Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2008 Nissan Gt R

images Nissan GTR 2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan R35 GT-R
  • 2008 Nissan R35 GT-R



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-13 10:40 AM
    a level playing field for CIR. This is just an attempt to increase publicity on Enforcement work.

    Pile of BS. Go to Home Depot here in California or any other hardware store and you see illegals getting on and off the bus. Waiting around the corner in full public view.





    wallpaper 2008 Nissan R35 GT-R 2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan Gtr Orange Gtr
  • 2008 Nissan Gtr Orange Gtr



  • saint_2010
    09-21 09:19 PM
    ^





    2008 Nissan Gt R. Nissan GT-R#39;s UK competition
  • Nissan GT-R#39;s UK competition



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-13 11:42 AM
    this is simple. Enforcement results will show that illegal people are bigger threat when they are illegal. Guess what the remedy is, legalize them aka CIR.

    I am ready to hear this on the local news "Latest research shows that legalizing the undocumented workers is actually better for the american public" :p





    2011 2008 Nissan Gtr Orange Gtr 2008 Nissan Gt R. kit for the Nissan GT-R
  • kit for the Nissan GT-R



  • bijualex29
    07-31 08:57 PM
    >>>>



    more...


    2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan GT-R (interior,
  • 2008 Nissan GT-R (interior,



  • ingegarcia
    06-11 03:38 PM
    Do they assume that if you are in 7th year you can use your labor which you used for H1 7th year extension.

    what about if i140 is denied on the previous labor and one cannot use that labor any more.

    are all these bullet point are "ors" or "ands" does one has to staisfy all three conditions?

    I guess this is only for people who are nearing the 6th/7th,etc year extension and their PERM does not have more than 365 days days. In these cases the person will need to get out of the country unless I140 is approved.

    This would be my case if my PERM were to be approved before July. However my labor is audited and ATLANTA Backlog Center seems to be anything but fast these days...





    2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 NISSAN GT-R JDM lt;lt;FOB
  • 2008 NISSAN GT-R JDM lt;lt;FOB



  • pappu
    09-09 08:01 PM
    http://www.h1bfraud.com

    If you are the owner of this site, pls post information how people should report any breaking of law.

    Thanks for posing IV link on your homepage.



    more...


    2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R
  • 2008 Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R



  • Dhundhun
    06-26 04:13 AM
    ...The instructions in I-131 form says, the application will be abondoned if the person leaves the country after filing I-131.

    I think that when intent of filing I-131 is to get AP, and when (s)he goes out of country, (s)he can't come back to USA. AP can't be mailed.

    But it the following scenario it is possible to go out after filing I-131 (my guess) and return safely:
    -- When a person is having vaild H-1B or H4 visa
    -- When a person is already having AP and is returning within the validity existing AP.





    2010 Nissan GT-R#39;s UK competition 2008 Nissan Gt R. Nissan GTR
  • Nissan GTR



  • bombay
    02-14 05:21 PM
    either way we are screwed. The only option is to support IV, Send letters and tell others to do the same too.
    BE ACTIVE in IV's action items


    PD Oct 06
    I485 filed
    I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon

    Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.



    more...


    2008 Nissan Gt R. next 2008-nissan-gt-r-gt500 (1
  • next 2008-nissan-gt-r-gt500 (1



  • GCInThisLife
    07-18 01:46 PM
    I485 gets processed in the order of 485 RD. If cut-off dates are 'current' PD does not matter. However, if the dates are retrogressed, visa numbers would be allocated for all pre-adjucated (screening, security checks etc are completed) in the order of Priority Date so PD does matter and in fact cut-off dates would be determined based on available visas and number of pre-adjucated (already filed) cases.


    Thanks for the replies. Since all the dates are current under the July bulletin, how are the 485s processed ?

    1) Order of priority dates and EBs?
    2) Order of the date on which the 485 applications were received?





    hair kit for the Nissan GT-R 2008 Nissan Gt R. Branew Nissan GTR at 2008 SEMA
  • Branew Nissan GTR at 2008 SEMA



  • va_dude
    05-07 04:05 PM
    Yes i did see a LUD on the uscis website for my 485 a couple of weeks back.

    So i guess the LUD stuff still works irrespective of the "chimps" using "champs".



    more...


    2008 Nissan Gt R. Nissan GT-R Spec-V may debut
  • Nissan GT-R Spec-V may debut



  • gc_kaavaali
    08-12 02:21 PM
    That seems to be true. I had infopass appointment yesterday. IO told me samething. He told me my NC would be cleared by November this year(Because USCIS planned to clear out all NC pending cases for more than one year by that time). God only knows what is happening!!!!


    I talked to an IO at TSC couple of days back and she said 180 day rule does not hold yet, it starts only after Feb 09. And that my 485 can only be processes if NC is cleared (yes mine is still pending, wondering why :confused:).

    PD Sep 05.





    hot 2008 Nissan GT-R (interior, 2008 Nissan Gt R. Another Nissan GT-R Bites
  • Another Nissan GT-R Bites



  • nirupama.reddy90
    01-21 05:11 PM
    Your post is confusing. If you got laid off, how come you are on job as yet?

    Have you found a new job? Are you working on new H1 or EAD?

    Please clarify before I can answer wisely.
    Hi All, Thanks for comments and suggestions.
    I am sorry while i was writing my initial post i missed adding NOT,

    "As I am NOT on job at present, I can not produce any client letter at consulate in case if they ask. "

    Let me add more on my scenario, I don't know how correct to use the word "laid off", my contract was ended in DEC-08 with client, but still my H1B holding company is paying me and said that they will support sending me all needed documents for H1B extension Stamping, asked me to take a vacation for a month or so (as any way i am going back to India for extension).

    As "LostInGCProcess" said as long as my company is paying me, Will i have chances to get my extension stamping? or Shall I have to be on the job with Client and have to carry a letter of proof showing which client i work for?

    Sorry for getting u all confused with my first post.
    Thank you
    Niru



    more...


    house Nissan GT-R - Front Angle, 2008 Nissan Gt R. Axis Wheels Nissan GT-R - SEMA
  • Axis Wheels Nissan GT-R - SEMA



  • Sai gc
    05-12 10:49 AM
    Anyone please advice.





    tattoo 2008 NISSAN GT-R JDM lt;lt;FOB 2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan Gtr Side View
  • 2008 Nissan Gtr Side View



  • tnite
    07-26 09:08 AM
    Bibs:
    To apply for EAD you need the following documents

    1. I-131 EAD Application document
    2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
    4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.

    Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.


    Its form I765 for EAD. I131 is for Advance Parole



    more...


    pictures 2008 Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R 2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan R35 GT-R
  • 2008 Nissan R35 GT-R



  • GCMATRIX
    08-22 09:10 PM
    Got approval emails on August 14th, received approval notice by mail on August 20th, and finally got the physical green cards by mail today.:)

    Please can you tell me which service centre i yours . I also got CPO mail on 08/14 and 08/15 and on 08/19/ I-485 approval sent by mail and soft lud on 08/20 ,but no physical card





    dresses Another Nissan GT-R Bites 2008 Nissan Gt R. 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 4500 cc
  • 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 4500 cc



  • sanjeev_2004
    02-16 11:05 PM
    AOS or Consular Processing, PD will hold you.



    more...


    makeup next 2008-nissan-gt-r-gt500 (1 2008 Nissan Gt R. Nissan GT-R - Front Angle,
  • Nissan GT-R - Front Angle,



  • kishdam
    02-01 01:37 PM
    Friends / Gurus,
    Your suggestion:
    1. Stack back with old attorney
    2. Stack back with old attorney, unless I get any RFE (hope not)
    3. Change to my attorney even though it is expensive, which is always safe. As adviced by pappu or logiclife.


    Hi Shana,
    I am going thru same thing, my situation is a bit different. My current company (Company A) is big public company and they sponsored my GC - labor+I140+I485. So the company attorney dont have any responsibility towards me and they rarely talk to me - even when they talk they talk as if I am the enemy.

    Now I am planning to use AC21; interviewed at couple places. Have one offer - talking to employer regarding my EAD/AP/485. Their initial reaction is to use EAD and they would renew it. They were not talking about 485. Have another chat with them on Monday but I am confused what to ask. I am leaning towards having my own attorney to answer any RFE's and to renew EAD/AP. I will request the new employer to commit to providing any documents that I may need. Not sure if it works. If it doesnt I may go with their attorney if they agree to take over my 485 (to answer any RFE's) and renew EAD/AP annually.

    (note: please see your PM)





    girlfriend 2008 Nissan Gtr Side View 2008 Nissan Gt R. Nissan GT-R in 2008 SUPER GT
  • Nissan GT-R in 2008 SUPER GT



  • ecruiser
    08-23 11:50 PM
    Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:

    BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?

    MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.

    Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Nissan GT-R Spec-V may debut 2008 Nissan Gt R. next 2008-nissan-gt-r-gt500 (2
  • next 2008-nissan-gt-r-gt500 (2



  • imh1b
    04-19 09:06 AM
    Can the agent pay your salary as per market rate?





    anu_t
    06-18 11:30 AM
    I 'm no expert. But what Veni001 is telling is incorrect. Even though you didn't apply for 485 you still can use that 140 and use that date.
    There might be a little problem if the 140 is revoked. But you can certainly try.





    sai
    11-26 04:59 PM
    are you EB1, EB2 or EB3 and which Country?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment