Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1988 Honda Prelude Si

images Fotos de HONDA PRELUDE SI 1988 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 Honda Prelude Si 4WS
  • 1988 Honda Prelude Si 4WS



  • ski_dude12
    09-26 06:50 PM
    You can do the following to get your case to be picked up-

    1. Open an service request that your case is beyond normal processing times. However it is very likely that since the visa numbers are over for 2010 you might get a response that no visa numbers available and you will have to wait 30 days before you can open SR again.

    2. Contact local congressman
    3. Send email to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov giving your case details.

    Mention in all steps above that there is no update to your case even when 2006 cases are getting approved.

    Hope that helps. Do what you can to ensure that your file is picked up.

    This is disheartening...





    wallpaper 1988 Honda Prelude Si 4WS 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Japanese Used Honda Prelude Si
  • Japanese Used Honda Prelude Si



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-26 01:46 PM
    Congrats Bro..:D:D





    1988 Honda Prelude Si. HONDA PRELUDE 1986-1988 Disc
  • HONDA PRELUDE 1986-1988 Disc



  • aps
    01-07 10:09 AM
    can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    2011 Japanese Used Honda Prelude Si 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:
  • Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:



  • sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-15 08:25 AM
    Hi,

    If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
    (Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
    Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
    I would appreciate your comments.

    Regards,
    Sanjeev.



    more...


    1988 Honda Prelude Si. R.I.P. 1988 Honda Prelude Si.
  • R.I.P. 1988 Honda Prelude Si.



  • amslonewolf
    05-22 12:03 PM
    I don't think the state dept is that naive. They already know what the demand would be. All they would have to do is just look at the approved I-140s and they a very reasonable estimate.





    1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 Honda Prelude Si
  • 1988 Honda Prelude Si



  • vjkypally
    11-14 09:16 AM
    bump



    more...


    1988 Honda Prelude Si. Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:
  • Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:



  • chanduv23
    10-09 03:15 PM
    Fromnaija and ChanduV-

    I may be moving to California in early November. So, I am sorry I am not able to offer a leading role in AZ. But, I believe it will greatly help others considering such a role, if you could explain what kind of responsibilities and commitments such a position may entail.

    U can definitely lead till then :), I may also be moving out of Tri State - nature of job is like that.

    Lets find more people.

    We need people to come out of their closets and start getting active





    2010 HONDA PRELUDE 1986-1988 Disc 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Fotos de HONDA PRELUDE SI 1988
  • Fotos de HONDA PRELUDE SI 1988



  • psaxena
    02-04 07:24 PM
    Hi All,
    I have created the evite invitation for the members who would like to attend the Meet & Greet Event. The location is not yet decided but can be decided based on the number of participants.

    Please find below the link for the evite.
    http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=FCRJTQXZAHRPZTMFUNXT&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei6

    Before entering the details please make sure in the "Reply Here" box to click on
    "NOT member.iv@gmail.com" and then enter you name and members attending the potluck item you will be bringing. please refer to the comments of the other members attending the event to bring in more variety.

    Lets make this event successful. Small steps to our successful future.
    All the best.



    more...


    1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988-1991 Honda Prelude 4WS
  • 1988-1991 Honda Prelude 4WS



  • tisha
    11-05 03:17 PM
    Hi,
    I actually have an O-1 non immigrant visa that will expire in about 6 months, I also have so many doubts, hope you can help me.
    1. Do you know if I-140 Premium Processing is available for EB-1A (extraordinary ability immigrant alien) with an employment based petition?
    2. If it is, can I file together the I-140 and I-485 (with premium processing)and does this will make the process faster or do you recommend to do them separately?
    3. After filing the I-140 can I travel or do I need a special permission?
    Thank you very much for your help





    hair Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN: 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 2001 Honda Prelude Coupe in
  • 2001 Honda Prelude Coupe in



  • dealsnet
    12-28 12:50 PM
    I am waiting to see this. They put old date, not released on Dec. 14th. They just change the ate from Nov. 14 to Dec. 14 th. Just make us fools.
    see my thread about this:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229

    Which world are u? These dates are there online for more than 2 weeks now.



    more...


    1988 Honda Prelude Si. 90-95 HONDA 1.6L SOHC ENGINE
  • 90-95 HONDA 1.6L SOHC ENGINE



  • ssnd03
    08-16 08:15 AM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..

    I think sometimes Indian immigration officers and even airline staff get confused with AP. Even in Germany the guy checking the passports was looking at AP funny.

    But on average I think they know what it is. I have traveled to India through Germany and I made it back with some anxious moments when they all looked confused at AP.

    You may need a transit visa through Europe if you don't have a US visa except AP. I didn't have it though and I was ok. But I had an emergency trip so no time to get these visas.





    hot R.I.P. 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2.
  • 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2.



  • gcbeku
    08-10 01:13 PM
    Gurus,
    A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.

    So, what options do we have ?
    a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
    b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
    c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
    (I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).

    Thanks.



    more...


    house Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN: 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 Honda prelude SI
  • 1988 Honda prelude SI



  • desi3933
    03-03 12:30 PM
    Desi, Thanks for the translation, it was very helpful. However, I failed to find in this document anywhere that a PD obtained from EB application can not be ported to an FB category.

    Its not even for ENTIRE employment based category either.

    As mentioned in the document, porting applies ONLY for immigrant petitions (I-140) approved under EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3 classification.

    PD can NOT be ported for EB-4 and EB-5 either.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo 1988 Honda Prelude Si 1988 Honda Prelude Si. My 1988 4WS, 2.0 Prelude SI
  • My 1988 4WS, 2.0 Prelude SI



  • snathan
    02-09 09:23 PM
    Infact, I got good news today. My MTR approved after 3 months. My 485 was denied due to withdrawal of I140 by previous employer (AC21 case).

    So I had applied MTR and approved today. Looks like USCIS understood the error and approving all MTR (I didn't hear a single MTR rejection on AC21 case )

    Celebrate the good news and donate here at


    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000



    more...


    pictures Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN: 1988 Honda Prelude Si. R.I.P. 1988 Honda Prelude Si.
  • R.I.P. 1988 Honda Prelude Si.



  • sunnymit
    06-23 11:02 AM
    In your first post you said you were not from europe which is why greyhair asked you for your country of birth.

    Anyway, being from Europe will put you in the ROW (Rest of the World) category and based on the last visa bulletin (Visa Bulletin for July 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html)) the priority date for EB3 is 15AUG03 where as EB2 is Current. If you can file in EB2 all is well for you, if not, then based on the priority date for EB3 it will take a long time for you to get the GC. Keep in mind though that ROW is not as bad as some other countries like India and China but the fact that it is currently in 03 indicates that there is certainly a backlog that needs to be cleared before the dates get current.

    Hope that helps..





    dresses 1988 HONDA PRELUDE 2. 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Honda Prelude Si (JDM 5th Gen,
  • Honda Prelude Si (JDM 5th Gen,



  • Dipika
    11-25 02:05 PM
    Thanks for correcting me. i am sorry for wrong info. i'm not able to open all links in office, as firewall block forum links, so missed to read the rule.

    Here is the OFFICIAL link from US Consulate at Tijuana

    Visa Services (http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/niv.html)


    Who Can Apply in Mexico

    TCN Applicants residing in the United States, seeking to renew their visa in any category except B1/2 (tourist/business), if the current visa was issued in the applicant's country of nationality, former residence, or in Mexico. A spouse or dependent children may apply with the principal visa holder if the principal meets the criteria above. A renewal is a case where an applicant for the same type of visa is made and does not include persons who seek to change from one visa category to another or who are seeking any other type of “change of status” even if that change has been authorized by the Department of Homeland Security.



    more...


    makeup 1988-1991 Honda Prelude 4WS 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:
  • Used Red 1988 Honda Prelude Si for sale in Langhorne Pennsylvania VIN:



  • dixie
    08-09 08:58 AM
    NoBody will get greencard .it is a scam.
    that seems a more realistic prediction :D





    girlfriend My 1988 4WS, 2.0 Prelude SI 1988 Honda Prelude Si. 1988 Honda prelude SI
  • 1988 Honda prelude SI



  • texcan
    07-29 10:48 PM
    I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.

    I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.

    What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:

    1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
    2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.

    well ...if the option is between "difficult spouse"/"GC " why bother with either....I thought of something else when i saw the title. pls donot mind...

    On serious note, Since your spouse is australian citizen you can easily use E3 visa ( its very simple) or better yet just go ahead and marry her in court right away, register marriage and have the big gala family ....marriage event later.
    My 2 cents...take it easy and make it simple. Its a happy occasion donot waste time on immigration issue in next few months, enjoy the courtship time...immigration will fall in place and even if not ...life matters.





    hairstyles 90-95 HONDA 1.6L SOHC ENGINE 1988 Honda Prelude Si. Salvage 1988 honda prelude 2.0si/ss : Your source for Salvage 1988 honda
  • Salvage 1988 honda prelude 2.0si/ss : Your source for Salvage 1988 honda



  • raysaikat
    05-04 12:30 PM
    Is there any way to link buying house and green card?

    I know EB5 is to invest $500,000 to get a green card.

    How about to invest $500,000 buying a house in US and get a green card? Say 100,000 green card for that, that would help the current US economy a lot.

    I thought that that $500,000 (actually $1M unless the investment is in underprivileged areas) has to be personal funds, not loans. I do not think that there are many with personal funds close to that. Most people buy home with loans.





    ragz4u
    04-17 01:54 PM
    Hi

    I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
    MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
    unusual.

    Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
    Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?

    Any advise will be useful.

    Thanks
    -Sahil.

    Is there a way someone can call the DOL? I never received any receipt number from my lawyer, but the PERM was evaluated in 60 days!





    reddy77
    04-13 02:36 PM
    So did you answer the RFE ? ....

    Thanks Guys ..... Nah, I am still waiting for that, will update you once I got it ....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment