Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2007 Audi S3

images 2007 Audi S3 (Sound Mod) 2007 Audi S3. Audi S3 Quattro
  • Audi S3 Quattro



  • floridasun
    01-11 09:12 PM
    :p
    Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.





    wallpaper Audi S3 Quattro 2007 Audi S3. Audi S3 Sportback 2008 June
  • Audi S3 Sportback 2008 June



  • gconmymind
    09-23 04:47 PM
    :D:D Great sense of humor....or are serious?


    I think he is serious. 485 receipt numbers may not be in sequence. Eg. TSC may assign one receipt number to 485 and the next one to 765.

    This is my understanding





    2007 Audi S3. 22.000 2007 Audi S3 2.0
  • 22.000 2007 Audi S3 2.0



  • upuaut
    09-15 07:34 PM
    Ha!! great to see it worked for you right off the bat. I'll have to check out that feature once I get MX.

    It is, by far the biggest pain in the butt effect I've seen done which contains absolutely no action script.





    2011 Audi S3 Sportback 2008 June 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3 Silver Charcoal
  • 2007 Audi S3 Silver Charcoal



  • poorslumdog
    09-13 11:52 AM
    Hello Attorney,

    My family and I fortunately got the green cards this week after a long wait. But the company where I have been working since
    2001 is not doing well due to cash flow issues. Note that I never changed company since I came to the US in 2001. I have not been paid salary for the last few months. I am the last employee of the company and seems like this company may go bankrupt soon.

    Luckily my wife works as Independent Contractor (Not a full time employee) and I have a part time business which are supporting my family for the last few months. My business is related to finance and investments which is different from the GC approved job profile.

    Can you please help me by answering following questions.

    1) What are the precautions I should take to protect my green card?

    2) Can I leave the present company and start my business by forming an LLC?

    3) My business is online based so I can work from my birth country India for a few months. Can I visit India for a few months until my business is fully developed?

    4) Since my business is different from the GC approved job profile, will it cause any difficulty during citizenship process?

    5) A friend on the forum told that it may be required to work in your labor certified job (even with diff employer) for 6 months. Can I go to India for 6 or 7 months by taking leave from the same company ( i.e without leaving the company) ? I can manage with my part time business income during this time. In this case, just working for the same job profile is sufficient or do we need to show any pay stubs (or w-2) during citizenship process?

    6) Can I take re-entry permit and develop my business from India for a year and come back to the US after 1 year?

    Thanks for your help in advance

    If you are out of the country for six months...you will lose your GC. Dont do that mistake.



    more...


    2007 Audi S3. Audi S3 : 2007
  • Audi S3 : 2007



  • GCVictim
    07-09 12:47 PM
    Dear Mr. ------:

    Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. The need to fix our broken system is clear, and I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.

    Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens. Although we are a proud nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can reach a consensus on ways to improve the legal process so that it meets the needs of our society, our economy, and our national security.

    During the 110th Congress, the Senate considered comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S. 1639). I had serious concerns that the legislation, as drafted, would have repeated the well documented mistakes of the 1986 amnesty bill. Furthermore, Senators were not allowed the full opportunity to offer amendments to this flawed legislation, and as such, I was one of 53 Senators who voted against the cloture motion to bring S. 1639 to a vote.

    I have been working throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to this problem that I believe will work. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration for more information regarding the immigration reforms I support. As we consider immigration reform proposals in the future, I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that rewards illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws.

    I appreciate the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

    Sincerely,

    JOHN CORNYN
    United States Senator





    2007 Audi S3. Used Audi S3 2007
  • Used Audi S3 2007



  • greencard2008
    06-11 09:14 PM
    I have used all my H1 years... I was not eligible for extension as my labor /perm was filed < 365 days. Currently on EAD with I 140 pending.. Am I eligible? :cool:



    more...


    2007 Audi S3. New 2007 Audi S3 quattro
  • New 2007 Audi S3 quattro



  • dskhabra
    12-05 09:55 PM
    If you want to know the exact job description then labor is the only document which has the complete description. Usually the company will ask to fill some documentation for filing labor and labor is filed based on the available job and your skill set as well (that's what I have seen).
    You might get some idea of job description from the documentation you filled for labor but again will not be exact...





    2010 22.000 2007 Audi S3 2.0 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3 (Sound Mod)
  • 2007 Audi S3 (Sound Mod)



  • a1b2c3
    09-05 03:26 PM
    Folks,

    To celebrate or not to celebrate is the question. I received this email from my attorney's office:

    Congratulations! You and your wife are now Legal Permanent Residents of the United States! It has been confirmed this afternoon your I-485 applications were approved this week and your green cards have been ordered.

    However, my online status did not change. My question is : Has USCIS stopped updating online status ? or Is this a mistake on my attorney's side ?

    Can I do anything in the next 3 days to confirm what happened to my case ? Suggestions appreciated.

    It is going to be a long long long weekend for us.

    Congratulations!



    more...


    2007 Audi S3. Used Audi S3 2007
  • Used Audi S3 2007



  • gsc999
    01-10 01:57 PM
    Thanks Y'all for the inputs !
    Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(
    ----
    I recently travelled to India via Munich on Lufthansa. I was told by my ticketing agent that I will need a German transit visa. I looked at the info. on German constulate's website and did some reasearch, I didn't need one.

    I suggest, you get one to be on the safer side. For other readers, if you are on H1B and if your transit time is 2 to 3 hours and you travel on the same airlines (there are other issues e.g. the terminal is same etc.), than you don't need a transit visa but always call in and check with the appropriate constulate.





    hair 2007 Audi S3 Silver Charcoal 2007 Audi S3. 2007 SPORTEC Audi S3 interior
  • 2007 SPORTEC Audi S3 interior



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 05:02 PM
    Why only moderators my dear friend, even members will not like it. 99.9 % of the members are professionals and working for common cause with team spirit..



    more...


    2007 Audi S3. audi s3 and s3 sportback get
  • audi s3 and s3 sportback get



  • wonderlust
    07-18 05:20 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience! I have been worried...
    Good luck to you.
    W





    hot Audi S3 : 2007 2007 Audi S3. audi s3 wallpapers. 2007 Audi
  • audi s3 wallpapers. 2007 Audi



  • Becks
    01-08 06:30 PM
    i havent change my wife's last name and i dont see any advantage.

    trivia: we had two colleagues(wife and husband) working in our team. we never knew that they were wife & husband since their last names were different.

    so there may be advantage to refer wife for jobs in your team if you have different last name!!!



    more...


    house 2007 HUMMER H3 Open Top 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3 Phantom Black,
  • 2007 Audi S3 Phantom Black,



  • gccovet
    08-15 09:08 AM
    Here is my situation:

    My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.

    Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.

    Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).

    Questions:
    1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
    2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?

    Please share your thoughts and experiences.

    Dont' worry, you are fine.
    It should be fine as your company already informed USCIS, these acquistions are quite common.

    Get a "Acquisition letter " and a "name change letter" from your HR. This will be useful if you happen to travel on H1B (out of USA).





    tattoo Used Audi S3 2007 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3
  • 2007 Audi S3



  • fightforit
    01-26 10:29 AM
    In that case I apologize. But of late there has been a spate of such suspicious activity. Look at the number of new threads opened about people being sent back by accounts with only 1 post. Looks at the pointless argument going over between messers snram4 and u.misc. Check their history and make up your own mind. I cannot imagine someone with any semblance of maturity could engage in just hideously low level argument. So obviously there is an agenda at work. To each is own . But please, its funny only if your audience finds it funny and there is nothing funny about the Feb visa bulletin no matter which part of the world you are from.

    I only recently discovered IV and use to just read posts on Murthy earlier. It seems like some of the imbeciles from Murthy may have made their way here. There is so much nonsensical and agenda based talk on Murthy its not funny. And most galling is the fact that two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.



    more...


    pictures New 2007 Audi S3 quattro 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3 Quattro 2.0L,
  • 2007 Audi S3 Quattro 2.0L,



  • jambapamba
    07-17 06:50 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    Most cases yes, it will be rejected if the non-immigrant visa is not dual intent type unless the consular officer thinks otherwise.

    H1 is of dual intent type non immigrant visa.
    F1,tourist....are not.





    dresses audi s3 wallpapers. 2007 Audi 2007 Audi S3. 2007 Audi S3 Driver Side
  • 2007 Audi S3 Driver Side



  • mihird
    11-17 03:31 PM
    You should check the latest visa bulletin from DOS..so you won't be able to file 140 & 485 concurrently...



    more...


    makeup Used Audi S3 2007 2007 Audi S3. 2007 HUMMER H3 Open Top
  • 2007 HUMMER H3 Open Top



  • greencard_fever
    09-19 06:58 PM
    Look at this guys..Spain sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/





    girlfriend 2007 Audi S3 2007 Audi S3. 2003 Audi S3 - Heavy Hitter
  • 2003 Audi S3 - Heavy Hitter



  • small2006
    06-09 01:43 PM
    Guys,

    Chill out...Everybody is unnecessarily getting worked up just because our frustrations are not reflected in the article.

    It doesn't say "that people are waiting for GC because of strict rules". That is totally taken out of context. Re-read the article.

    Keep in mind where the article has appeared - BBC. Keep in mind the audience of the article - people who don't know anything about this issue. From that perspective it does a decent job of providing someone with some idea as to what the H1B/GC issues are about. It is in no way meant to be (or attempts to do) a thorough in depth report on what is going on. Think of it as just a "big picture" overview of the PATHETIC state of US immigration system as it applies to H1Bs and GCs.

    On the point of painting "H1B issue as Indian issue" - Although the article doesn't claim to do that, don't you think that when 65% of H1Bs are taken up by Indian nationals (at least in 2000, probably more later, http://www.murthy.com/news/UDtechi.html)
    , it is at least a "65% Indian issue."

    In any case, my intent was not to be rude but just to point out that there is no need to get so riled up on an article that neither hurts or helps our cause.

    Take it easy.





    The reporter does not seem to know the issue at all and coming from an Indian/Pakistani background painted the whole issue as if it were a Desi issue.

    Dude writes that visas dry up and he quotes USCIS spokes person saying we are sitting at 45,000 from week 1 and haven't still moved an inch. Damn it! Gimme a break! Get real

    The attorney featured sings to his tune and talks about all things Indian, Indian companies, Indian nationals, India. Wow! Does any one need more ammunition to take charge and paint H1B issue as Indian issue? Sorry to be harsh but this is more of a bad press than any thing helpful.

    Then he goes on to say that people are waiting for GC because of strict rules?? Excuse me! until Jul 2007 rules were not implemented. This guy says strict rules.





    hairstyles audi s3 and s3 sportback get 2007 Audi S3. 26.900 2007 Audi S3 2.0 TFSI
  • 26.900 2007 Audi S3 2.0 TFSI



  • sanjay
    04-07 10:20 AM
    Is this something common?. I did not get any emails after that. Following is the relevant part of the email....

    "Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    On April 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

    What else do you want Bro. Give 30 days time to USCIS to send your card. we, most of us, would me more satisfied just to see the magical words - Current Status: Card production ordered in our case status.

    Regarding holding card in physically, have to wait some time. Which should not be more taxing than waiting to see the magical words.





    chanduv23
    01-14 05:06 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a question and this is regarding my husband.
    We have filed our 485 and have got our EADs and AP's. Our 180 days will be over by jan end.

    My husband works for Company (A) as a consultant. He is placed at a Client (C) and there is another consulting company (B) in between. Client (C) is a direct client of Company (B). The relationship is like A -> B -> C.

    My husband wants to join the Company (B), and keeps on working for the same client (C).

    Has anyone done something similar to this and can anyone share any legal issue with this. I will really appreciate if someone can guide us more.

    Thanks

    A lot of people want to do this and have done it in past. Depends on the relationship between A and B. B would definitely prefer to have you on rolls because no one likes to deal with additional layers. Look into contract issues and obligations before you make the leap.





    langagadu
    06-28 09:09 AM
    I think you deserve green.
    See this news, a muslim filed a criminal compliant on the Beedi company but the court ruled out the case.

    Ganesh trademark on beedi pouches is okay, rules HC (http://www.expressindia.com/news/ie/daily/19990913/ige13087.html)



    Don't we have a popular Beedi( a type of cigarette ) in India with the image of Lord Ganesh on its cover . It is very very popular beedi brand in Karnataka . Is this allowed , I never saw any backlash against this in India itself . Strange that this kind of backlash happens more in the west than India.


    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YKKiMO0Sv84/R8NFWbO2lGI/AAAAAAAAA8k/7a5qqqodX98/DSC_02700014.JPG

    Just some bitter facts , I do not deserve a reds for this :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment