Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi

images 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI
  • Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI



  • immigrationmatters30
    07-26 02:06 PM
    I had the same problem.Surname has my full name and given name was.I got my H1B VISA stamped in June 2006 at Metamoris,Mexico.No problem.I had my name corrected in the new passport after my passport expired last year.


    Hi,
    I don't have surname in my Passport my full name is given in " Given Names".
    so while filling up the form (D-156 and D-157) for appointment I put NA in surname, so now my name in "Applicant Name" is myname followed by NA.
    IS it ok ? or does it create any problems while I go for visa stamping/interview.
    If I cannot put NA then what do I put in Surname column on D-156 and D-157.
    Thanks





    wallpaper Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 2.0
  • 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 2.0



  • pcs
    07-08 09:57 AM
    Post his name & nobody will hire him.





    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Volkswagen Golf 2.0 GT FSI,
  • Volkswagen Golf 2.0 GT FSI,



  • starving_dog
    10-02 01:06 PM
    When I was H1-B, I never surrendered my I-94 and kept re-using my original. I crossed the border at least 25 times without any problem.





    2011 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 2.0 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 FSI
  • Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 FSI



  • gccube
    04-11 03:10 PM
    How would I add my details to the tracker. When I click on the IV Tracker it lists the existing entries but I am not able to find an option to add my own details.



    more...


    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2007
  • Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2007



  • tikka
    05-29 04:00 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
    Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.

    Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!

    Thank you





    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005
  • Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005



  • on_h1b_since_1998
    02-08 12:51 PM
    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.



    more...


    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus
  • Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus



  • spgtopper
    05-10 12:53 PM
    An event in DC would be convinient for members who live or work in and around the DC area, and also because the concentration of working people in the city and vicinity is higher. People who work in the area can stop by after work and network over dinner.

    Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.





    2010 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 GT FSI, 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6
  • 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6



  • sandy_anand
    01-24 10:12 AM
    TeddyKoochu, based on the 2010 report, can we estimate what the total EB quota would be for 2011?



    more...


    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus
  • Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus



  • gcnirvana
    10-25 05:31 PM
    Primary and secondary applications are totally independent once its receipted. I got my EAD 3 weeks ago but nothing for my wife. The status says 'Received and pending'. After FP, my LUD got updated but again nothing for my wife.
    Go figure...:confused:





    hair Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 FSI 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Volkswagen Golf Plus 2.0 GT
  • Volkswagen Golf Plus 2.0 GT



  • The7zen
    09-29 01:44 PM
    Central Board of Excise and Customs (http://www.cbec.gov.in/)

    Personally we never had problem carrying personal Jewelery.



    more...


    2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI S
  • Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI S



  • reddy77
    04-13 08:23 AM
    Thanks guys for all your responses, much appreciated. not sure whats the RFE about, still waiting for the document, little bit tensed ....





    hot Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2007 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005
  • Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005



  • gc_check
    02-21 03:27 PM
    Increasing the H1-B limit without increasing EB-GC quota is going to make our situation much worse. People will soon have to wait for 10 years before getting GCs. :eek:

    Check below article in Times of India
    " Indian IT firms to lobby Bush to increase HI-B quota "

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1423058.cms



    more...


    house Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. 55 Plate Volkswagen Golf Plus
  • 55 Plate Volkswagen Golf Plus



  • andy garcia
    05-21 02:09 PM
    Are you sure? it is going to be too much pain....


    Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)





    tattoo Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005
  • Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005



  • p_kumar
    02-27 12:16 PM
    Ok, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.

    Hope this makes sense.

    You have seen applications being scrutinized for employment history at the time of naturalization?. can you please provide elaborate and provide examples?. Otherwise dont scare people unnecessarily.:mad:



    more...


    pictures Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Jazdené Volkswagen Golf Plus
  • Jazdené Volkswagen Golf Plus



  • gc2
    02-19 11:22 AM
    Green Card Through Marriage To U.S. Citizen (http://srwlawyers.com/ImmigrationOptions/GreenCard/GreenCardThroughMarriageToUSCitizen/tabid/173/Default.aspx)





    dresses Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005
  • Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005



  • Canadian_Dream
    09-19 06:33 PM
    Before this discussion thread grows bigger and hopes get inflated, I thought I should quote logiclife's post on "Order to Lie on the Table", that was discussed sometime ago for a different amendment. Enjoy the logic and humor.


    That's why there is a saying that you should never watch sausages and laws being made.

    The Cantwell amendment and Lieberman amendment will fail to pass the vote. It doesnt matter whether its ordered to lie on table or whether its ordered to take a nap on the table or have some lemonade on the table. And it doesnt matter what any of those "Motion to... " means.

    Both of those amendments, if debated, will fail. It will take 10 seconds for Bernie Sanders, Ted Kennedy and Dick Durbin to scream on top of their lungs and kill it. And the reason is very simple. There is a massive H1B exemption ON TOP OF 180,000 QUOTA. People who have been so successful this year so far in restricting H1 and employment based GCs are not going to miss that nice little H1 exemption at the bottom of both these amendments. So stop scratching your heads over what the "lying on table" means, because whatever is lying on table is unpassable if it somehow awakes from the table and starts dancing in the well of the senate floor.



    more...


    makeup Usate Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005
  • Used Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005



  • virald
    10-05 11:13 PM
    our paroles were updated on the website as being mailed on sept26, we still haven't received them but we did receive ead cards which were approved on sept 28. No sign or notice of AP yet

    Did your lawyer receive AP? I am sure you must have inquired but, just :confused:curious.





    girlfriend Volkswagen Golf Plus 2005 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. 2005 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 1.6 SE
  • 2005 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 1.6 SE



  • dealsnet
    08-05 11:56 AM
    You will receive the paper welcome letter within one week.
    Physical card will receive within 10 days. I did receive the physical card after the day I have received the email 'approval notice send'.
    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.

    Don't worry. Minor things.

    Thanks Dealsnet;

    Do you have any clue on "ADIT Processing'. Do we have to do anything ?
    Any probable expectation that, Actual Plastic Cards, would be received within XX days of Welcome notices ?

    Just curious to know, if you have any info.. :)

    thanks,:)





    hairstyles Used Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI S 2005 Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.6 Fsi. 2005 VOLKSWAGEN Golf 1.9 SE
  • 2005 VOLKSWAGEN Golf 1.9 SE



  • singhsa3
    11-15 09:39 AM
    Simply and bluntly put

    IV is we. If you are not there , there is no IV. We are in agony and pain. Let us scream so loud that even deafs may lend their ears.

    What is at stake is you career. We have every thing to loose by doing nothing. I know, I have lost a whole lot. Probably I were better off moving to India after my MBA. I might have been doing much better there. But I am at the point where I cannot let got without trying. Have you reached that point yet?

    Here is my personal story, if you think you can do better here without the Green Card. Think again! I have been slogging in this mess since 1999, even though I have world class qualifications (Full time MBA from a top US school, several years of work experience, PMP and marching toward CFA). All this are futile , if I don't have that stupid work permit with out any strings attached (Green Card)

    Yes I do have EAD. But it is full of restriction. At least let us work together to remove that restriction..

    I don't want any freaking loosers. Loosing is their nature. I want winners to work with me. Are you the one?





    nrakkati
    08-15 12:32 PM
    Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.

    Will do my very best to attend and will encourage others to attend too. I know this is important to me like you and everyone else here and Thanks for what you are doing to community.





    g_singh
    06-22 04:33 PM
    Please let us know what happened? We (H1Bs) are in the same boat. Did you become a member of brokerage firm (LLC).

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment