'BS degree in CS'. My labor got approved last month.

    I hold a MS degree in CS and BS degree in Industrial Engg.

    Now while I am about to file for I-140, I am getting information from various sources that my bachelor's degree has to be in CS, irrespective of holding a master's degree in CS.

    Has anyone faced similar situation? How can I resolve this issue?
    Please help as I almost spent 4 years in LC backlog queue!!!!!!!!

    I guess you filed EB3. I was in same situation with BS and MS in Industrial engineering. my I-140 got approved a year ago without any problem. I am waiting for visa number ROW Oct2003. What is your PD?





    wallpaper Chibi Naruto Characters by all naruto characters chibi. Chibi Naruto Characters
  • Chibi Naruto Characters



  • gc_wow
    10-26 07:42 PM
    Talk to cop in Telugu, legally in any democratic country you are free to choose the religion you want or language you like.





    all naruto characters chibi. ChibiNaruto.
  • ChibiNaruto.



  • pappu
    05-01 09:31 AM
    Wall Street Journal has a article about the Greenspan's testimony. The comments seem to be taken over by the anti's. Please comment if you can.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124112017018574119.html

    Best way to get your points across is by Writing to Fawn Johnson at fawn.johnson@dowjones.com and the editors. There are going to be thousands of comments and nobody will have time to go through them. But someone will definitely read your emails.

    Do mention about immigrationvoice so that the reporter can come to our site and us for more information. No point posting comments and engage in nasty comment war with antis. You cannot change their ugly mindset no matter how well you try to explain. These over the hill racist nutjobs have nothing else to do in life than spend their time on such sites to post their comments. Rather than learn new technologies, upgrading their skills, innovate or start new companies they waste their time in xenophobic agenda. They are just afraid of competition and unwilling to work hard.

    So write emails and put in effort where you will get more benefits.





    2011 Chibi Naruto Characters all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. Sakura Chibi Keychain (Naruto
  • all naruto characters chibi. Sakura Chibi Keychain (Naruto



  • vallabhu
    07-30 05:30 PM
    this spring�s defunct immigration bill partially replaced with a skills-based system.

    This statement is confusing between SKILL BILL and Point based system bill.

    I cannot make which one he has in mind for us, can you guys comment.



    more...


    all naruto characters chibi. naruto characters chibi style
  • naruto characters chibi style



  • akhilmahajan
    09-14 06:59 AM
    To the brave and fighting. People lets give them a hand of applause.





    all naruto characters chibi. Chibi character line up 1 by
  • Chibi character line up 1 by



  • Karthikthiru
    08-09 08:58 AM
    There is new posting about this bill on Matthew Oh site. It gives more detail about this proposed bill. It says "Specter's Discussion Draft for New CIR" and he has given more deatils of it


    Karthik



    more...


    all naruto characters chibi. chibi naruto characters by
  • chibi naruto characters by



  • thomachan72
    03-28 03:05 PM
    Durbin (father of Dream Act) hates us. He loves to grand stand for "children of undocumented" "the down torn, the poor, the under privileged" and thinks we are like spoilt rich kid. This is a good thought, but who will bell the cat? Durbin is totally irrational when it comes to children of legal and undocumented. Not sure that you know this, but just thought of laying the facts as they are..
    I understand what you want to convey. However, let us imagine a situation;
    1) a senator / representative introduces an amendment saying "children of legal immigrants who are stuck in the backlogg of visa applicants and have abided by the rules that apply to those mentioned for children of ilegal immigrants, should be given precedence when allotting the required green cards". This is because these kids also "have been in this land for long, know of no other land other than this, have abided by rules and also in most cases are the best performing in the schools/colleges. they will serve particularly to raise the standard of education in the US on the long run".

    I cant imagine how they can deny this amendment if at all tha majority wishes to pass the Dream act. This way atleast we can help the kids of our friends who have kids and are waiting for ever in line.

    I would like to hear what IV seniors have to say about this. if they consider that we will esentially be linking us to the ilegals by doing this, I would say; There is no way that there is going to be any help comming (legally) for us regarding reduction of backlogg, so why not atleast get the future generation a slight push and we can still continue to wait for our turn.





    2010 ChibiNaruto. all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.
  • all naruto characters chibi.



  • jsb
    02-24 03:10 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?

    My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.

    Thanks so much in advance for replying.

    As many have said, no need to send anything to USCIS, unless asked for. If needed, get a job description (without your specific title), which has more words as in your original LC. Describe computer programming related activities, which may include managing computer applications, design computer systems, analyse computer design models, etc. etc.

    As some said, as long as you are in the same field, you are ok. Even if you are called a manager, your job requires knowledge of computer system designs, programming, etc. USCIS is lenient in this regard.



    more...


    all naruto characters chibi. ChibiNarutoCharacters.jpg
  • ChibiNarutoCharacters.jpg



  • trump_gc
    07-05 03:21 PM
    There is a clause saying that you need to be in status for last 180 days since your last entry to US. And since u are in good status for past 180 days u r good. Consult a lawyer on this as well, but I think u may eb fine





    hair all naruto characters chibi. Sakura Chibi Keychain (Naruto all naruto characters chibi. Naruto Chibi Characters Anime
  • Naruto Chibi Characters Anime



  • Lasantha
    04-01 05:46 PM
    I agree 100%

    In simple words..
    Trying to game the internal processing of USCIS case handling is like trying to guess the weather based on daily horoscope... ! No way attorney can know that.. only reason they probably want to wait is some ulterior motive such as company trying to hold onto the employee or attorny looking for extra fees.. absent that.. I would be worried coz then that would mean attorny is incompetent and does not know which end is up..

