Monday, June 13, 2011

3d wallpapers of lord krishna

images 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. free wallpaper of lord krishna
  • free wallpaper of lord krishna



  • belmontboy
    08-15 04:05 PM
    Answers inline.

    P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.

    some retard gave me a red for this post!!!!





    wallpaper free wallpaper of lord krishna 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. lord krishna wallpapers. Lord Krishna Photos, Lord
  • lord krishna wallpapers. Lord Krishna Photos, Lord



  • maverick_joe
    05-05 04:20 PM
    when did you file your 485? I really woudnt balme you for calling multiple times..but if its been 60 days since the current processesing dates(check the processing date of the service center you filed your case at) then there is absolutely no harm calling them to check the status.

    Finally, I am current now, I spoke to IO today again ( Again means I call them every month, every week atleast once & So far I got Nice IO's)
    She said your case is in current processing time, has not been yet assigned to any officer. checked all the status NC/SC/FP, everything is clear, just waiting for an officer to be assigned. call back after 15-20 days If I dont get any response.

    I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.

    EB3, Oct'01
    485- Jun 1st 07
    No LUD's since Aug ( Address change)
    Applied for 2nd AP & EAD last week.





    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. hd wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • hd wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • gcgonewild
    07-29 02:27 PM
    Spillover from Family to Employment will occur for FY 2010-2011. Not for September.

    Family spillover for 2009-10 is approximately 10500, and is already allocated.

    We wouldn't know this number until DOS publishes Immigration Statistics for 2010.

    My lawyer says there is going to be about 5-10K spillover from Family to employment based. Gurus can you estimate how much dates will move if that happens. I am hoping nothing for EB3 though :(





    2011 lord krishna wallpapers. Lord Krishna Photos, Lord 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:39 PM
    im redoing some of them.... Think the blackberry one is ok tho... no? =)

    /mette



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. hd wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • hd wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • sparky_jones
    09-30 07:49 PM
    Thanks for your response. I guess option 1 would be preferable. However, the fact that there is no straightforward way of confirming if USCIS took action on the request to remove the attorney is a little unnerving.

    Option 1:
    You could write a letter to USCIS to let them know that this attorney who filed your I-485 does not represent you anymore and future correspondence be addressed to you directly and also to revoke the G-28. You will not get any letter from USCIS confirming that your request was processed.

    Option 2:
    You could hire a new attorney to represent you. In that case he would file a new G-28, the USCIS does send a letter confirming that they accepted your new attorney representation. Meanwhile, until this happens, all the correspondence will go to the old attorney who could potentially screw up your case.

    If you are lucky enough and don't get a RFE till the new G-28 is accepted, You are SAFE. Also, any attorney you hire will charge you the FULL fees for I-485 filing that will be at least $3000.00 plus additional $5000.00 (If your case gets complicated). My best bet for you is to use option 1 and save your hard earned $. As you'll be taking your chances anyways.

    You should urge LIVE to start up an emergency rescue service (similar to what AAA does), i.e., to get an attorney who would help taking up cases for members only who suffer from unscrupulous attorneys for free and charge a low monthly membership fees till one gets the green card. I hope someone from LIVE is reading this post?





    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.
  • Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.



  • Ramba
    03-22 04:25 PM
    In worst case, if 202-a5 was eliminated, do you thing EB visas will be diverted to FB? Will A3 give any protection to EB catagory? 202-a3 will give more protection for FB class due to 10 to 12 years of backlogs in 4th preference FB catagory? If so, it tottaly violates the quota in EB and FB class and there is no meaning of preference level.



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. house wallpaper god krishna.
  • house wallpaper god krishna.



  • chanduv23
    06-19 12:23 PM
    Wow! Thank you everyone for your input!

    So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?

    Yes, my dad took his expired GC to the Chennai Consulate when he went for his visitor's visa stamping and let the first level screening officer know that he has this document - she then made a note of it (I think) and asked my dad to hand it over the VO during the interview. When my dad handed it to the VO - he was looking and gazing at it for a while and then took it inside and had a small discussion with a couple of people and then filled out a form and had a notary notorize it and asked my dad to fill out the form and gave my dad a copy and then put it in an envelope and attached this to my dad's visitor's visa file.





    2010 hd wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • ChainReaction
    06-18 12:41 PM
    yes you can. As per AC 21 once you have counted towards h1b number in last 6 year you are not counted again. So assuming your original h1 wasn't though non profit orgainzation, you can apply for new h1. If you have your I 140 approved you get 3 years h1. PM me if you need more info. I have done it.

    and btw, h1b premium processing takes 15 days, so don't panic.


    I asked my lawyer somewhat similar question regarding my wife. The question i asked was what if i stay on H1b and she uses her EAD and for some reason my 485 get rejected can she move back to H4 status?

    The lawyer said as long as the I-94 is valid on her H4 she can else she will have to leave the country and apply at her home country . He did also mentioned something regarding time is counted as being out of status from the day a person uses EAD, don't remember whether the clock starts ticking passed the I-94 validity period or otherwise.



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. lord krishna wallpapers god
  • lord krishna wallpapers god



  • chi_shark
    05-18 01:14 PM
    Friends,

    I am EB2 with Jan 2005 Priority date, I have used AC21 and send documents before through attorney.

    For my self
    1. Now I got RFE on current employement and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary

    2. Current address proof

    For my Spouse
    1. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
    2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status

    Please let me know if there is any attorney who is good and affordable

    Thanks in advance
    Shana

    did you receive one rfe for both cases or one each for each case?





    hair 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • redcard
    01-19 01:08 PM
    Here is my understanding:

    Situation 1-

    1. Get New Visa Stamped:

    If you get a new visa stamped, you will be entering on the new visa. The consular will cancel your old visa at the time of issue of new visa. My understanding is that you can have only one valid visa of the same type stamped at one time. The visa stamp does not have an effective date and it only has expiry date. Again this could have changed with all the changes in the last year or so,, but in the past they would cancel the old visa generally with the wordings �CWOP� across the old stamp at the time of new visa issue. If that�s the case you will enter on your new visa which will have the extended expiry date.

    Situation 2

    2. No New Visa Stamped and entering on the old visa

    I am not sure how this works; because the new H1-B extension you just got has the same I-94 Number printed on the approval card (on the bottom left side) as the paper I-94 you have stapled on your Passport. Once you leave you will surrender your I-94 that�s on your passport and get a new I-94 when you enter which would have a new I-94 number which will now be different from your I-94 on the H1 B extension. I believe this I-94 will take precedence over the I-94 that you have on your H1-B approval since that will now show in the USCIS records as surrendered. Again this is my understanding but an attorney can give you a better advise on this..


    Hope this helps..



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • eb3_nepa
    01-15 11:29 PM
    Unless the country cap is removed from EB immigration - things will not change for folks from India.

    Have you noticed that when it comes to giving amnesty, there is always a special clause that exempts illegals from country caps? Ever wonder why?

    Coz the illegals are already HERE and form a GREAT voter base. These are people who are not very educated (most barely have any education), they band together and can be easily influenced. That makes them an EXCELLENT source of future votes. Educated folks like us can see through the nonsense that politicians promise. Also it is a simple numbers game: LESS than 1 million legal immigrants v/s 13 million Illegal immigrants.

    Do we still wonder why?





    hot hd wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. latest wallpapers of lord
  • latest wallpapers of lord



  • smuggymba
    01-04 08:14 AM
    Indian govt trying to please IT companies....nothing will happen. Just lip service like any other promise by our beloved politicians.



    more...


    house 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Lord Krishna Wallpapers:
  • Lord Krishna Wallpapers:



  • AirWaterandGC
    05-14 06:35 PM
    I had mentioned in earlier posts that as I understand IV's goals are broader than just getting the visa dates current. We as a organization should aim to streamline the legal immigration system at least employment based .... if possible even the family based. This would include but not be limited to at least some positive legislation that would enable more legal immigrants to get PR status.

    I assume Waldenpond, logiclife, pappu .... and all the leaders are working towards this and all of us are behind you supporting in your efforts.


    No one is scaling back. I dont really think there is any conspiracy to this and I think this is really good news.

    However the core group is still committed to getting retrogression issue addressed by congress. In fact, I am right now in DC and I am attending a briefing event tommorow. Aman was here last week thurs and Friday and will be here again next week. We are continuing efforts regardless of this big jump because we know that dates can move in reverse direction as it has in the past. In Oct 2005, EB3 dates took a huge movement backwards into 1998 and such reverse movements can happen again this year in October or in last quarter of fiscal year 2007. So we are taking this with cautious optimism and continuing our work with this.





    tattoo Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • saajed
    11-16 09:54 AM
    Thanks all for the advice.



    more...


    pictures house wallpaper god krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Lord Bal Krishna Graphics
  • Lord Bal Krishna Graphics



  • forgerator
    06-10 10:30 PM
    Reason is probably they discovered your employer is doing similar crap with other employees.

    Right now there is zero tolerance for these kind of abuses by employers.





    dresses latest wallpapers of lord 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Lord Krishna Wallpapers; Lord
  • Lord Krishna Wallpapers; Lord



  • das0
    06-22 02:09 AM
    any thoughts?



    more...


    makeup lord krishna wallpapers god 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • nayekal
    02-17 11:29 AM
    Hi Nayekal,
    I am in the same situation as you. My wife's employment is expected to end in the Middle of March.

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.


    Can you please share your experience.

    Thanks....

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    What I understood from your question is your H1 expires on End of March and you need to apply for H1 extension from Aril 1 2009. If this case, you can apply for extension right now as well. Remember, you can apply for H1 extension within 6 months of your current H1 exp date. This is what my company did for me. They applied 5 months earlier. So, when you are applying for H1 extension, you can apply for H1 to H4 for your wife. In that case, your wife status is safe and your wife will get approval for H4 with I-94 period as stated in your new H1 copy (her H4 period equal to your new H1 period).

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.

    In case your wife gets a job offer later, her company can file for H1 (independent of quota) and she gets H1 for 6- whatever period she already served on H1, capped at 3 years.

    Good Luck.





    girlfriend 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Spiritual, Gods, Lord Krishna
  • Spiritual, Gods, Lord Krishna



  • gc_bulgaria
    10-23 08:13 PM
    EAD came with FP notice on 9/29. Received FP today.
    No LUDs since 9/19 and AP status still says "Pending"





    hairstyles 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • raghav235
    06-17 06:47 PM
    As per the information that I have http://www.wynnandwynn.com/biography/miller.html
    is the reasonable attorney. I have contacted him about the AC21 and looks good to me. He wants me to send all the necessary documents for further review. I am planning to invoke my AC21 in the month of august where my current and new job falls under similar criteria.

    Friends please share the information about any other good immigration attorneys in Boston Area.

    Thanks


    Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.

    Thanks





    chanduv23
    07-05 04:25 PM
    This has been discussed, we can't help.

    It takes time for people to come on same page.

    Lot of lawyers have conference calls with their clients - discuss what "their clients" must do.

    One good thing is a lot of our members under the IV umbrella have the zeal to do something. Looking at the Munnabhai threads etc...

    It is a matter of time before we get organized. IV core is working hard on various aspects.

    Before anyone does anything under the IV umbrella - please contact sertasheep or pappu or macaca.





    pd_recapturing
    10-14 07:27 PM
    My DL is going to be expired in Nov and I have H1 stamped till Jan 08. I received EAD till Sep 08. I am planning to go to DMV to renew the DL. I will be carrying EAD and Passport (with H1b stamp). Please note that I have not applied H1B extn so far. I have following questions:
    1) Will I get my DL extended till Jan 08 (based on H1b) or Sep 08 (based on EAD)?
    2) If they extend DL based on EAD, will I loose H1 status as I used EAD?
    3) I live in VA, can someone pls share his/her experience in this regard ?

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment