Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 Kia Kv7 Concept

images Kia KV7 Concept 2011 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. The KV7 concept#39;s most
  • The KV7 concept#39;s most



  • sircaustic
    07-17 12:09 AM
    Thank you Ganguteli and Elaine for your responses.

    It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.

    Thank you once again for your replies.





    wallpaper The KV7 concept#39;s most 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. 2011 Kia KV7
  • 2011 Kia KV7



  • Jerry2121
    07-02 01:22 PM
    If notice of action for I-485 does not have a priority date written on it, can I still file WOM since I've had an interview 2 years ago without result? How did your wom filing go?
    thanks!





    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. The Kia KV7 Concept isn#39;t only
  • The Kia KV7 Concept isn#39;t only



  • GCHope2011
    10-19 07:03 PM
    Nice idea, but here is what I think...

    Whats the point of donating after you get your Green card? Donate now in place of later and you can benefit from your own donation...and IV can get that money sooner :)
    I am trying to do just that. Realized that I can save $25 per month in many different ways from my current expenditure itself and signed up for $25/month donation.

    Every little bit helps.





    2011 2011 Kia KV7 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. 2011 Kia KV7 MPV concept
  • 2011 Kia KV7 MPV concept



  • hoolahoous
    07-15 01:43 PM
    thats weird!
    watchout buddy, some chick working at USCIS might be attracted to you and wants to get your new pics for every application you make.... :D

    dang !! if know the chick, I will send my video next time.. maybe I will get green card !!
    actually some people I know recently got their green card even though their PD was not current.. I will ask them if they sent their video.. LOL !!

    But it is really alarming.. USCIS seems to be making rules on the fly.. what next ? you need to send paper applications in different colors next time ?
    It is really not very funny when you have to leave your job because your EAD god delayed because of this new 'rule'.. happened to my cousin. he had to leave the job because EAD got delayed. not only that, since he is working at hospital, his residency got extended for delayed period when he was not working.. not fun ..

    vin13
    in cousin's RFE the reason by USCIS exactly said that they had used the same photo in visa so they need to send new photos. My attorney also said recently he has seen USCIS asking for 'unused' photos in most of the cases, that's why he is requesting new photos from all his clients.



    more...


    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. The KV7 Concept is another
  • The KV7 Concept is another



  • amitjoey
    09-13 03:46 PM
    The chances this time are NONE. The chances in the session after November elections are better but still slim. It will most likely be taken up in spring or summer of 2011.

    For us the chances are always slim because:
    1) We will keep bickering and fighting amongst ourselves
    2) We will not go and talk to the legislative offices to make them understand our problems and issues.
    3) If we continue to not stand up and be counted.

    We do have to use this time between now and when they take up the bills to constantly build pressue, educate. Each member has to go to their local lawmakers offices not only atleast once but once a month and keep hammering the message.

    If we do not do that, then even after they take up any meaningfull immigration bills, the provisions we want will either not be in the bill or be watered down to have no desired effect.

    So as you can see, it does not matter when they take up the bills. The real question is have we prepared ourselves and build our case, so when they do take it up, it is Slam-dunk for us.





    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 Concept 2011
  • Kia KV7 Concept 2011



  • usr2004
    07-26 01:03 PM
    There are factors to be considered for alreday approved I-140 processing.
    1) Tax id of the comany
    2) comany name and address
    3) Employee position...



    more...


    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia is bringing its KV7
  • Kia is bringing its KV7



  • jsb
    11-05 02:20 PM
    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.
    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.
    Good luck to one and all.

    What if USCIS had not screwed up by using all "C"s in July bulletin? You would not have even filed AOS !! Think positively. And don't show even a sign that you are waiting for 180 days; just count them inside. Until then your sponsor can pull the plug anytime by revolking your I-140, and if that happens, you are back to square one.





    2010 The Kia KV7 Concept isn#39;t only 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 Concept 2011
  • Kia KV7 Concept 2011



  • martinvisalaw
    09-09 10:02 PM
    CIS cannot approve a change of status to H-1B since you are not maintaining status. You will likely be approved as a notify and need to leave the US, get a H-1B visa, and then re-enter in H-1B status. It is critical that you don't overstay your I-94 by 180 days. If you do, you are subject to a 3 year bar on returning to the US.

    You are out of status now, and have been out of status since your I-94 expired. You could be removed (deported) if you were found by CIS.

    I suggest getting a second legal opinion because your lawyer might be giving you misleading information. It's hard to tell without knowing all the facts and what exactly s/he said to you.



    more...


    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. 2011 KIA V7 Concept
  • 2011 KIA V7 Concept



  • desi3933
    02-14 08:31 AM
    There is no rule/law that'll help you get a green card if you stay here for 10 years or even 50 years.

    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .





    hair 2011 Kia KV7 MPV concept 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 concept showcases
  • Kia KV7 concept showcases



  • dealsnet
    06-01 08:50 AM
    H1B holders cannot able to incorporate a LLC or S corp. They can incorporate a C corp. But cannot able to work for their own corporation. I don't know in H1B can buy a share at 33%.

    He can be a sleeping partner. Not able to work or hold any position till he can able to get a H1B from that company, or get a EAD to work after filing AOS.



    more...


    2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Pictures Of Kia KV7 Concept
  • Pictures Of Kia KV7 Concept



  • prp925
    02-10 08:21 PM
    Congrats for getting a green card. Lucky you!





    hot The KV7 Concept is another 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. 2011 Kia KV7
  • 2011 Kia KV7



  • vdlrao
    05-02 12:10 PM
    Don't go for the ICICI home loan. They are the first ones to increase the interest rate when ever theres a RBI changes the base rate. And the last one to decrease the interest rate when ever there's a base rate change. And some times they don't decrease at all.

    They start charging higher interest rate than the fore said rate once you taken the loan from them. On top of it they charge 2% extra for the prepayment amounts. Best is SBI.



    more...


    house upcoming KV7 concept, Kia 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 Concept be one of
  • Kia KV7 Concept be one of



  • mhssatya
    05-12 01:22 PM
    Hello,
    I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.

    One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?

    Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.

    Any body in the same situation?





    tattoo Kia KV7 Concept 2011 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. KV7 Concept Study 2011 KIA
  • KV7 Concept Study 2011 KIA



  • stones
    07-08 05:33 PM
    Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.


    In my Internationa office ther gave me this email

    # On June 4, 2008 you were approved for a change of status to H1B from 10/01/2008-09/02/2011 with employer A.
    # 09/16/2008 was your last day of employment at A. At that time your were in F-1 status. Since you did not remain with A until 10/01/2008, your H1B status was never activated.
    # On October 28, 2008 employer B, filed an H1B Change of Employer and Extension of Stay petition on your behalf and you began employment under the impression that you were eligible for the benefit of portability. Since your H1B status was never activated, you were still in F-1 status at that time and were not eligible for the benefit of H1B portability. To date, no determination has been made on this application.
    # On June 15, 2009 the Employer C filed a Change of Employer petition on your behalf and you began employment at Employer C.

    Conclusion: The items that you have provided in response to the RFE show a sequence of events that may
    make your extension of stay impossible. You were not in H1B status when employer B filed an H1B transfer for
    you. This apparent lapse in visa status since the filing of the employer B H1B petition may exceed 180 days and
    we recommend that you speak with an immigration attorney immediately to review your options.

    I have attached a list of recommended immigration attorneys.

    If one of the recommended immigration attorneys provides information in regard to your situation that would be
    helpful in our response to the second RFE. Please forward all information by July 20th.

    Moving forward, USCIS will most likely approve employer C's request for H1B employment and deny the extension of
    H1B stay. If this occurs, you will need to travel to obtain your H1B status. Please let us know the Consulate
    where you will obtain your visa at so we can provide USCIS with this information.



    more...


    pictures Kia is bringing its KV7 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 Concept - Interior
  • Kia KV7 Concept - Interior



  • desi3933
    05-13 06:51 AM
    ....
    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?
    .....

    It will be helpful if your I-140 is canceled or revoked by your ex-employer. If not, please request ex-employer to do so.

    Unless canceled (or revoked) I-140 is valid for lifetime and can be used to file I-485 anytime (as long as permanent job offer is available). By having canceled I-140, it can not be used against you in judging your immigrant intent.

    Good Luck.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    dresses 2011 Kia KV7 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. This Kia KV7 small car
  • This Kia KV7 small car



  • common1
    01-25 06:54 PM
    sameer2730:

    I am sorry for the misleading title...but it was meant for light humor. Emotions run high on this forum so I will keep your suggestion in mind when I post in future.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup 2011 KIA V7 Concept 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. upcoming KV7 concept, Kia
  • upcoming KV7 concept, Kia



  • transpass
    03-23 05:07 PM
    Hello gurus,
    need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
    I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).

    I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
    so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???

    H1bdude1

    As far as I know, the OPT A# is different from what you will get from filing 140. Once you receive 140 approval notice, it should have the A# which you can use on 485...If you don't have one or don't know, leave it blank...





    girlfriend KV7 Concept Study 2011 KIA 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. Kia KV7 Concept Revealed kia
  • Kia KV7 Concept Revealed kia



  • bkarnik
    10-24 03:38 PM
    Yahoo has a program to basically field questions to various congressmen and senators (most of them are prominent).

    On Oct 26th, Rep. Tom Davis is going to answer questions.

    I have comment #170 at:
    http://news.yahoo.com/b/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff11183?rf=166#comments

    In the future, there will be more law makers.

    Good work janilsal. A correction though, your question number is 169. I read 170 and was initially horrified at the hate in that question. Thankfully, I looked at the author information and was thankful that it was not an IV member who posted #170. Just a small correction. You may want to go and edit your original post accordingly.

    Also, let us know if you get a reply.





    hairstyles Pictures Of Kia KV7 Concept 2011 Kia Kv7 Concept. 2011 Kia KV7 Concept Released
  • 2011 Kia KV7 Concept Released



  • nixstor
    10-27 04:06 PM
    Nah.. I think the talk to power guys skim the whole thing and ask him questions. He didnt even ask him about these issues. Now its Sen Brownback





    bbct
    02-04 11:01 AM
    We invited our in-laws last September and it was not easy for them to get the visa in the first interview. They got denied with the reason 214(b) without verifying any Indian documents. Infact, my father-in-law was a government servant and he was still employed at the time of interview. My wife was on EAD and I was on H1-B and I was inviting my in-laws to USA.

    We then asked a letter from the senate's office requesting the visa officer to issue them visa and explained that they have strong ties with family members back in India and have bank balance and property. It was surprise that nothing was asked in the second interview and they could get a 10 years multiple entry visa. This time my wife invited her parents.

    In all this, we wasted time, money and were very tensed since my wife's due date was approaching and it was only a month far.

    Folks,
    I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.

    So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.

    Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....

    Thanks,

    SoP





    little_willy
    10-04 01:20 PM
    Thanks for the link



    No comments:

    Post a Comment