    Here's what we do know
    I485 filing provides MAJOR benefits.
    140 processing can go on for year or so and meanwhile a lot can change in terms of Priority dates etc.
    485 filing does not begin 485 processing if 140 is pending.. that's in USCIS memos.. only same office will handle 485 so in fact it is better! coz once you get past 140.. you are home free.. as opposed to other cases where 140 evidence is being re-checked at the time of 485 approval..
    So GO AHEAD file concurrently..



    more...


    all naruto characters chibi. Because we all know she looks
  • Because we all know she looks



  • suryamnb
    12-03 09:41 AM
    Friends,

    Company A sponsored my GC (PERM & 140 Approved) and soon after 180 day wait period had passed, I moved to company B and started working on EAD.
    Now, company B is going to be merged with Company C. Then what will be my status? Do I need to do any thing to keep my GC process alive?

    Thanks!





    hot naruto characters chibi style all naruto characters chibi. View All Sizes and
  • View All Sizes and



  • maverick_joe
    05-06 09:22 AM
    and secondly there is no i-140 premium processing as of now..:(



    more...


    house Chibi Naruto gang all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.
  • all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.



  • jcrajput
    12-31 10:28 AM
    Thank you.





    tattoo Chibi character line up 1 by all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.
  • all naruto characters chibi.



  • techbuyer77
    06-12 05:11 PM
    I actually sent evl instead of paystubs. I cant produce paystubs because I am not currently working with them



    more...


    pictures chibi naruto characters by all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.
  • all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.



  • go_gc_way
    07-18 07:45 PM
    Hello Atul

    I agree only crying baby gets milk.
    But only lucky applicants get green card :). Its not based on eligibility alone.
    Now about protests and demonstrations. I dont think it will work in the US for a myriad of reasons.

    I think every year about 30K or more people are coming from India
    on H1B. I think half of them apply for GC. At least 200K Indian nationals
    alone waiting in the line for GC. Why IV has only 5k? We should have atlease 50K members.

    A working plan would be get atleast 100K people to our organization and have everybody contribute $100. That would give us $10Million. We can hire top people and companies to get it done. And donate big funds to these politician.

    What I told is just a dream. Most of us here are free riders. In my company there are 5 people who are affected. I'm the only who checks regulary this site. I have to tell them again and again and again to send a fax or donate.
    So what to do?

    thanks
    babu


    Why only 5k and why only less contribute ? This time there is a membership drive, all need sincerely try increase membership of the forum.





    dresses View All Sizes and all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi.
  • all naruto characters chibi.



  • s416504
    08-31 04:52 PM
    Attorney..... please REPLY ....

    Hi,

    I looking for porting my approved EB3 labor and 140 to EB2. Here are my details:

    My qualification: Diploma in electronics and communication Engg in India
    (3 years diploma after 10th)

    Years of experience: Since 1991 in IT (About 20 YRs)

    Green card process: EB3 Approved labor and 140.

    Situation: When I contacted one of the university in USA they informed me that I can
    do the Masters instead of BS online degree.

    My question1: Will I be eligible to file my EB2 if I do Masters without doing BS?

    My question 2: Is MS from International Technological University (http://www.ITU.EDU) is accepted bu USCIS for Immigration purpose?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    makeup ChibiNarutoCharacters.jpg all naruto characters chibi. Chibi Naruto gang
  • Chibi Naruto gang



  • santa123
    06-21 01:04 PM
    Thanks for your response

    As per my employer adv :

    Required degree : Masters degree in Engineering or related field (no experience)

    The education evaluation was done from ITES inc., I have got this for applying H1B in Apr 2005, which includes my prior experience. We have used the same education evaluation for I-140 in Aug'07. Since the experience was combined in my education evaluation, CIS is now asking for a new evaluation based solely on education.

    If you cld submit an eval just for education, you shld be ok





    girlfriend all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. all naruto characters chibi. ChibiNarutoCharacters.jpg
  • all naruto characters chibi. ChibiNarutoCharacters.jpg



  • Fugu
    01-11 01:53 PM
    Thank you both for your replies.

    I understand that we may not be eligible for an EB1 but would we still be able to apply for an EB2 without leaving the country?





    hairstyles Because we all know she looks all naruto characters chibi. Chibi Naruto Characters Part 1
  • Chibi Naruto Characters Part 1



  • Reddy1576
    07-27 10:17 PM
    I have another question if my I-140 is in appealed stage will my H1 b would be approved? If approved what are the chances of getting approval if i tranfer my H1b with the different company while I-140 is appealed with the existing company?

    can i apply one more I-140 , and what will be my case in this situation?


    Thanks
    Reddy





    iviviv
    11-01 09:33 PM
    Contact www.murthy.com





    waiting4gc
    06-29 01:58 PM
    If you read the form, it says Alien number. If you have one, its a simple answer, USE IT. If you had one during OPT and one more on 140, you should ask your lawyer which one to use. Thats my opinion. Always consult a lawyer but as none of us are lawyers.

    now this is confusing..should we or should we not use the A# from OPT card...Anybody else confirm this



    No comments:

    Post a Comment